Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
LMAO off at MoominMama covering the name of Panini Spice’s school but putting up videos of her weird sexualised dancing in the public domain for any old Tom Dick or Perv to beat off to.

Reactions: 12
Some more of that top tier banter tonight! She must have been laughing so hard to take her phone out, find the line, point her finger, snap the photo, open Instagram, edit the photo, add text and post.

• Haha

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
There’s boiled egg as well in that fish Mac and cheese 🤢 it looks like it’s gone down like a lead balloon, soooo many requests but 4 comments and barely any likes.

• Sick
  • Wow

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
I'm so gutted that my boys and I ate all our pancakes, so i can't make that fucking abomination of a lasagne.

If us Brits are outraged, imagine how the poor Italians feel.

• Haha

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
Exactly, I’m so busy but can spend time boiling up wooden spoons, she isn’t honest that’s the thing that annoys me, even the Mother’s Day card she obviously got a day late, it’s ok to admit you have to share parenting many people do and might find it useful for someone to talk about it and how hard it is. I think the contact has maybe changed so the other has Nina more, he maybe has her the whole weekend of every other weekend so she has zero content. I actually think a job would do her good, get her out of the house and meeting new people she could just stop the instagram all together.

• Heart

Beepbopbooploopdoop

Good god Rebecca, you're reaching a new low of boring. Even I can't be arsed to take the piss out of you anymore. This is just sad. I swear we're watching a slow ending to her insta life. A bit like gossip girl, lost, heros etc, when they just keep making another serious but really, you just need to leave it be. Let it go.

Saltyhats

London bingo anyone? She's gonna post a hundred selfies that all look gross and identical, though there may be the odd one with a horrendous expression, video of Face timing with Nina, and another hundred photos of food, plus complaints about breakfast not being good enough. She'll also pretend she's a proper full time working mum juggling single parenthood while Nina magically looks after herself at home. Reunion video/photos tomorrow with Nina saying something clearly rehearsed that looks creepy to normal people.

Hereforthecomments1991

Starting to wonder if she's melted herself into a pasta sauce..... cos let's face it she must be at least 90% cheese by now.

This is a long silence from Bex. She must be itching to upload 100 images of their giant heads by now.

• Haha
  • Wow

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
One thing I won’t be doing tomorrow is faffing about making jam and cutting up toast into hearts, I did get the kids a chocolate heart lolly though, my mum used to get me something and I’ve carried it on.

• Haha

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
“Oh I can’t link up with friends coz of the strikes”

no Becky. U don’t have any friends bcoz ur a snobby cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart