What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seem to be getting up later and later each morning at the moment, can tell it’s the end of term!

Back from school run and put some washing away. Made a coffee, let the rabbits out and watched them play in the garden for a while. Emailed son’s wraparound childcare to confirm his space still wouldn’t be needed after Christmas as WFH has been extended. Felt a bit panicky as to what exactly we’re going to do for childcare when (if!) I ever go back to the office. Tried to convince myself it’d be fine!

Went to meet my friend and her dog for a walk around a local country park.

Came home for a hot drink to warm up before afternoon school run. Picked up the boy and then had hot chocolates and started making a pasta bake whilst supervising him making slow cooker fudge.

Watched his school Christmas song on YouTube and then had a game of Gang Beasts.

Currently listening to him doing some reading and then going to watch a bit of TV before a bath and bed with my kindle.

Seem to be getting up later and later each morning at the moment, can tell it’s the end of term!

Back from school run and put some washing away. Made a coffee, let the rabbits out and watched them play in the garden for a while. Emailed son’s wraparound childcare to confirm his space still wouldn’t be needed after Christmas as WFH has been extended. Felt a bit panicky as to what exactly we’re going to do for childcare when (if!) I ever go back to the office. Tried to convince myself it’d be fine!

Went to meet my friend and her dog for a walk around a local country park.

Came home for a hot drink to warm up before afternoon school run. Picked up the boy and then had hot chocolates and started making a pasta bake whilst supervising him making slow cooker fudge.

Watched his school Christmas song on YouTube and then had a game of Gang Beasts.

Currently listening to him doing some reading and then going to watch a bit of TV before a bath and bed with my kindle.
No grouchy husband issues tonight!?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No grouchy husband issues tonight!?
Ha, he’s not quite as mardy but the problem is now I’m pissed off that he thinks it’s okay to be like that for a couple of days and then all of a sudden go back to normal! It’s a vicious circle... 😂

I know we all have our tit days but I just tend to have a good old rant and then get over it much quicker, usually when I’m hungry or tired haha.

Reactions: 3
managed to get up at 7 - got ready for work and then put the recycling out for collection, and got it back in again on my way out to work.
Had a busy morning in the office and then came home to work in the afternoon.
worked late and then went to spin class.
came home and the husband cooked a delish tea from the Gousto box.
Probably chill on the sofa tonight and watch tv before bed and work again tomorrow 😭

I can’t read this thread title without singing ‘TO MAKE YOU FEEELLLL PRROOUUDDD’ in heather smalls nasal tones 😂

Reactions: 2
OMG
Baby woke up at 11pm. Didnt go to sleep till 3am.
I was EXHAUSTED
finally got to sleep with him at 3, he woke up at 7.04am on the dot
Zombie
Had to wake fella up for work who was also a zombie
Gave baby his breakie
Had a brew while he played
Played with him
Got him down for a nap
Had a shower in attempt to wake myself from the dead
Didn't work
Couldn't stay in the house all day cos felt like I was gonna die
Got us both ready
Went to asda to get some baby stuff
Went to MIL.
Stayed there for a couple hours
Walked round to local charity shop
Went back to MIL
Met fella after he finished work
Walked home
Got baby read for bed
Now feeling like im gonna die waiting for my tea 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Woke at 5am, went for a 10 mile run
showered, dressed and made breakfast while g/f was still in bed asleep at 7 - lazy cow :LOL:
Tattled and read some Aljazeera
We went out for a 30 minute walk and returned home
Drove to storage facility to offload more IT hardware
did some more packing
Put train & plane tickets to one side, along with passport as I keep on panicking I'll forget to take them come Friday
Had lunch - just a ham and cheese sarnie
checked emails
Currently watching Gentleman Jack
We enjoyed a rather fab mixed grill, which I cooked.
Had a couple of scoops of Cornish ice cream and apple pie for dessert
Went out for a 15 minute walk just to let the food go down
Showered and dressed down
Will be in bed by 9 for a bit of TV, a drink and an After Eight mint or two.
Early start tomorrow: catch a train to Carlisle for PCR test at 10am. Hope to get the results by Thursday for flight on Friday night
Currently watching "An Idiot Abroad" season 3
Done for another day

woke up at about 7am got up had a drink went back to bed until 10am
showered and got ready
popped to town
came home did some home improvements
had lunch
changed bedding
washed bedding
went to pick up a parcel
tattled and watched some youtube
had dinner
cleaned kitchen
now back on tattle.

Up at 6am, showered and dressed
Had breakfast at 7, Tattled and read some news
Set off for Carlisle for 10am PCR test
Bought a few stocking fillers while in Carlisle, had a BLT and returned home
Did some more packing, slowly emptying chest freezer and fridge
Tattled and snogged the arse off my g/f, who will be heading home tomorrow :(
Decided to take my Christmas tree and decs down because I won't be here for Christmas, and it will look quite ridiculous returning home in April to be greeted by a tree in my living room!
Will probably spend the rest of the day in a state of high anxiety and getting drunk/high as I wait for my test results - which will probably happen tomorrow

Kitchen and dining room reflooring going on this morning so just finished tidying up from that and am now making a bacon sarnie.

