Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Personally I think it's a control mechanism ... MiLs can't stand the thought of their precious boys having another woman in their life. Maybe I'm just grouchy because mine is being a complete pain in the butt at the moment.
Mine has always been a pain, but she's just getting worse as time goes on.
She thinks the world revolves around her.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Not a lot today as Ive come down with a cold...

got up had a shower got ready
had breakfast
cleaned kitchen
watched a bit of Netflicks
decided to wipe down all the doors
had lunch
washed the bedding
watched more netflicks
had dinner
cleaned kitchen
watched tv for rest of the night.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Woke up
Usual shite
Had a shower, planned to wash & blow dry my hair. I ended up not blow drying my hair so hair dried naturally. It's very crazy curly natural
We went and met one of our couple mates and their babies
Went for lunch. I had bruschetta to start again & a pizza for my main
Didn't even touch the sides mate
Went for a walk, mooch in shops
Went home
Put up Christmas tree finally
Got baby to bed
Now just waiting for tea and gonna catch up on all my TV! Not been well all week so been behind on loads

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
up a 5am, went for a 10 mile run
showered, dressed, caught up on work emails
Tattled
Booked a Hollywood for next Tuesday
Breakfast
IT works for 6 hours
hoovered, cleaned windows
Reserved a Morrisons delivery slot for the 19th - dumped a shedload of stuff in my virtual basket
lunch
Tattled
Teamed g/f for half hour
Watched some Brassic
Tea - poached eggs on toast,
Watching Most Haunted while Tattling
Glass or two of white wine and a packet of Minstrels

Routron

Chatty Member
Had a lie in as we're now both off work and wanted to catch up on some sleep. Went out for a big walk in a nearby park we've never visited and popped to the shops to get some lamb neck fillet for a curry tomorrow.
Had Philly cheesesteak sandwiches for lunch, watched a few episodes of Great British menu and played a game of Arkham Horror.
More Great British Menu and now onto cooking dinner. Will have a bath later I think!

petitspois

VIP Member
Up at 5am, showered, dressed, final breakfast
final bit of packing
binned perishable foods and flowers
Tattled and checked emails
Dropped off car at friend's home just down the road, who will look after it for the next 5 months
Final checks
Just waiting for friend to pick me up to drive to Carlisle train station for 12:08 to London Heathrow
Checking and rechecking train, plane tickets, passport and PCR certificates in my handbag
Trying to remember I haven't forgotten anything (like bloody phone charges - must remember!)
Shutting down this laptop
And then just wait.
Cheerio for now x
safe journey

Bubble10

I had the joys of finding a company to deal with my broken down septic tank 🤢. Posted some parcels and then headed down to the beach for a run. Had an exciting evening with a Netflix and an M&S vegan lasagne for one eaten straight out of the foil container ... living the high life 😂😂

I hope the company can fix your septic tank soon, what a ghastly nightmare for you. Oh, you can’t beat Netflix and a wee ready meal, feels like a take away dinner when you do that! Even better a quick wash and into the recycling with it, happy days. We live near the beach and it has been all of our dogs (past & present) favourite place, along with mine, it’s good for the soul.😁

Macmama

VIP Member
Hubby left yesterday for work trip, so moped about yesterday and had a lazy day with the kids.
Taken today to give the house a clear out and start painting our daughter's room while they're at school (with 'help' from the toddler). Went a lunchtime walk to feed the ducks with him and now he's napping so back to painting! Anything to shift my mind a bit! 🤪

bolimepipi

VIP Member
Stayed up until 2am - we couldn't celebrate, fireworks banned, curfews in force; no drinking of alcohol allowed. So the NY here was a bit of an anticlimax
Woke at 7am and went for a 6 mile run
Showered, dressed in shorts and t-shirt, had breakfast while reading news
Relied to a number of text and voice messages, and then had a clear-out of my wardrobes
Decided to buy a performance bike from local store (when it opens). Bored of running
Zoomed girlfriend for 30 minutes
Was going to spend some time sunbathing, but its just started to rain
Haven't had any alcohol for 3 days now - slowly starting to unravel
Am now watching The Crown in my bedroom
how did they ban alcohol altogether? are people not allowed to drink what they already have at home?

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
6:45am wake up, not bad considering i went to bed at 8.30 last night
Just potted round in the morning with the baby and my mil came round. She's our bubble. Had a brew with her and then my fella came back and we had another brew
She left and my fella went the shop. I bathed baby and put him to bed, now catching up with Emmerdale

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Woke at 5am, went for a 10 mile run
showered, dressed and made breakfast while g/f was still in bed asleep at 7 - lazy cow :LOL:
Tattled and read some Aljazeera
We went out for a 30 minute walk and returned home
Drove to storage facility to offload more IT hardware
did some more packing
Put train & plane tickets to one side, along with passport as I keep on panicking I'll forget to take them come Friday
Had lunch - just a ham and cheese sarnie
checked emails
Currently watching Gentleman Jack
We enjoyed a rather fab mixed grill, which I cooked.
Had a couple of scoops of Cornish ice cream and apple pie for dessert
Went out for a 15 minute walk just to let the food go down
Showered and dressed down
Will be in bed by 9 for a bit of TV, a drink and an After Eight mint or two.
Early start tomorrow: catch a train to Carlisle for PCR test at 10am. Hope to get the results by Thursday for flight on Friday night
Currently watching "An Idiot Abroad" season 3
Done for another day

LittleMy

VIP Member
I finished up work yesterday morning for the weekend. Woke up this morning, OH had taken kids downstairs for breakfast while I jumped in for a quick shower and to wash my hair.
Dressed and came downstairs, cleaned up the breakfast bowls, did dishes and cleaned the kitchen. Cleaned out the cat litter trays and had a row with OH because he kept putting off doing it and was annoyed with me for doing it instead. Led to a bigger row about housework and he went upstairs for a shower.
Finished hoovering, dusting and polishing in the living room while kids watched cartoons. Bathed them, got them dressed and loaded up the washing machine. Now finally having a bowl of cereal for breakfast (lunch?) and chatting to the kids. OH still upstairs, not talking to me. 🙄

bolimepipi

VIP Member
got up early to prepare for a work call
prepared and finished a lot of work stuff
had a zoom call with clients for 1,5 hours
had leftovers for lunch and a muffin
then got on the couch and not planning to move until i switch from couch to bed

lemonlime

VIP Member
Woke up around 8, had a lie in for the next half an hour scrolling on my instagram. Got up, had breakfast with some cheese, toast and a spoonful of honey. I sat down on my computer to look at some art and craft inspiration and catch up on a few messages on social media. Read a really beautiful sentence in a short story and noted it down. Played Sims for a while. It's been (thankfully) a quiet morning. I'm planning to have lunch now and read afterwards.

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Woke up at 7am, showered and dressed
Had breakfast and tattled
Started packing away my numerous pieces of IT kit, to be stored in a secure storage facility for the next 4 months
Generated "out of office" messages on my work email addresses now that I have stopped working
G/f and I went for another long walk in the national park in-between downfalls and getting soaking wet
Returned home for lunch - BLTs and some Tattle
Probably spend the afternoon doing some very early packing before relaxing for the of the day in front of the box
Had Cajun chicken and rice for dinner
Started panicking when it was announced London would be tier 3 on Wednesday, including Heathrow airport
Another shower, quick pamper and now in dressing gowns
Watching "An Idiot Abroad" with some wine and chocolate digestives
Bed by 10 probably
Done