What Makes You Feel Old?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked a youngster where the babysham was in Asda. She replied with ‘what’s that?’ 😂
I’ve got babysham glasses from thr 70s my Nan gave me! I used to call them goat glasses cos I thought they were goats lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My 8 year old learning how to send emails and make power points at school 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’ve got babysham glasses from thr 70s my Nan gave me! I used to call them goat glasses cos I thought they were goats lol
That's very cool you still have some original glasses.

I used to love Babysham. I used to grab a sip when I was a kid. That and a slurp of a snowball if there was one going.

Reactions: 5

I used to love Babysham. I used to grab a sip when I was a kid. That and a slurp of a snowball if there was one going.
Don’t think I’ve ever had a baby sham! Might have to get some for Boxing Day at my nans with the goat glasses lol
Snowball the last time I had one which my step dad made I was so sick….but that could of been the mix of wine, g&t and a carvery 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I don’t drink but the thought of a glass of babysham makes me heave. I got absolutely smashed on babysham at a family Christmas party when I was about 13 and puked in the car on the way home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t think I’ve ever had a baby sham! Might have to get some for Boxing Day at my nans with the goat glasses lol
Snowball the last time I had one which my step dad made I was so sick….but that could of been the mix of wine, g&t and a carvery 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤢🤢
Back in the '70's the kids always got a snowball ... different times then :ROFLMAO:

All my body parts are cracking. My hip popped. My knee's popping, my ankle's popping. Jesus. Just give me a zimmer frame already.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The fact that people born in 2000 are now 22 😳😂

also TikTok trends. They make me feel ancient
I have a child that was born in 2000. He's a walking, talking reminder that I'm old 😆.

Don't get me started on TikTok. I don't entirely understand it. Is it just funny videos and people dancing?

• Haha
I swear I was fit as a fiddle then my daughter had my grand daughter and automatically everything just hurts and I’ve more grey hairs and pairs of slippers than anything else 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Asked my 13 year old whose car alarm was going off. She’s replied with ‘it’s my music mum!’ 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
When I now get up in the morning the same time I used to come home after a night out clubbing

Not knowin how to dress!
Going out tonight for a new dress that suits nice shoes but got to walk to the pub in rhe freezing cold n ice…. Wearing boots! I’m sure a young person would still wear the nice open toe shoes lol
I could never nowadays, my chilblains won't allow it :ROFLMAO: I'm pretty sure they're a thing that older people get generally!

Reactions: 2
Current tiktok trend using an eminem song. All the kids asking "who sings this, what's it called". I'm 31!! I remember being 18 and thinking 31 was SO OLD!!! My god

• Haha
Reactions: 4
listening to those like teen type love songs that I either romanticised or didn’t think about when I was a teenager (a la old school Taylor swift) and realising that the behaviour they’re singing about is toxic as tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.