What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Up at 6ish
Got kid ready for school and walked him there
Worked from home all day
had a wax at lunchtime was very painful πŸ˜‚
Picked kid up and made dinner during work
Tidied up
Now sitting on sofa doing nothing πŸ˜‚

Woke up around 4am, tried to figure out the time for a while and went back to sleep. Woke up again around 7, sorted myself out, had breakfast and a coffee because I was still feeling a bit tired. Worked from home until lunch, did a bit of tidying after having some pasta and salad. Afternoon was pretty much dead in terms of work so I watched some Youtube and had a chat with a friend who lives abroad. Early dinner was fresh bread and cheese πŸ™ Watched some TV, had a cup of tea and did my stretches. Now I'm Tattling for a bit before I go to sleep. Killing my sleep with all the screen light as I type!

Sorted out my missing Amazon deliveries
Ballet workout, cross fit and spin workout
Manicure
Tidied up and given the cinema/music room a nice thorough cleaning
Now I’m working on the last snag bits of my website before the big launch on Saturday 😬

Fab day today
Gym
Hairdressers
Bumped into parents (truth - tier 3 so not allowed to see)
Butchers, Bakers and Greengrocers
Dogs walked 5 miles via garden centre
xmas tree bought (they deliver)
hubby made tea whilst I did a bit of cleaning
hubby watching cooking program and I’m on here ( bit bored which is how I came upon this thread)

I’m on day 2 of a stomach bug so been in bed mostly feeling sorry for myself! Watched This Morning (in bed), managed to do a bit of work on my laptop (still in bed πŸ˜‚), had a shower/put clean pyjamas on/did my skincare, managed to eat some plain pasta for tea, got back in bed and I’m watching The Crown series 2. Boring!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Normal working day, being Wednesday I did the weekly Felixstowe covid run for the third week in a row.

Went to work after 6 days off and I wasn't that bad thankgod nice little 8 till 8 shift. And one of my ace shop managers let me see my shifts for the coming weeks up to Christmas I can actually plan days off with my stepdaughter if her mum lets me have her 😍

Day off today - stayed in bed until about 11 πŸ™‰
Went to see my grandparents (I am in tier 2 and live alone they are my support bubble plus they are 90 & 95) πŸ‘΅πŸ»
Went for a swim, got there and there was a problem with the pool temp- it was freezing 😩 so sat in the steam room for half an hour πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™Š
Got back home, made dinner, washed uniform for tomorrow, now in bed watching some Netflix. Alarm set for 5:30 and back to work at 7 πŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 2
On call to staff at 7am.
Checked kids toothbrushes had been used during my 1hr 30 on the phone, thought it was odd that my purple one had magically become pink. How? Why?
Managed a hot drink for once.
Teams Meeting - 2 hrs on impact of covid on budget and procedures. It was a proper send help moment.
Did some Christmas Shopping in B&M. Shop was not too busy which was a win.
Staff queries on phone. Drink of water and half a cheese spread salad sandwich.
Leg it at speed limit to do field work.
Did staff visit to complete a new risk assessment, which I've yet to write up as it took 2.5 hours to get out and perform.
Got home to one of the kids in a meltdown. Hormonal express coming through. This did not end for quite some time..
Cooked spaghetti bolognaise. Ate it.
Husband did the kitchen afterwards, while confessing to replacing my toothbrush because he'd used it to get the ganky stuff out of the window seals on his car, but he had gone and got me another so it's alright.
Wtf?! So that's why you were quiet while I was having my soul sucked out on Teams then.
Made vegetable pizza out of leftover pastry for kids lunches tomorrow. Hormonal one doesn't want that. So will be sending that child with leftover spag bol in a hot food flask. Which they do want instead of a homemade pizza. OK then..
Made cherry pie for pudding tomorrow.
Took it all out of the oven. Had a bath. Let pets out, fed and put them to bed.
Just got in bed, mine, not the pets ones.
Done. πŸ‘

Reactions: 3
got out of bed pretty early as i couldn't sleep
had a headache the whole morning
worked from home and did lots of emails
had curry leftovers for lunch and a painkiller πŸ˜‚
continued working and then took a little nap around 4 to ease the headache
in the evening played some board games with sister, her bf and my bf
now drinking wine and dreading work tomorrow

Got up and got ready
went to run some errands
came home had something to eat
went to Asda and B&M for last minute presents
came home hoovered
cooked dinner
watched tv.

Put Xmas decs up
Walked dog with friends
Wrote a bit more of my book
Made a fab tea
Bath
Watched I'm a Celeb
Can't sleep 😭

Yesterday I went to my friends house so our babies could have a play date. Then we went for an hour long walk and had lunch.
Fella met me after he finished work, we went to his Mums, had a takeaway then went home. I fell asleep soon as we got home

Up at 6 but couldn't be bothered with a run - too cold!
Toast for breakfast
showered, pampered, dressed
A quick Tattle
Drive to Ravenglass and met a client concerning IT Support tender (fingers crossed on that one)
Back home for lunch
More Tattle
Showered and dressed in casuals
washing machine and hoover hour
Zoomed G/f
Tattled
Am about to have dinner of jerk chicken, rice and a few glasses of wine
Tonight will probably watch season 2 of Peaky Blinders mixed with a bit of Tattling
Done

Not much, walked Asda and back with the little one, fella got home at 2 and we just stayed in rest of the day and played. Baby has gone to bed now so gonna do what we do every night- soaps & I'm a celeb πŸ₯±

8-7 shift got up well too early for it so walked to mc dolands for breakfast then to work. Horrided shift today partner picked me up moaned I wasn't bang out the door for 7 . He's put tea on but grudgingly house is a tip even though he's been in all day.

Morning routine, came back and did a bit of squaring up before logging on for work. Managed to get some more presents wrapped. Wanted to watch another HP film but work was busier so would have missed loads or ended up pausing it for ages! Had This is Us on in the background instead.

Did PM school run and my stepdad popped in for a drink. Haven’t seen him for a few weeks. My son taught him how to play Bomberman.

Had tea and my other half has been on a work call since 6pm 😬 so I washed the pots, did school reading with the boy, painted a sun catcher with him and we both had showers. Now I’m sat here in a facemask waiting for this work call to finish so I can go downstairs and get ready for I’m a Celeb!

All I have done today is wake up, put my ear drops in, had a couple of cups of coffee and made phone call to a shop asking if they have the Jacket I need in stock.

I'm not working today, yesterday was brutal, cold, wet and I got home after a 12 hour day feeling like a drowned rat, I got soaked so today I'm stiff and sore and very tired.

Cry in the morning.
Have breakfast
Watch a documentary on James I.
Cry a bit more- I'm not feeling so well.
Seeing my therapist online at 2pm.
Hopefully try to study at some point.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.