Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
I can’t get over how far she travels for a secluded walk, why would you go all the way to County Durham for a castle that’s closed? Weren’t they out that way on Saturday too? Such a strange women, anyone would think watching her that Cumbria has nothing for kids. I would maybe do one long drive to the farm parks etc in Dumfries in half term or get the train to Newcastle for one day out but the rest of the time we spend in and around Carlisle. I swear she chooses places for the insta worthy photos instead of where Nina might like and doesn’t have to spend five hours in the bloody car.

Reactions: 15

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I don't think that there’s anything going on behind the scenes in respect of Nina’s overexposure because if that were the case, something would have been done prior to now. I think with Nina now being at school and clearly spending a large chunk of time with the other, Rebecca just doesn’t have any content. She can’t address the elephant in the room (the divorce, not herself) when she’s always performed as if she’s a single parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Lilykins

VIP Member
Plus even though yes Annabel Karmel mentions she has children and they were her inspiration, she didn’t sell their soul. She succeed off her own back, not her childrens.

Saltyhats

Honestly don't know what this woman would do if she had to do an actual job. She finds the thought of cooking for TWO and putting out the recycling impossible?!

How long does it take to put out the recycling? I only spend about 2 minutes on it a few times a week. And now she needs a day off after putting out the recycling?!

She has to be the laziest person I've ever heard of.

Screenshot_20230403-081529.png

I mean, when your hand is the same size as a dinner plate (an actual adult one, not a bamboo weaning plate) then this doesn't tell me much.

I feel sorry for anyone losing a pet, but once again she has made this all about her giant moonface.

• Haha

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
That’s not my size, but I’ll wear it anyway
---
So there’s heavy snowfall where she is & she’s still radio silent? No stories of her quaint cottage and fields enveloped in snow? Nina making snow angels & talking to the cows? No malarky about being in a magical dream as she frolicks through a snowy woods with Nina in a summer dress?

something is seriously up.
To be fair it had all melted by the time school finished.

• Haha

foreverfeds

She’s been in the moment with Nina yet she’s managed to take a thousand photos of every single thing they’ve done, including a ton of staged ones. Moments like Nina reading for the first time should be saved for the family whatssap. Nobody else needs to see it.

Spearo11

And she's posted....... With basket of flowers my nini panini made.... My nini panini seems to have regressed in her writing skills though. How odd 👀😂

• Haha