Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Woke up had a cup of tea while I browsed on Tattle
got showered and dressed
went to Starbucks and treated myself to a bacon bap and a Eggnog Latte
went food shopping
came home had lunch
cleaned up
tattled a bit more
cooked dinner
now Im watching tv/tattling

LittleMy

VIP Member
Got up 9.30 with the kids.
Made breakfast, let them watch cartoons and open their advent calendars.
Bathed and dressed them, went for a shower myself.
Went out to do the weekly shop, had lunch and went for a walk round the park with kids and OH. Was getting dark, we walked around to see the Christmas lights in the neighbourhood before going home.
Had dinner, let the kids watch Stick Man and play the Nintendo Switch for a bit before bed.
They’re in bed now for school and nursery tomorrow. I’m going to iron their clothes and make up the packed lunches before settling down with a book while OH plays PS4.

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Bunch of IT Stuff
Had a nice 20 mins with my girl via Zoom
Decided that Boris Johnson is a clueless twat!
Drank another bottle of wine
Showered and pampered
Want to spend the evening with my girl but I know I can't
Had a couple of BLTs and a Cornetto.
Had a Zoom with g/f She'll be spending the w/e with me, and fuck Boris and his bullshit tiers.
Showered again. In my dressing gown watching IT Crowd
Done for another day

VIP Member
Bugger all today, just relaxing after a real hard week at work, with luck the xmas rush is over and the next 4 working days will be a cake walk.

My Mother and I tested out the Henry Hoover I bought for her, storing will be a problem but we are working on that, it's working very well.

Just got back from a motorcycle clothing shop, a couple of weeks back I failed to get a new Jacket because they were sold out however they
managed to locate on in my size from another branch. They knew what I do for a living so I'm thinking they made an extra effort to get one
for me. I wasn't expecting a jacket for weeks because stocks on this jacket are very low due to being very popular.

Home now, soon to chat with a friend online.

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Woke up late as didn’t sleep well, felt like crap this morning.
Work 8.30 - 5.
Came home, did a load of washing, hoovered as I noticed the floor is gathering dust :sick: . Ate some chocolate. Made dinner (chicken curry).
Had a lie down as feeling super tired due to having a shit nights sleep. Felt a bit better when I woke up.
Did a home workout after feeling guilty for aforementioned chocolate binge.
Started wrapping a couple of presents even though I’m not going to see the people they are for, I still enjoy the wrapping process and it takes my mind off how depressing this is.
Ate some more chocolate and had a brief cry 😓.
Now I’m going to shower and go to bed, hopefully I will sleep better tonight!

Ticktickmeh

Im still on christmad leave for another week (yayyyy) this morning went did food shop, read, watched netflix, walked the dogs and sat in the kids wading pool (It's summer here)

PinkJen099

Very rare lie in as my son slept at grandparents last night!
Woke 8:15, clocked in work at 8:20 😂
Coffee and work with no breaks till 15:00 to get everything cleared up for Xmas before my time off!
Son came home, played, had tea, bath, played, bed.
Currently eating ice cream on sofa!

Pinkblush

VIP Member
Kitchen and dining room reflooring going on this morning so just finished tidying up from that and am now making a bacon sarnie.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Got up early this morning to go and do the food shop, thankfully there was lots of fresh veg etc.
ran a few errands
did a present exchange
came home wrapped some more presents
cooked dinner
cleaned kitchen and emptied bin
tidied cupboard
sorted out the washing.
now just tattling before find something to watch on Netflix

emilynxlan

Woke up, got out of bed, dragged a comb across my head...

Managed to clean my room up, change bedsheets and organise my outfits for the next 2 days within about an hour to an hour a half.

Completely lost track of time as I sat down to watch some YouTube on the TV and aimlessly browse the internet.

Currently waiting for midnight to strike to open my Christmas Eve presents a.k.a. see what pyjamas I've got for Christmas and have a chocolate orange.

I've also been writing and whatnot so at least I'm being somewhat productive.

Causewaygal

Chatty Member
Learnt how to print labels at long last and created some voucher codes for my business customers for the new year ...
Dropped 27 parcels off then headed to the shops for rabbit supplies and some new lights for the hall and landing.
spent the evening having a stomp about the new NI lockdown proposals before deciding to eat two dinners 😂

Woke up at 3:40am and couldn’t go back to sleep but my eldest came in about 20 minutes later so snuggled him until I got up for work at 5:30, went to Sainsbury’s on my break for some lunch but ended up buying myself a pack of 4 ripples instead because #health, cried because Greg James was playing “Everglow” by Coldplay on 10 min takeover and I went to a funeral of a close Aunt yesterday so had a good sob at that, working until 6 then off to pick some presents up for my boys from a good friend, will be nice to see her face because haven’t seen her so long! Will then go home, overhype the boys before their bedtime then wish I hadn’t even bothered to say hi 🤪 eat some dinner and probably go to bed because I am knackered aaaaand then I’m off for the Christmas period so yay.

nbt

VIP Member
Seem to be getting up later and later each morning at the moment, can tell it’s the end of term!

Back from school run and put some washing away. Made a coffee, let the rabbits out and watched them play in the garden for a while. Emailed son’s wraparound childcare to confirm his space still wouldn’t be needed after Christmas as WFH has been extended. Felt a bit panicky as to what exactly we’re going to do for childcare when (if!) I ever go back to the office. Tried to convince myself it’d be fine!

Went to meet my friend and her dog for a walk around a local country park.

Came home for a hot drink to warm up before afternoon school run. Picked up the boy and then had hot chocolates and started making a pasta bake whilst supervising him making slow cooker fudge.

Watched his school Christmas song on YouTube and then had a game of Gang Beasts.

Currently listening to him doing some reading and then going to watch a bit of TV before a bath and bed with my kindle.

stopthescams

Chatty Member
I rarely have weekends off work so I relaxed. Got up and did food shopping and the rest of the day I’ve spent finishing my book and gaming on the PS4

petitspois

VIP Member
I'm had a busy day wfh and kids have been good actually. I know feel more disposed to actually buying them christmas presents!

Usual pottering about and tidying up. Pizza for tea and then think I'll start season 2 of This is Us with a couple of drinks