Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nbt

VIP Member
Had a headache all day but we move
Halfway through the morning me fella rings me saying he's broke his ankle at work. Great 😂
He hobbles in at about 11.30 after being at the hospital for an hour
Baby had a 2 hour nap so I started tea and tidied up. Had a shower
We had lunch and played most the day. Facetimed mil as it is her bday today
Shined my sink and I felt like Mrs hinch
Still got a headache, wanna go to bed but ive had chilli in the slow cooker all day for wraps and I really wanna eat it 😑
Oh no! Is it actually broken? 😬

Nebbymoo

Walked the dogs this morning fell over got covered in mud. Had a chippie lunch, bathed the dogs, made chocolate treats with the kids and now cracking open the alcohol and watching the crime channel on tv😂. Merry Christmas all 🥂

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Up and worked 7-3. Showered and hair washed (didn’t do it last night bcos I was too tired). Watched press conference and wasted 30 mins of my life. Had dinner. Went to M&S to do the Christmas alcohol shop 😂 Sat and watched corrie and police interceptors. Going to put on the last episode of the crown then probably head to bed. I work flexi time so decided to give myself a lie in and work really short days the next 2 days so alarm isn’t set until 8:30🤩🤩

nbt

VIP Member
Had a lie in this morning.

Tidied the bedroom, it’s always so untidy leading up to Christmas with deliveries. Lots of presents hidden in boxes with blankets chucked over them 😂 then I cleaned the bathroom tiles, worst job 🙄

I had a couple of hours chill time with a puzzle, Bailey’s coffee, listening to music.

We had a picky tea with the kids and now we’re baking cookies to have with ice cream whilst watching Jingle all the way.

After that the kids will go to bed and me and the other half will watch some shite on TV.

neo_wales

School run today with the grandkids which is a pain in the ass as its 22 miles there, 22 miles back so today 88miles driving. I'm cooking one of their favourites today, rabbit stew and a late night (19:00) Tesco delivery so today I'm really living the dream LOL.

nbt

VIP Member
Well the gymnastics class drop offs worked out better than I thought yesterday as I popped to a couple of shops whilst I was waiting and managed to buy a few presents.

Today we had a lie in, got up and I made breakfast boxes for the kids which were well received. They had in them a chocolate croissant, Nutella bar, pot of fruit loops and strawberries and a milkshake.

We pottered about for a bit and then me, partner and the two youngest went to B&M. I did think about this in advance as so many are saying don’t take kids to the shops unnecessarily, but stepdaughter wanted to get her friend something. Anyway, I made sure they weren’t in the way of anyone and distancing. Don’t know why I bothered as adults are so much worse than kids! 🤦🏼‍♀️

We came home and I wrapped presents for my mum and sister whilst stepdaughter wrapped her friends. Then all had time on our own and I’ve started another puzzle. They are my little bit of me time! Although it’s too big to fit on my puzzle board so I’m gonna have to move it to our coffee table. First world problems haha.

Will be having tea in a couple of hours and then all watching a Christmas film together. Then me and partner will have a couple of drinks and watch TV before bed - the way every evening seems to end!

bolimepipi

VIP Member
got out of bed pretty early as i couldn't sleep
had a headache the whole morning
worked from home and did lots of emails
had curry leftovers for lunch and a painkiller 😂
continued working and then took a little nap around 4 to ease the headache
in the evening played some board games with sister, her bf and my bf
now drinking wine and dreading work tomorrow

Woke up with the worlds worst migraine, took some painkillers which got rid of the pain but my head still felt hella sensitive 🤢
Boyfriend went to Tesco’s to pick up some last minute drink for sis in laws, drove to mums to pick up some presents then we did a present drop to sis in law and MILs house. Stood on their driveways talking for well over an hour, weather was minging so it was bloody freezing. Worth it though as we miss them, especially our nieces and nephews. Kids got to see their cousins for first time in well over 7 weeks.
Got McDonald’s on the way home as it was nearly bedtime and we hadn’t eaten, littlest went to bed while biggest played with his new toy from Gma and I scrubbed the kitchen. All good intentions to scrub the house top to bottom tonight but fell asleep at 8:30 with my eldest and I’ve just woken up with the baby so here we are! I can’t believe it’s Christmas Eve!

