What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been asked this question before actually. I don’t know if it’s just my family growing up that used this term or if it’s an area thing?! Anyone else say pack up?
We do but, we say packed lunch too.

Reactions: 1
Did my same old usual tit
Met my friend and her baby for lunch with my baby. We went to an Italian cafe for lunch. I had brucshetta for starter and penne arabiatta for my main. It was amaaaazin
Went for a mooch round the shops
Got baby some Christmas presents
Met fella
Went home
Just been arguing with some stupid witch on Facebook. Got proper wound up. It was over Messenger not on actual Facebook
You know when you're so angry you cry? I cried. Now Im wound up 🤣
Gave myself a headache. Wrapped up in a blanket. Gonna have tea soon

We move 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Woke up and started work
Looked at my emails and had to take an hour crying, breakdown about work break
Worked more
Went to the gym
Cleaned
Now drinking beer and waiting for my dinner

• Heart
Today I’ve coughed and splutted 🤧 🤒 but luckily my covid test came back negative this morning.
Hope everyone’s had a better day.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Pretty productive first half of the day....

Cleaned kitchen, sorted fridge and freezer
Untangled a mass of Christmas lights
Tidied the spare room which was full of randomly dumped online shopping deliveries and then sorted the inevitable pile of recycling
Did two wash loads
Went for a run
Showered
Lunch
Walked the dog
Hoovered and mopped
Gave up on productivity and watched s load of SATC and had a snooze
Made tea
Now watching HIGNFY

Up at 6. Looked outside - frost and then rain. So stayed in bed for another hour
showered etc
Checked work emails then Tattled
breakfast
got dressed in casuals
did a bit of IT work but lacked motivation
Watched Brassic
Had lunch
Tattled
IT stuff
Fed the birds
Bit more IT work, but only a bit
Endless clock-watching
looking forward to my fish & chips from the chippy at 5
.... was hoping my g/f would be turning up tonight, but knocked it on the head due to flooded roads:(
fish and chips were nice though
showered and pampered
now in dressing gown with a bottle of wine watching Gentleman Jack

Feel better today with stomach bug so caught up with PhD work.
Took delivery of Sainsburys food.
Made tea - had loads of veg. Felt like my body needed it.
Now I’m in bed watching Series 2 of The Crown with some chocolate shortbread.

Well the gymnastics class drop offs worked out better than I thought yesterday as I popped to a couple of shops whilst I was waiting and managed to buy a few presents.

Today we had a lie in, got up and I made breakfast boxes for the kids which were well received. They had in them a chocolate croissant, Nutella bar, pot of fruit loops and strawberries and a milkshake.

We pottered about for a bit and then me, partner and the two youngest went to B&M. I did think about this in advance as so many are saying don’t take kids to the shops unnecessarily, but stepdaughter wanted to get her friend something. Anyway, I made sure they weren’t in the way of anyone and distancing. Don’t know why I bothered as adults are so much worse than kids! 🤦🏼‍♀️

We came home and I wrapped presents for my mum and sister whilst stepdaughter wrapped her friends. Then all had time on our own and I’ve started another puzzle. They are my little bit of me time! Although it’s too big to fit on my puzzle board so I’m gonna have to move it to our coffee table. First world problems haha.

Will be having tea in a couple of hours and then all watching a Christmas film together. Then me and partner will have a couple of drinks and watch TV before bed - the way every evening seems to end!

Normal Saturday, got up, coffee, dressed and on the computer and watching vids on the Kindle.
Went out to buy a new jacket but came home empty handed because the Jacket I need is out
of Stock.

Later this evening after dinner, making small changes to my computer system.

Walked the dog for a couple of hours this morning- use it as an excuse to craftily smoke as I usually only smoke at work (stress) but I guess it’s a sign of the times! Housework this afternoon. Thought about getting the Christmas tree out but it hasn’t made an appearance yet. Trying not to shout at my neighbours who can’t do anything quietly it seems!

Me and my little one have been swapping our bedrooms and getting ready for my new bed to arrive on Monday. Took absolutely ages to save, bought it in October and delivery is only a couple more days away and I am so excited to sleep without being protruded by springs😂

Looking forward to redecorating the bedrooms soon but will have to live it up in a blue room for a bit!

Went to the shops , wish I hadn’t , it’s only the local small area but it was absolutely RAMMED! never seen it like that before , beeping each other on the roundabout it was ridiculous, had a mini meltdown which resulted in a coughing fit ( chest infection) then that started off the ‘ you’ve got the Lergie ‘ look ...came home poured myself a very large glass of wine promised I’d never go out again
Watched Back To The Future 2 and making shepherds pie for dinner

Had a lie in then got showered and dressed
had some brekkie
popped to shop for some milk, bread etc
cleaned the house
made some crepes with Nutella on
watched Zoella's vlog now Im tattling.

Had the longest lie-in I’ve ever had in my five years of being a parent. Didn’t get out of bed until 12! I didn’t get to sleep until about 2am mind you (night shift has my sleep pattern all over the place). OH was already downstairs playing PS4 - we had a very, very rare night without the kids as my mum kept them overnight and I felt like my Christmas had come early (love them to pieces, but they are challenging and we’re never without them). I had a long shower, got dressed and came downstairs. Put a load of washing on, had cereal and gave the sides a wipe down. Mum dropped kids off, OH stayed with them at home watching a movie while I went to do a big food shop. Not long home, now making dinner and plan to relax in front of the TV with OH once kids are in bed. Maybe have a few 🍷

Got up at 8am
Went for my brows maintenance at 9:30
Then to M&S to pick up some Christmas gifts and food
Home - walked the dog
Cleaned up
Ironing while binging Dawson’s creek on Netflix
Tonight I’ll watch Strictly and probably more DC
I watched it originally when it was aired and now reliving my teens watching it again on Netflix

Had an extra hour in bed, got up at 7
went for a jog rather than a run
showered, dressed and breakfast
tattled
checked work emails
wrote and posted a few Christmas cards
ordered a couple of things from Amazon
Watched some Spaced
Tattled and lunched
G/f finally arrived for a long weekend
Had a shower and ordered a Chinese, which should be arriving in the next 30 minutes
Probably finish the evening with a bottle of wine, a box o Maltezers and a nice horror/ghost film (with some Tattle in-between)

had a slow morning but finally started writing a huge work email
bf arrived home from work so we went grocery shopping and christmas shopping
came back home had dinner together and watching friends now

oh and finished that work email in the afternoon :D

Haven't been very well today
Carried on anyway
Went for a nap when baby napped
Woke up feeling a bit better
Lunch and played
We met bf after he finished work and we went to the Asda to do a food shop
Felt a bit ill again when we got back
I went for a walk on my own to get some fresh air
Still feeling a bit ropey so lying on the couch
Hope I feel better tomorrow 😊

Had a headache all day long so I mostly sulked. Read after breakfast, did precisely none of the things I had planned to do, had a rather big lunch and tried to sleep it off but it didn't quite work. I've been on the internet, listening to music, reading stuff and scrolling through the social media since this afternoon. Hopefully the pain will sort me out soon so I can have at least a decent night.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.