What Makes You Feel Old?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My memory is terrible now - makes me feel old. I’ve always had a really good memory but since I’ve had long covid it’s gone downhill fast 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 6
My memory is terrible now - makes me feel old. I’ve always had a really good memory but since I’ve had long covid it’s gone downhill fast 🥲
I've always had a really good memory, which has its advantages and disadvantages, but someone once asked about the idea of losing my memory and my answer, without even thinking about it, was "that scares the tit out of me" 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The sound my knees make 🫣

Learning someone at works year of birth ....2000 🫣😬

My son staring secondary school 😐

Catching the grey hairs glinting in the sun 🙈

Saw some one else comment about current music...... Has anyone heard this re-make of 90s classic what is love ? Well it's ruined it 😂 spent a good hour chatting about it to the girls at work , then realized who I sound like - my mother 😱🫣😬🙈 - help

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've always had a really good memory, which has its advantages and disadvantages, but someone once asked about the idea of losing my memory and my answer, without even thinking about it, was "that scares the tit out of me" 🙁
Yes it’s very unsettling and hard to accept - my memory was so good before

Reactions: 4
No one seems to be wearing “Charlie” perfume anymore or Max Factor roll on lipgloss….?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes I was born in the 60's :eek:
The flavour I had was "Spearmint" - but I would have had them in every flavour if I could have afforded to. :)
I think I had the coca cola one. I remember lads liked kissing girls who used the flavoured roll on lip glosses. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Listening to some 90s tunes (my era) and realising some of them are now 30 years old 🥺

Reactions: 5
Listening to some 90s tunes (my era) and realising some of them are now 30 years old 🥺
For me the whole concept of years makes me feel old. I remember as a child going to the bank with my mum and she couldn't remember what year it was, which for me seemed insane, every week now while I do.paperwork stuff at work I almost forget 🤣

It's my sixth formers last day of school today.
My daughter’s last day of school before final State Exams 😢 Time goes by too quickly.
---
Listening now, and enjoying, Tony Blackburn's Golden Hour.
At least Schofield is gone - back in the day they allowed the pedalos go on forever - Jonathon King, Savile et al...even Cliff was not without doubt.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.