What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made very basic meals and a few cups of tea, cleared the washing up and have showered. Covid’s a witch.

Trying to summon up the strength to write my Christmas cards tomorrow but that may be optimistic. I’m not contagious btw, wouldn’t be sending little plague parcels to my nearest and dearest if I was! Once written, I then need to ask my lovely postman if he’ll drop them in the postbox for me 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This evening I had a takeaway of Chicken Chow Mein, followed by a Magnum
Had a shower, drank a couple of glasses of wine
Probably watch a horror film or some lesbian smut classed as Swedish erotic drama:LOL:
Watched "The Thing", which was really good and quite frightening
Did some ironing at the same time
Finished off a bottle of wine
Slice of Viennetta
Have a latenight Zoom chat at 11 lined up with g/f. Beans at the ready, :ROFLMAO:
Day done

Reactions: 2
Day off with stepdaughter starts with can we get up yet at 5.30 gave in saying no at 6.
Didn't want breakfast so made some sour dough decorations baking cleaned she had her breakfast.
Got her hamster out for a play its now part of coming for a sleepover it seems.
Made frozen themed pack mix buns (won't waste money on doing from actual scratch she never listen to all the instructions).
Cleaned up
Watched the old witches and last part of new witches.
Got screamed at for not being able to do the baubles like utube. Dumped her in bed to calm down and we will attempt again when she stopped crying.
Successfully made baubles
Had lunch trying something new day curry would eat the curry only the peas and rice.
Cleaned up
Painted sour dough decorations
Cleaned up
Played schools maths I failed as usual
Watched part of witches and barbie dream house.
Made gingerbread men and decorated them cleaned up
Bathed her had a talc fight made her casper.
Dad brings McDonald's for tea not happy been saying all day veg for tea with the sweets she kept wanting for the films.
Dad reads one story I read 5
Tidy up have pizza for tea
Now sat with her hamster laying on me because I feel guilty it begging to come out of cage

• Heart
Had a morning on tattle and tidying and playing with the girls. I’ve been at work today which I enjoyed, started at 1230 finished at 2235! Came home, had 3 slices of toast (realised I hadn’t eaten today) and a mint tea and I’ve just finished the crown off!

always feel weird after these late finishes as I have to try and unwind to go to bed and sleep!!

Whenever I see this thread title I have to sing it and add on ‘to make you feeeeeel proudddd’ 😂😂😂

anyway, I got ready and went to Asda for some food, got a kfc for lunch, watched tv all afternoon and did some cross stitch, ate about 400 twiglets, and now am going to bed 👍🏻🥳 such an exciting Saturday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Woke up at 2pm with a hangover
Took some Asprin for my headache but remembered Asprin is tit and does duck all
Took some Neurofen Plus and after taking it I remembered that you're not supposed to mix Asprin and Ibuprofen but thought duck it anyway, the codeine should cancel it all out
Watched some Netflix in bed while contemplating my life choices
Had a bath, realised I haven't shaved my legs in over 2 weeks so decided to make an effort to defuzz myself, gave up half way through
Ate some chocolate after bath and played some Animal Crossing
Realised at 10pm I hadn't eaten anything other than a Crunchie and some fruit pastilles, so I made some noodles and a fried egg.. ate half of it
Went back to bed and cried for a while
Considered taking 3 antidepressants because I've not been taking them for 3 days but decided against that
Now on Tattle and getting ready to go to sleep

• Sad
Woke up at 2pm with a hangover
Took some Asprin for my headache but remembered Asprin is tit and does duck all
Took some Neurofen Plus and after taking it I remembered that you're not supposed to mix Asprin and Ibuprofen but thought duck it anyway, the codeine should cancel it all out
Watched some Netflix in bed while contemplating my life choices
Had a bath, realised I haven't shaved my legs in over 2 weeks so decided to make an effort to defuzz myself, gave up half way through
Ate some chocolate after bath and played some Animal Crossing
Realised at 10pm I hadn't eaten anything other than a Crunchie and some fruit pastilles, so I made some noodles and a fried egg.. ate half of it
Went back to bed and cried for a while
Considered taking 3 antidepressants because I've not been taking them for 3 days but decided against that
Now on Tattle and getting ready to go to sleep
Hope you have a better day today xx

• Heart
Normal Sunday for me, computer and video's on the Kindle.

I did finish off an experiment with an old Asus eee desktop computer, total failure sadly, installed a SSD and windows 10 but it was so slow and wouldn't update so I just put the original drive back in it. Might of been a failure but it was interesting that win10 actually installed in the first place.

