What Makes You Feel Old?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!! Juicy couture tracksuits are back in now šŸ¤£
Yes! Been waiting for these to make a come back šŸ¤£ I saw someone on tik tok do the z style hair parting to ā€˜give more volumeā€™ - didnt think that would ever make a come back

I wonder if chunky highlights will come back too? šŸ¤£

But yes all these 90ā€™s fashion stuff is making me feel VERY old.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We went to my cousin's funeral today, she is the first from my generation! And the first time I have been to the funeral of someone younger than me!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The fact that white socks with sandals are now in fashion. That was always a no no !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All the teens and young 20 somethings now wearing clothes I wore as a teen. Also Iā€™m 35, and when pregnant I was pretty much the average age at all my scans etc. Now I feel Iā€™m at least 10 years older then all other mothers with young babies. I feel bleeping ancient. The white hairs that have literally cropped up overnight are not helping.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
was in the hairdressers the other month and a 19 year old was doing my hair, she pulled my hair up and went ā€˜weā€™ll cover the greysā€™ iā€™m only 27 šŸ¤£ i nearly died

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That if you lived your childhood in the 90s the time equivalence now is what you felt for people who lived their childhood in the 60s if that makes sense šŸ˜±

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
- Seeing teenagers copying the early 00s fashion trends.
- Watching old teen sitcoms and feeling like I relate more to the parents on the show than the kids & wondering how I was ever able to watch these juvenile shows

• Haha
Iā€™m thinking of getting some walking sticks ... no, ā€œtrekking polesā€ actually! - for a demanding hill walk. I think people even younger than 40 may use them! šŸ¤ž

Apparently 90s are referred to as 'late 1900s' by teenagers now. Makes me want to grab a monocle and send a telegram to my equally antiquated 30-something friends. What even...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've got a second job working in a rugby club. A lot of the people there are younger and we were having a conversation the other day, they mentioned a person who said 'they're old, like 34' and I burst out laughing. They said oh, how old are you? And I was like I am 31, that's not old :ROFLMAO: so yes, working there makes me feel old!

Reactions: 4
Walking into to primark today n seeing clothes I wore 20 odd years ago makin a come back

Reactions: 8
Started watching Wednesday and the actress was born in 2002!!! I had just finisned secondary school then šŸ˜©šŸ˜©

• Haha
I teach adults and when discussing birthdays someone mentioned theirs was in 2005, I thought he must have made a mistake šŸ˜…

• Haha
I think I made someone else feel old the other day. I was at an exercise class and they were discussing the music and they used to rave to that in a club in the 2001 when they were 18, and I had to awkwardly mention I'd never heard of it because I was 5 years old when it came out :oops::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.