Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
Basically she hasn’t had any content so she’s probably taken a week to try and think of some, do any other working mums take a week off in term time to just eat and do a crossword? I have to basically save all my holiday for school holidays which obviously don’t stretch. Relatable as ever. She’ll probably put Nina in holiday club for half term 🙄

Reactions: 10

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I wonder what's been so overwhelming in her life recently? I'm assuming that it's Panini struggling to adjust to the divorced parent life so behaving like someone her age and she can't handle that.
Choosing those bloody white kitchen tiles and trying to make a coffee in a moka pot is prob what overwhelmed her. Sending thoughts and prayers to mother gothel in this testing time

• Haha

Multi-21

VIP Member
I don’t understand when people say they like it to be strong but milky, isn’t that a contradiction?

• Heart

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
No that photo is supposedly her scallops and Nina’s chips, but there is one fork, Nina probably got chips and ketchup like most 5 year olds.

Puffin_island

VIP Member
What has she been doing all day, meaning she hadn't prepared any dinner!? She could have put the recycling out too.

I'm not bragging (actually, I am) but I spent all day with my 2 year old, managed to make lunch with her, prep dinner to cook later and we washed my car in between playing and reading. I genuinely don't understand what she does when Panini isn't around?!

nunnbags

Makes me wonder how these come about, are her management approaching companies saying Bex is having her kitchen redone, do it for free and she’ll tag you as an ad?
No idea, but that whole tile saga… now there’s an “ad” in brackets after naming the company. Nothing was mentioned when she was choosing!!

• Wow

muppetbaby

I know it’s mentioned regularly but her hands! They just give me the ick 🤢 If she ever looses weight she will look back and realise she was carrying it in her hands and wonder how that is even possible!

• Sick

Lilykins

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she pretends her and Nina have such a healthy diet when we’ve literally seen her roll up Christmas leftovers in pastry. Ffs.

sloppywhit

Wow so SHE likes fairies clearly (Nina baby photoshoot) so Nina has to dress up as a fairy 🤔🤣
Here with my 2 year old who doesnt have a clue wot world book day is, i chose something close to what she would recognise character wise/what books SHE likes!! If it was my choice she would be disney princess etc but heyy
I do find it painful how obvious it is bex likes something so kid MUST do it / like it. Nina gets no choice

FakeSmile

VIP Member
If I was going to go to someone for a wonton recipe (which I wouldn’t as a full time working mum of 3), I’d go to someone far more experienced in the matter than Rebecca bloody Wilson.

If I need advice on inappropriately displaying my children on social media on the other hand…

Saltyhats

So her morning was stressful because of water beads from last night? But surely she would have hoovered/tidied them last night as otherwise could be dangerous for her cat?

Also I've read so many horror stories about water beads... Wouldn't use them myself no matter the age of my child. Hope the cat doesn't ingest one.

And why can't Nina just have cereal?!

howareyoufinethankyou

I’m surprised Nina didn’t go as her mother. That is something bex would do and say “nini wanted to go as me” followed by more bullshit and a close up selfie with the emotional face
Next year she’ll go as some over-cooked pasta and broccoli covered in cheese (smoked and unsmoked cheddar) Including hat made out of pancakes and dusted with smoked paprika and garlic granules.

• Haha

sloppywhit

Exactly this ⬆ tbh the freebie comes across food bank anyway and we allll know inc her followers she doesnt use 1. Freeloader she is tho. Guarantee she will never buy from this place & hardly cares about the planet, excessive car use!!

Nze

I am a terrible mum slept in twice this week told my teen to grab sone crisps to eat in the car while wrestling with a toddler. On reflection I could have said banana but in true working parent style ...(actual job not twat becka type job) I had 50 other things on my mind.

• Heart