Up at 5, went for a run
Showered, pampered, cut nails, shaved "bits"
Washing machine, tumble dryer, hoovering
defrosted chest freezer
topped up car with more concentrated antifreeze and windscreen wash in preparation for a cold December
Checked car tyre pressure, oils, window wipers, lights and indicators. Made sure my breakdown cover is up to date and my card handy (I'm anal about my car)
Lots of Tattling
Wrote a few more Christmas Cards
Sent an obscene/funny text to my g/f in order to wake her up the lazy cow!
Will be starting dinner soon - cajun chicken and rice
(y)

Got up and made a big breakfast for us all.

Got out the “1st December” box a little early. The last two years it’s fallen at a weekend which means my stepchildren are with us. I asked them in advance this year what they wanted to do (they’re 12&14) and they said do it at the weekend so they can join in. It’s a box for us all which usually contains a new Christmas T-shirt/jumper/PJs and advent calendars.

Then the kids did their homework and I had a Zoom call with family.

We then all had our own free time and I finished my puzzle.

During the last couple of hours we’ve put the tree up whilst watching Christmas with the Kranks. Going to have pizza for tea for ease, then take the older two back to their mums.

This evening me and the other half will watch some TV and I think I’ll wrap up my sisters birthday presents. She’s 21 in January so I’ve bought her 21 presents, one to open each day on the run up to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Day two of having stepdaughter 6.30 in the morning this time.
Played with her hamster
Watched the old witches
Partner comes home from work makes and Sunday dinner
In the mean time played schools made a crafts scrapbook of what she did yesterday and did some more craft pictures
Had Sunday dinner she gets whisked off home about 12.45 I get left with Sunday all over table sides etc.
I have tided up top to bottom and watching friends and not a word from my partner since feel like a bleeping fool
T

• Sad
Baby woke me up at 5.20. Felt exhausted all day
My bubble came round, my mum and brought my twin nieces with her. They played with my son all day and laughed a lot. I enjoyed it
When they went I felt a bit overwhelmed and exhausted I had a good cry. Now I feel a bit crappy
Just gonna eat my fajitas and go to bed I think
Hope I feel better tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 5
since it's the first advent sunday and where i live we are in complete lockdown plus my partner will be in hospital for surgery around christmas and on christmas, we decided to decorate our place completely today to have at least something nice at the end of this crappy year
put up christmas lights everywhere, decorated the tree, made a nice stir fry and baked some cookies
currently watching the 1st harry potter movie and feeling very cozy

• Heart
Baby woke me up at 5.20. Felt exhausted all day
My bubble came round, my mum and brought my twin nieces with her. They played with my son all day and laughed a lot. I enjoyed it
When they went I felt a bit overwhelmed and exhausted I had a good cry. Now I feel a bit crappy
Just gonna eat my fajitas and go to bed I think
Hope I feel better tomorrow
It's been a long and trying day for you, and your baby. (And your guy too)

Hope you get a peaceful night's sleep x :sleep:

------------------------------------
Watched some IT Crowd this evening, but got fed up with the TV
Will take a book to bed with me soon, along with a hot drink and a biccie
Early night needed. Busy day tomorrow

• Heart
I also got my Christmas tree today. Might try and put it up tomorrow hopefully that'll make me feel better 😆

• Heart
For a Sunday, normally stay in bed, but went to aldi, that was quite busy, took dogs out, one of them got attacked, came home and cried, cooked tea, fell out with hubby, now in bed watching I'm a celeb, posting on here, and feeling like shite.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I set up the creche, made an advent wreath, went to online Mass, cooked lemon chicken for lunch, made mince pies, knitted and made popcorn for dinner.

For a Sunday, normally stay in bed, but went to aldi, that was quite busy, took dogs out, one of them got attacked, came home and cried, cooked tea, fell out with hubby, now in bed watching I'm a celeb, posting on here, and feeling like shite.
I hope you (and your doggy) are ok xx

Not much. Started off with good intentions, up early and all that. Sat down on the sofa to eat my breakfast and pretty much stayed there for most of the day. 😂 What a sloven. 🤣

But, I did rouse myself and had a shower and then cooked a casserole.

Currently back on the sofa. 🤣

Put up my Christmas tree ☺

I normally don’t put my tree up until the 1st December, but I know me and my partner would be too tired after work on Tuesday and since it’s been a crap year why not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.