Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roxytoxin

Omg the comments on her ‘wooden spoon cleaning hack’ 😂🙈 she really does struggle for content doesn’t she!

6193844E-BD21-4082-9D21-B2B82FEB0E6A.jpeg

Reactions: 11

itsanofrommehun

Chatty Member
I had her, don’t judge me, it was 3 years ago (!) first book before I had my eyes opened as the concept of support with weaning was an attractive one before you read the book.
In the ‘thank you’ section, she thanks her husband - probably the only time she’s acknowledged he exists!

The funny thing is - with her trying to branch out into parenting Instagram, she’d be so much more relatable if she just acknowledged what had happened and how they dealt with it. I don’t think pretending he doesn’t exist fits the bill Bex!
If she had a personality of her own that we’d want to see, she could easily use the time away from Nina to post cooking content or even what exciting things she gets up to. The problem is she probably lies in Nina’s room weeping..

• Haha
Picking wild garlic isn’t as countryside as she thinks because I’ve just seen a load growing along the side of the road at Clapham South and someone was filling up a huge bag (probably from a local restaurant)🤢😂

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
Tattle has the receipts - i love it! No wonder she is divorced if she finds the hint of a willy hilarious.

• Haha

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Obviously we aren’t privy to her medical records & speculating about it probably isn’t the right thing to do. But, if we look at the facts; based on the stuff she puts out & and is perceived to us, she appears to have possibly had some kind of GD in pregnancy, and is obese down to her diet & sedentary lifestyle. Her weight has definitely piled on in the past 12 months (not since birth like she claims) and it’s not like we have an issue with an overweight fraud influencer promoting healthy meals, it’s that they are not healthy meals in the first place. And her kid is obese too.
The main issue I have with her is her toxic helicopter parenting & exploitation of her child on social media.
My 2nd issue with her is she portrays a very fake, picture perfect cottage core life on her Instagram to new parents, who are already vulnerable, and find themselves in despair when they are unable to recreate it for themselves.

Last edited:

foreverfeds

Sorry but the image of Nina gyrating, using the bed frame in some Coyote Ugly style dance moves, whilst wheezy Bex reclines on the bed with her phone out is creepy AF.
Nina’s level of eye contact is quite unnerving. It’s all really quite unsettling. If I was Nina’s school I would 100% be filing an online safety safeguarding report.

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Guys- I’m not even gonna bother ranting about putting a generic drug store peeling face mask on a 5yo. If the wanky oaf wanted to have spa day with her teenage preschooler, she could have gone the responsible option of making a homemade one with blitzed up cucumber/yoghurt/honey. Much less likely to induce reactions on such sensitive young skin. I just roll my eyes at this tomfoolery now.

Saltyhats

I like how she pretended to know wood is antibacterial but went on for ages about how gross her spoons were 😂

Think all the negative comments will have scared her and she'll need another break before posting again.

• Haha

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
It’s the 21st Century, what’s wrong with telling your kid you like wearing make up? Tell them thank you and wear the mascara anyway if you want! It’s so Mumsnet it hurts

itsanofrommehun

Chatty Member
‘I’d have loved these when I was a kid’
The thing is Bex, you’re not a kid! Stop living out your naff Victorian borefest of a childhood dream via your child. How about child led interests and doing things Nina might want to do without your overbearing forcing of her!

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
If I’m running late porridge is the last thing I’d be making let alone faffing about with coconut and photographing the whole process 🙄 I agree with her comments being problematic but let’s face it she didn’t say that, just like her “friends” did not cry over her brownies she’s full of shit

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
This is why I cannot stand her. She’s a snob. Even if someone was annoying u bcoz u know ur so flawless is there a need to post about it? Ur making ppl afraid to cough or sneeze while on public transport. Well ur face grosses us out Bex.