What is the pettiest thing you've ever done?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling you've done this before....? 🤣
One or two but not all of them.

When I was a secretary I worked in a team where one guy was really grumpy and sucked the joy out of the room.

If anyone called for him I’d always say he wasn’t available as he was in the toilet. Every single time. It amused me. I didn’t last very long as a secretary, funnily enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Alright my colleague left work crying tonight because of this wench, so any and all ideas are welcome. She may mess with me, but she will not mess with my friends. Revenge mode: activated.
if she takes her shoes off put a little stone in them. Such an inconvenience but she'll never know someone did it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sign her up to all sorts with her email address. She will be spammed and the IT people will think she is an idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When people used to not pay for the items they won from me on ebay, I would use their address and post them an Argos catalogue without the postage on. Imagine getting a card from Royal Mail saying they have an unpaid parcel to go and collect.. curiosity kills the cat and all that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
When people used to not pay for the items they won from me on ebay, I would use their address and post them an Argos catalogue without the postage on. Imagine getting a card from Royal Mail saying they have an unpaid parcel to go and collect.. curiosity kills the cat and all that 🤣🤣🤣
That is genius.

Reactions: 13
I also like to put empty crisp packets in the top of the noisy neighbours recycling bin so bin men refuse to empty it 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone wronged me at work many years ago so i put his mobile number in a lonely hearts ad in the free paper

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My friend's BIL is an absolute dick and was really abusive to her, so she put his car up for sale online for a stupidly low price.
His phone was ringing off the hook and he never found out that it was her 😂

• Haha
Several of us have asked for training on our new version of the website. 6 months and no sign of it.
So now I am emailing the director with petty issues that he should not be bothered with. If he wont train us he can deal with it himself 3 so far today 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My partner is the smartest person I know but he has ZERO common sense. Simple household tasks seem to to be well out of his grasp (before anyone says hes doing it on purpose to get out of helping, I assure you, hes just thick). The main thing getting me right now is he balls his socks up when he takes them off, so when I do the washing I dont un-ball them so they dont get washed properly. Enjoy itchy, stinky, dirty feet MF.
I also do this. They go in the washing basket like that? They stay like that. Haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My brother really pissed me off one day when we were both living at home. I saw his new jacket on the back of the kitchen chair and waited until he was watching tv. I used a lighter to burn a small hole in it, that would look like a cigarette burn. None of us smoked at home so I knew he'd never think it was me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My aunt had a baby girl when her other two were in 6th form. She is 13 now and an unlovable spoilt brat of a child who actually boasts she has her parents wrapped around her little finger. My mum can't stand her and calls her the autumn crocus cos she was born later in my aunt's life. Anyway last year they bought my aunt a LV bag for her birthday and she let me in on the secret. We were in the kitchen with my aunt on her birthday eve and she kept going on about the secret and said to me " you know what we got mummy don't you" and I said " yeah the louis vitton bag" and then pretended it was an accident as we had all been drinking and apologised. She really cried and I was glad.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No where near as petty as most but..

When my boyfriend pisses me off, I log into his Spotify account and skip the song he is listening to.. confuses him every time!

• Haha
My ex had two door locks on his flat, he only ever locked the top one, I went one time when he was out and locked the bottom and unlocked the top. Asshole. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11

When my boyfriend pisses me off, I log into his Spotify account and skip the song he is listening to.. confuses him every time!
I do the same hahahah

These little things are the best kinds of petty!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

My kids found an app that could turn the tv over from a different room. They had hours of fun one day switching channels when their dad was being an arse. Timed it perfectly for key moments in an important football match he was watching.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My kids found an app that could turn the tv over from a different room. They had hours of fun one day switching channels when their dad was being an arse. Timed it perfectly for key moments in an important football match he was watching.
My grandchildren told Alexa to wake their dad up and very silly o'clock

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.