Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Had a lie in today
then got showered and dressed
put a wash on
washed the dishes
popped to Home Bargains (it wasn't as busy as Id expected)
came home and Im about to make some mince pies.

Peeky_Mink

Went for a big muddy walk, spent a couple of hours working, and now it's time to settle down and watch a movie. Haven't decided what to watch yet though!

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Went for a 5 mile run this morning
Installed various software on customers' computers remotely;
setup a couple of VMWare machines;
setup a QNAP media centre server (still ongoing)
Fixed a storage array problem for a client
ordered a couple more Christmas presents online
Spending Farrrrr to much time on Tattle :ROFLMAO:

under the ivy

VIP Member
Haven’t slept all night - literally been awake all night! So I feel rubbish now.
Had to re-schedule a meeting because I knew I wouldn’t be able to focus. Thankfully it’s ok for me to do that.
Not sure what to do with my day - resisting the urge to go have a nap and just get a super early night tonight.
The lack of sleep has really affected my MH today so I think I’m just going to be kind to myself & do what work/chores I can manage.

DaimIt

VIP Member
I am a pretty boring person and covid does not help. times are vague because thats me
4;15 am push husband out the door . let dog outside. go back to bed .
6;30 - get kids up . feed. dress water whatever. same with dogs.
7;30 print off whatever crap kids need for school .
8;30 get the kids watching the morning announcements for school
9 am - the joy of virtual learning begins .
Pretty much me going back and forth between 2 laptops and up and down the stairs doing laundry .
looking at instagram - crap cleaning accounts, food accounts, every crap celeb you can imagine. what is chrissy teigan doing a mood board for ? doesnt she have someone she can pay to do that.
11;20 -12;20 make lunch for kids and convince them to get their asses back in front of laptop
more laundry.
amazon viewing
purchasing .
stood at the counter and contemplated what to eat for lunch but instead just sliced cheese off the block and ate that .
and a couple almonds,

3;05 school is done.
make them snacks
vaccum .

4;30 make them dinner
4;43 currently and looking like another action filled evening. probably involing baths and books about talking animals.

Living the dream :)

Sparks

Chatty Member
got up at 6, packed kids lunches, showered, got gas on my way to work.
at lunch I went to the post office to send some christmas cards, ran into Aldi and grabbed lunch
now back at work waiting for 5:30 so I can pack up and work from home for the next month
Oh yea, did a little work between tattle.... we are very slow at work at the moment.

emilynxlan

The last 3 or so days have more or less been the same for me, so haven't been on this thread much. Today I:
Had a long lie in until about 11.00 am.
Got up, got myself washed and ready for the day.
Sorted through what CDs I wanted to listen to (I am one of those people who still uses CDs can you believe that?! 🤣)
Made a start on my coursework while having breakfast around 1.00 pm.
Got about 3? hours worth of work done so did some tidying up around the room.
Worked on some writing, then had dinner.
Finally got my hair washed and lovely.
Now I'm sitting in bed watching TV, working on some writing and trying to work out how I'll be donating to a local charity appeal that launched today.

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Stayed up until 2am - we couldn't celebrate, fireworks banned, curfews in force; no drinking of alcohol allowed. So the NY here was a bit of an anticlimax
Woke at 7am and went for a 6 mile run
Showered, dressed in shorts and t-shirt, had breakfast while reading news
Relied to a number of text and voice messages, and then had a clear-out of my wardrobes
Decided to buy a performance bike from local store (when it opens). Bored of running
Zoomed girlfriend for 30 minutes
Was going to spend some time sunbathing, but its just started to rain
Haven't had any alcohol for 3 days now - slowly starting to unravel
Am now watching The Crown in my bedroom

whatktdid

Left bed at 8:50
Yoghurt, fruit and coffee for breakfast at my desk to start work at 9
In my first call of the day someone started a politics chat, always a terrible idea - I didn't need to know that Sally from accounts is a Trump supporter, thank you
Watched some Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt 1 at lunch. Considered going out for my walk then but decided on a longer one this evening
Worked in the afternoon til 6, did three loads of laundry during
Just had quorn fish & chips for dinner, chatted to my parents, set up my mum's new computer for her
Now for a walk & audiobook (Home Fire), then maybe a bath