birdiefly246

VIP Member
had a really shitty unproductive day today. Still in isolation (3 days left although I am enjoying it), didn't get up until 12.30pm which pissed me off cause I was hoping to get up and do uni work. Haven't eaten all day so having tea now. Going to make myself a nice pie full of veg for the next few days in the hopes it'll give me some energy and nutrition. Just feel so tired and drained atm.

coconochanel

VIP Member
woke up at about 7am got up had a drink went back to bed until 10am
showered and got ready
popped to town
came home did some home improvements
had lunch
changed bedding
washed bedding
went to pick up a parcel
tattled and watched some youtube
had dinner
cleaned kitchen
now back on tattle.

nbt

VIP Member
Our 8yo woke us up at just before 7. Felt like we’d barely slept though! Did stocking presents on bed, then went down to see if Santa had been. Opened pressies, had croissants and Buck’s Fizz. Left son building up some Lego while I went for a shower, did hair properly and put make up on. Felt much more awake after that!

Chilled morning helping with Lego and doing dinner. Ate about 1ish. Enjoyed it SO much, think it was the best Christmas dinner I’ve made so far.

Got cleared up, sat down for a bit with a drink while we waited for stepchildren to arrive. They came and we had round two with presents. Both really chuffed with their presents. Stepdaughter went up and finally got to see her new room 😍

Had a Zoom call with family with kids showing presents.

Played the Logo game and Don’t Say it, was so funny with the youngest trying so hard to describe things 😂

Kids all did their own things whilst we helped take some bits away. All had some snacks.

Youngest finished his Lego and then they went to bed. We’re now watching BGT - it’s shite 😂

Welsh1

Had a little lie in.
Made a healthy breakfast for myself and my son, I'm on a diet :)
Went for a 2 hour walk.
Bathed my son and made us lunch.
Cleaned my living room & kitchen.
Took my son to his dad's.
Came home and made a healthy tea.
Cleaned up. Changed the bedding.
Now I'm about to have a pamper with a bubble bath and watch some netflix. It's been a lovely Saturday.

Makaraka

VIP Member
Homeschool
Felt shit all day to be fair so didn’t do much else
Went for a walk
Spoke to my husband for the first time in 5 days
Showered
Cooked dinner
Bathed the girls and put the girls to bed
Tattle time for me 😂

HelloStereo

VIP Member
Did some washing and cleaning in the morning.
Went on a massive three hour walk. Bought some coffee along the way. It was chilly out but dry so it was quite pleasant.
Now at home watching the football.

Gemz27

Walked the school run with dog and toddler, washed and dried bedding, went to the beach and park with toddler, collected a food shop, watched rich House poor house while toddler napped, walked school run again with dog and toddler cooked toad in the hole and put mountains of clean washing away. No work at the moment due go covid so going slightly mad!

petitspois

VIP Member
Got up early in case Tesco delivery came early. Vegged out until 11 then went to the park with kids and dog. Had a sneaky McDonald’s on the way home then put washing away, did dishes and tidied kitchen. Made a basic roast then watched Masked Singer. Wondering what to do after kids are in bed.......

LittleMy

VIP Member
Had the longest lie-in I’ve ever had in my five years of being a parent. Didn’t get out of bed until 12! I didn’t get to sleep until about 2am mind you (night shift has my sleep pattern all over the place). OH was already downstairs playing PS4 - we had a very, very rare night without the kids as my mum kept them overnight and I felt like my Christmas had come early (love them to pieces, but they are challenging and we’re never without them). I had a long shower, got dressed and came downstairs. Put a load of washing on, had cereal and gave the sides a wipe down. Mum dropped kids off, OH stayed with them at home watching a movie while I went to do a big food shop. Not long home, now making dinner and plan to relax in front of the TV with OH once kids are in bed. Maybe have a few 🍷