What Makes You Feel Old? #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A contestant on the wheel was so young she'd never seen Only Fools and horses before.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Saw a school friend who I’ve not seen since - we worked out it’s been 38 years 😱

Reactions: 2
The other day I was in a supermarket where the automatic doors were taking a long time to open, I was waiting patiently for them to fully open before I went through and one old boy said "Come on dear!" I instantly felt about 93. Very sobering.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I went out last night. Had two gin and tonics. Then after dancing to 3 songs on the trot I thought I was going to have a coronary so had to have a sit down.

What has happened to me? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I went out last night. Had two gin and tonics. Then after dancing to 3 songs on the trot I thought I was going to have a coronary so had to have a sit down.

What has happened to me? 🤣
The actual going out anywhere is enough for me, let alone the rest! Used to think nothing of going to work sleep-deprived and hungover, would take a week to recover now.

Reactions: 2
The actual going out anywhere is enough for me, let alone the rest! Used to think nothing of going to work sleep-deprived and hungover, would take a week to recover now.
It was doing my finest Tina Turner impression to Proud Mary that was the final straw. 🤣

I also forgot to mention I was home by 1030. The days of pulling an all nighter and going straight to work ... Wow. I'm tired just thinking about it.

Reactions: 4
Looking at dresses for my work Christmas party and the majority are one shouldered or backless and all I can think is 'nooo I want to be warm' 😪.

Reactions: 5
Watching Christmas top of the pops and East 17's alright was realised 30 years ago 🫨

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Listening (a few years ago now 😭) to radio 1, and DJs were playing sound alike songs - stuff in the current charts which sounded like 'oldies', one of which was by Bananarama. Except they couldn't even pronounce Bananarama (banana-rammer?), which they thought was hilarious and had no idea who they were anyway. At that point I realised I was officially too old for radio 1.

Reactions: 3
On Radio 1 this morning the young DJ introduced Driving Home For Christmas by Chris Rea but pronounced his surname Ray 😭💀

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I've had a bit of a tricky shoulder since nye and couldn't figure out how I'd done it. I've just realised by repeating the action it's from showing the kids the moves to superman (Black Lace) 🥴.

• Haha
Reactions: 7