What Makes You Feel Old?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand current phrasing, and get irritated by British people using American terms - eg "thems the breaks" :rolleyes: and poor spelling

The fact that my kids will be adults in 12 years time 😱
Mine too, and if their behaviour this morning is a sign of what's to come, I CAN NOT wait for them to leave home 🧹

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When I make a noise when getting up out of a chair as if I've just climbed a mountain!

Reactions: 6
The cold. I swear as a teen I'd be out in this in a skirt, long socks and no coat. I've got 4 layers on

Just got a new laptop and can't understand it one bit. Going to need a four year old to help me out here.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just got a new laptop and can't understand it one bit. Going to need a four year old to help me out here.
every time I use technology now I feel bad for making fun of my mum constantly asking me and my sister how to copy and paste when we were children :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
When I was asked my age in a pub restaurant. I thought it was cos they were checking I was old enough to drink. But she said you might be eligible for our senior discount!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
When I was asked my age in a pub restaurant. I thought it was cos they were checking I was old enough to drink. But she said you might be eligible for our senior discount!!
Oh my God! Do you mind if I ask how old you actually are?

Reactions: 1
This is a British Reference.

A colleague said to me - thank goodness its Friday. I replied - Yes but it's not 5 to 5 and its not time for Crackerjack.

He asked me what Crackerjack was 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I caught sight of myself in a shop window and thought, "That lady looks tired" - then realised it was me! :oops:

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Watching ‘the santa clauses’ on disney and realising the first film was nearly 30 years ago!

Reactions: 2
My kids thinking some of the songs on tik tok are new and cool, no actually some of this stuff is 30 years old😂 ‘ how do you know this song’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not knowin how to dress!
Going out tonight for a new dress that suits nice shoes but got to walk to the pub in rhe freezing cold n ice…. Wearing boots! I’m sure a young person would still wear the nice open toe shoes lol

Reactions: 1
I asked a youngster where the babysham was in Asda. She replied with ‘what’s that?’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.