What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Working today. Had to be on a Teams meeting with inspectors at 9 so got up and ready and dressed and logged on. Now working on my laptop getting stuff done before starting my weekend. I love having the cheesy channel 5 Christmas movies on in the background whilst I’m working. Feeling festive ! Friday nights are always chilled with the hubby having a nice tea and cosying on the sofa watching tv - love Gogglebox on a Friday

New couch arrived earlier. Kids at nans so will hopefully get to christen it tonight with the fella.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
pretty much just felt useless the whole day
didn't get any work done, got up really late
highlight of the day is that i showered and washed my hair
gonna make dinner now and wallow in my sadness haha

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Up at 6. Looked outside - frost and then rain. So stayed in bed for another hour
showered etc
Checked work emails then Tattled
breakfast
got dressed in casuals
did a bit of IT work but lacked motivation
Watched Brassic
Had lunch
Tattled
IT stuff
Fed the birds
Bit more IT work, but only a bit
Endless clock-watching
looking forward to my fish & chips from the chippy at 5

Reactions: 1
Trying to keep warm.

No heating and hot water, the pump has gone on the boiler and because it is a stupid combination boiler, there is no hot water cylinder installed for any back-up hot water. 🙄

Have someone coming to look at it tomorrow and another chap on Monday.

Currently wearing thick layers and have an electric fan heater blowing. Hey ho, it’s all sent to try us. 🤣🤣

• Sad
got up
groaned
brew
shower
scrum (another arsey corporate word)
told a few people off
emails
tattled (& checking emails)
clock watching

• Haha
Bit of a sort my life out day. Work was quite slow thankfully so I got to have breakfast without rushing and did a bit of overdue cleaning, tidied up, did two loads of laundry, now I'm ready for a slow night in and hopefully some writing. Feeling excited about it after some time which is uplifting.

only if you go via the scrum 'Master' - load of old bollocks. Its a sodding team meeting with made up words to make men with little penises feel better about themselves when most of the team are female and better at what they do than them.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
only if you go via the scrum 'Master' - load of old bollocks. Its a sodding team meeting with made up words to make men with little penises feel better about themselves when most of the team are female and better at what they do than them.
I'm pleased that you don't sound bitter and twisted about all that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did school run, went to work, leaving in an hour. Then have to take dog to vet for his annual shots and checkup. Maybe running to Costco later to pick up some stuff.

Up at 6. Looked outside - frost and then rain. So stayed in bed for another hour
showered etc
Checked work emails then Tattled
breakfast
got dressed in casuals
did a bit of IT work but lacked motivation
Watched Brassic
Had lunch
Tattled
IT stuff
Fed the birds
Bit more IT work, but only a bit
Endless clock-watching
looking forward to my fish & chips from the chippy at 5
LOVE Brassic

Morning routine, made my 8 year old a school pack up “from the Elf”. Son declared he loved it and would definitely eat his sandwiches today because the elf made them. Told me not to forget “his amazing pack up” when we left this morning 🙄😂

Home, ripped up a load of cardboard ready to go in the bin because lots of deliveries + a bin that gets emptied just once every two weeks = annoying.

Worked for a few hours. Put HP and the Half Blood Prince on. Took 4+ hours to watch as kept having to pause it to concentrate on work 😂

Did afternoon school run. Came home and prepped a lasagne. Went out to pick up food shop, put away and put tea in the oven. Just waiting for that to cook and then taking my stepdaughter to gymnastics, then will pick her up 90 mins later. Not gonna lie, I was living for the lockdown life when I didn’t have to do this every Friday night 🙈

Once kids are in bed and we’re settled, will watch tv with a couple of drinks.

Morning routine, made my 8 year old a school pack up “from the Elf”. Son declared he loved it and would definitely eat his sandwiches today because the elf made them. Told me not to forget “his amazing pack up” when we left this morning 🙄😂

Home, ripped up a load of cardboard ready to go in the bin because lots of deliveries + a bin that gets emptied just once every two weeks = annoying.

Worked for a few hours. Put HP and the Half Blood Prince on. Took 4+ hours to watch as kept having to pause it to concentrate on work 😂

Did afternoon school run. Came home and prepped a lasagne. Went out to pick up food shop, put away and put tea in the oven. Just waiting for that to cook and then taking my stepdaughter to gymnastics, then will pick her up 90 mins later. Not gonna lie, I was living for the lockdown life when I didn’t have to do this every Friday night 🙈

Once kids are in bed and we’re settled, will watch tv with a couple of drinks.
What's a 'school pack up' if you don't mind me asking?

Lol thanks (y) . I hadn't heard that term before
I’ve been asked this question before actually. I don’t know if it’s just my family growing up that used this term or if it’s an area thing?! Anyone else say pack up?

I’ve been asked this question before actually. I don’t know if it’s just my family growing up that used this term or if it’s an area thing?! Anyone else say pack up?
Yes I thought it might be localised lingo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.