Managed to get up a little earlier, only 15 minutes mind! School run done, came home and had crumpets with a coffee before logging on for work.

One of those days where I did get a bit done but at the same time felt like I was getting nowhere. Had a team video call which lasted about an hour, then straight onto virtual book club which I’m really enjoying.

My Aunty popped for a doorstep drop off of Christmas presents, so we now have our first ones under the tree. Pushed the kids to the back so they can’t be feeling and shaking them!

Put on some music and cracked on with the final hour of work.

Logged off and managed to get the other half’s presents wrapped before PM school run. Managed to catch Boris’ announcement after that.

Changed duvet over to a new feather one. It’s bloody heavy! Will see how noisy it sounds tonight.

Currently making tea which is steak and chips, fish fingers for the little one. Then will play a game with him and reading. Tonight will be TV with a drink before reading in bed.

Edited to add, my posts are always so long for someone who doesn’t do a lot. Sorry, I have the tendency to ramble 😂

Reactions: 1
got up around 8.30 and had breakfast and coffee
washed dishes and laundry, tidied the house
played with the cat a bit
sorted out some paperwork for bf who's going to hospital
did a few work emails
took a long shower, washed and dried my hair
got ready and went for a walk with mom and sister
we had some cooked gin and cake
walked home and had dinner
now on the couch debating what to watch while tattling

I'm had a busy day wfh and kids have been good actually. I know feel more disposed to actually buying them christmas presents!

Usual pottering about and tidying up. Pizza for tea and then think I'll start season 2 of This is Us with a couple of drinks

I'm had a busy day wfh and kids have been good actually. I know feel more disposed to actually buying them christmas presents!

Usual pottering about and tidying up. Pizza for tea and then think I'll start season 2 of This is Us with a couple of drinks
Once it gets going, I think season 2 is even better than the first. It’s so beautifully filmed!

Up at 6:40
WFH 7-4. Had a few calls but a quiet day other than that. Work is starting to slow for Christmas.
Went to get some cash out as I’m in the office tomorrow and the few of us that are in are planning on ordering a dominos for lunch. Will be nice to see a few faces. I go in once a week for my own mental health (gets me up and properly dressed!!) but usually there alone so looking forward to being able to chat to a few people.
Just showered and washed hair.
Fajita pasta bake is cooking.

Home from nightshift just after 8.
Quick shower and pyjamas on. Put clothes in wash.
Helped 5yo get ready for school while 3yo ate breakfast and watched CBeebies (no nursery today!)
Had breakfast while OH did the school run. Took clothes out wash to be dried.
Went up to bed once OH came back.
Came on Tattle for a bit before falling asleep with my phone in my hand.
Woke up at 1.30, went back to sleep until 3.30 before getting out of bed at 4.
Helped with dinner now resting before I need to start getting ready for my next shift.

Baby didn't wake up til 7.05 so that was a lie in for me 🤩
Got fella up for work, tidied up a bit
Had breakie with the baba
We played and watched Cbeebies for a bit
He went for a nap, I had a shower
Went to do the dishes, halfway through filling up the bowl.... water off. I was faaaaaauming.
Couldn't do the dishes
Baby woke up
Gave him lunch
Water Came back on panic over
We went Christmas shopping. There's a retail park round the corner so went there
Came back, bottle and nap for the little guy
Tried wrapping all my fellas presents while he napped
Baby woke up
Tried to wrap last present. Baby crawling all over wrapping paper, he crawled off with a box of orange match makers
Finished and watched Graces Amazing Machines. What a load of shite
Fella came in
He fed baby his tea while I finally done the dishes
We had a latte each and I tattled in peace
Bath n bed for baby
Soaps and bed for meeeee

Woke up at 7.00 am
Left for college at 7.30
Had lessons from 9.00
Fire alarm went off at 10.30 so I spent about 10 minutes outside in the cold.
Back in at 11.00 and continued with coursework until 1.00 pm
Had lunch at Subway and browsed the internet.
Made very little progress with my coursework because I started getting insane body aches and all that.
Got out at 5.00 and headed home.
Reached home about 6.40.
Had my dinner, got into my pyjamas and now I'm sitting in bed watching TV.

I'm off college until the new year so I'll be having a long lie in tomorrow 🥳

Up at 6am, showered and dressed
Had breakfast at 7, Tattled and read some news
Set off for Carlisle for 10am PCR test
Bought a few stocking fillers while in Carlisle, had a BLT and returned home
Did some more packing, slowly emptying chest freezer and fridge
Tattled and snogged the arse off my g/f, who will be heading home tomorrow :(
Decided to take my Christmas tree and decs down because I won't be here for Christmas, and it will look quite ridiculous returning home in April to be greeted by a tree in my living room!
Will probably spend the rest of the day in a state of high anxiety and getting drunk/high as I wait for my test results - which will probably happen tomorrow
Had scrambled eggs & bacon on toast for tea
Switched off chest freezer now that its empty
Posted last of the Christmas cards to neighbours
Final night with g/f for 4 or 5 months so we'll probably have a few drinks and eat junk while watching TV in bed
Day done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.