Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
We all are in agreement that she continues to look through houses on zoopla trying to find her bloody recipe books in ppls kitchens. We know ur friend didn’t send u that screenshot

• Haha
Reactions: 11

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Ngl it’s been pleasant not having to see her horrific up close boomerangs of her her massive moomin Face & Grand Canyon cleavage. Also it’s been pleasant not being subjected to Nina inappropriately dancing to an 80s song.

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
She also has a hideously smug ‘holier than thou’ attitude when it comes to parenting and feeding children and I can’t STAND that. It’s also so toxic how she tries to make Nina a substitute friend/partner and tries to pass it off as top tier parenting.

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
Quick, contentnini has fallen in a puddle and is upset, let's snap a close up selfie of me laughing smugly and contentnini looking like she might cry for the gram

• Sad

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I’m sorry but what is so special or different about the cupboard pantry, she really is scraping the bottom of the barrel for content isn’t she.

• Haha

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
The other must have had Nina the rest of the week unless Bex has slipped into a pancake induced coma, she will appear some time (I’m guessing 7pm) with a recap with what they have been up to which was probably done in one day. I’m calling bingo on a long drive to the north east probably to the beach, trip to an old book shop, photo of a mushroom, massive Sunday dinner out somewhere, more pancakes at some point. Just food and driving basically, hopefully Nina’s dad took her somewhere more child appropriate.

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
She thinks all her followers think Nina is as cute and funny as she does. Those videos are just like….. why…?

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Maybe if she didn’t constantly shove the phone in her giant child’s face she wouldn’t be going arse over tit trying to get her attention - it’s funny Nina how Nina often injures herself ‘right after this pik’ I’ve seen it a few times now

Reactions: 10

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
she really is a Karen isn’t she. This weird gurning selfies she’s taking of herself with the questions she’s sent in herself. What a joke she is.

• Sick

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Oh god, every fucking story has something disturbing on it… a week off from working, needs to check her privilege and remember who her audience are… her snarky face… force feeding Panini from behind… free granny chair… spending her week doing a crossword like she’s actually in a care home… declaring they both had cravings for crepes, what a shitty attitude to pass onto your kids 😈😈😈

I’d make a comment on Panini’s reading too given I have a similar aged child but that would be mean 🙊 if only Bex had spent more time reading with her than filming for content in life 😔

muppetbaby

‘These look like small blueberries’ nah they don’t Bex, you ‘expert in weaning’ fraud.
They are normal sized blueberries that should have been squished but she didn’t squish them as she isn’t a warning ‘expert’ but a chancer that got lucky. And instead of just owning up and saying I should have squished them she’s suggesting it’s ok as they were small which is dodgy ground when you are a weaning ‘expert’
I’ve got 3 kids and like to think I’m clued up with safety and I missed the blueberry squishing thing until my third, it happens. She’s too smug to ever admit it though.

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
This is seriously the longest running thread ever thanks to Bex’s disappearing every time pannini is with her dad, surely she could think of some kind of content, there’s a cost of living crises which has meant a lot of other influences have had loads of content doing meals on a budget or batch cooking, meat free, she’s maybe in a position now where she doesn’t have to work and can live off her first book, it’s like a Christmas number one hit wonder, there are always more people weaning so she’s set for life.

Borntorun

VIP Member
We were running late this morning, so my daughter ate toast in the car. No porridge and toasted coconut here 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Saltyhats

She'll say she needed another holiday to focus on grieving her cat. Then next week she'll need another one on account of it raining too much or something. She'll just keep coming up with excuses for the time Panini is with the other, rather than being honest about the reality of divorce. Must have 50% custody which I imagine has to be really hard.

She’d have some real engagement on a post like that too I imagine. But hey, why post that when you can get 44 comments naming your oven 🔥

• Haha