What Makes You Feel Old? #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread here:

Reactions: 1
Saw a friend of mine recently with her grandchildren and they were almost as tall as her!

Reactions: 2
Just watching the music channel Now 70's and all the adverts are for tena pads and erectile disfunction gel 🤪

It could be worse, the channels my dad watches are all funeral plans and orthopaedic chairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I read somewhere that elderly people who's opinion is seen as relevant and are respected appear younger as that keeps their minds sharp . Think they used Prue Leith as an example .
My children seem to think none of what I say has any importantance or relevance. That makes me feel old.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Staying in a place that could be described quaintly as “60s/70s‘ retro”, or just a terrible old dated dump, and realising you could have stayed there when it was new as a child, if your family had been more the European adventurous sort.

I was watching a program from the mid 2000's the other day and someone was using Windows xp it seems like only yesterday I was using it not 20 years ago 🙄

Reactions: 6
Finding myself using expressions my late Mum used.
---
Finding myself using expressions my late Mum used.

One of my teenage sons friends is now expecting a baby with his girlfriend. I feel like it was only yesterday he was sleeping over at ours in his SpongeBob PJs.

Reactions: 3
A girl I went to school with put a message on Facebook that her son is 21 and I still don’t feel old enough to drive or have a mortgage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anytime music from the 90s come on and I realise that is the equivalent of my parents music in the 70s for my kids( if that makes sense). Will Smith Men in Black came on the radio, that song is 25 years old!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anytime music from the 90s come on and I realise that is the equivalent of my parents music in the 70s for my kids( if that makes sense). Will Smith Men in Black came on the radio, that song is 25 years old!
I'm really into 90s music at the moment. Can't believe it was 25-30 years ago this stuff came out! (Spice Girls, B Witched, etc)

Reactions: 3
One of my joints is clicking when I walk down the stairs. I can’t feel it but I assume it’s my right hip. The joys 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Me and my work colleagues all moaning about bad backs, hip, knee when we get up from a seat or anywhere 🤣

• Haha
Remembering about how I used to take a digital camera out on nights out in uni to take photos (and in secondary school, using a disposable camera). Kids these days don’t know they’re born.

Reactions: 7