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Woke up at 7am, showered and dressed
Had breakfast and tattled
Started packing away my numerous pieces of IT kit, to be stored in a secure storage facility for the next 4 months
Generated "out of office" messages on my work email addresses now that I have stopped working
G/f and I went for another long walk in the national park in-between downfalls and getting soaking wet
Returned home for lunch - BLTs and some Tattle
Probably spend the afternoon doing some very early packing before relaxing for the of the day in front of the box

Itsalwayssunny

Up at 6.30, showered, dressed, stripped all the beds and general morning jobs
Got little one ready for school.
Worked for an hour before school run
School run then home for breakfast
Worked till 11 then changed wash loads over, vacuumed mattresses and bedroom floors
More work till 1 then had half hour lunch, sorted more laundry
Afternoon school run
More work
Made pesto pasta for little one
Ironed all the bedding
Drove to drop something off for son and grandchild
M&S for supper for myself and husband
Home, made bed, cooked and ate supper, drank Baileys while watching a film

Stan

Chatty Member
Up at 8 - after hardly sleeping last night.
Gym at 9
Shower and hair wash
Cleaned up a bit - though did most of it yesterday and Friday so I could have a more chilled day today.
Nipped to Tesco for milk and supplies
Stripped the bed
Ironing - clothes and bedding
Writing Christmas cards with a glass of Prosecco and The Family Man...
then preparing tea and then Strictly and a chilled night before work tomorrow

bolimepipi

VIP Member
got up around 8.30 and had breakfast and coffee
washed dishes and laundry, tidied the house
played with the cat a bit
sorted out some paperwork for bf who's going to hospital
did a few work emails
took a long shower, washed and dried my hair
got ready and went for a walk with mom and sister
we had some cooked gin and cake
walked home and had dinner
now on the couch debating what to watch while tattling

nbt

VIP Member
Morning routine, made my 8 year old a school pack up “from the Elf”. Son declared he loved it and would definitely eat his sandwiches today because the elf made them. Told me not to forget “his amazing pack up” when we left this morning 🙄😂

Home, ripped up a load of cardboard ready to go in the bin because lots of deliveries + a bin that gets emptied just once every two weeks = annoying.

Worked for a few hours. Put HP and the Half Blood Prince on. Took 4+ hours to watch as kept having to pause it to concentrate on work 😂

Did afternoon school run. Came home and prepped a lasagne. Went out to pick up food shop, put away and put tea in the oven. Just waiting for that to cook and then taking my stepdaughter to gymnastics, then will pick her up 90 mins later. Not gonna lie, I was living for the lockdown life when I didn’t have to do this every Friday night 🙈

Once kids are in bed and we’re settled, will watch tv with a couple of drinks.

bolimepipi

VIP Member
got up fairly early to go to a doctors appointment
came back home, made breakfast and coffee
rushed through some work emails
had soup for lunch
since then i've been on the couch watching vlogmases
gonna have more soup for dinner soon

Sparks

Chatty Member
Did school run, went to work, leaving in an hour. Then have to take dog to vet for his annual shots and checkup. Maybe running to Costco later to pick up some stuff.

petitspois

VIP Member
Woke at 6am. Didn't bother with a run as it was raining quite hard.
Showered, dressed and had breakfast with parents
Checked emails and Tattled
Zoomed g/f for 10 minutes
Booked a PCR Test for tomorrow in Pretoria
Completed a draft "Passenger Locator Form", which I will nee to submit by tomorrow in order to be allowed back into England on Saturday/Sunday
IT work for a couple of hours
Finding it hard to concentrate since I haven't been able to drink alcohol in over a week now due to prohibition here.
Had lunch - poached eggs on toast
Updated my blog, looking forward to returning to England despite the lockdowns, the self-isolations and the winter days & nights. Just want to be with my girlfriend once more.
More IT work, still raining
how are your parents about you going back earlier than planned?

petitspois

VIP Member
Got up at 7am, got kids ready for school, ex took them to school. I worked from home in the dining room (with a spot of tattle too). Walked the dog lunchtime, got kids.
Daughter has Guides with a session from a forensic scientist tonight so I might listen in on zoom but otherwise, a typical day at the moment...

Think I'll have a couple of drinks and watch the new season of Virgin River at 9.