What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Up at 6 and went for an 8 mile run
showered, dressed in casuals, had breakfast with parents
Zoomed Gf in England for 30 mins
sorted out flight back to England via Holland next Saturday night
Read a book on the patio for a couple of hours
had lunch of BLT
Drove to Cape Town for a couple of hours
Showered had dinner of chili carne carne
Zoomed Gf in England
Sat on patio with parents watching the sunset
Will spend this evening watching The X-Files or The Crown

Reactions: 1
Had a lie in then got up, showered, dried hair
Dropped some shopping off to locals that can’t get out, doorstep drops.
Got home and made lunch
Went for a walk, dragged teen out as well ‘against her will’ 😂
A few more household chores and am now sitting on the sofa wasting time!
Husband is cooking dinner, we will watch a film all together tonight.

Reactions: 3
Up at 6 and went for an 8 mile run
showered, dressed in casuals, had breakfast with parents
Zoomed Gf in England for 30 mins
sorted out flight back to England via Holland next Saturday night
Read a book on the patio for a couple of hours
had lunch of BLT
Drove to Cape Town for a couple of hours
Showered had dinner of chili carne carne
Zoomed Gf in England
Sat on patio with parents watching the sunset
Will spend this evening watching The X-Files or The Crown
Noticed you’d been quiet on here recently. Hope all is okay.

Got up Late, foggy outside so washed, got my kit on and came to Tattle.
Around mid-day Mother got a phone call informing her she can get her
Covid Jab TODAY! I had a pot noodle for Lunch and when my Brother
took Mother for her Jab I went outside to work on two of my motorcycles.
I had brakes to do on one bike, also checked the oil and tyres, the other
bike needed oil check, chain tightening and tyre pressures.

Woke up decent time, felt good for a change, (my oh was laid off 3weeks before Xmas) he started a job Monday, and we got paid yesterday, it's been hard having to live on abit of savings, rest of day, took dogs for a walk, and have just relaxed !!!

All I've done today is print out and prep a CD to be returned and just forked out some cash paying the final balance of last years income tax bill.

slept in until almost 10, got up to feed the kitty and then showered, washed hair, dried hair
had breakfast and coffee and during that bf woke up a bit hungover, he had a drinking zoom session with friends last night haha
we played some videogames and put away the final pieces of christmas decoration
i made lunch, we had it together and then chilled on the couch
watched some youtube and fell down a hole of watching vlogs of a lovely lady living in positano
got up off the couch to prep some stuff for dinner and will finish with that now
we will then have dinner, go for a walk, and play a round of catan when we come back
will probably finish the day reading in bed with the kitty and dreading tomorrow's work

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Nothing spectacular. I'm in the process of decluttering. So did a few small cupboards earlier and got rid of two bags worth.

I cooked a big fry up for our main meal and had a long bath when my son went back to sleep. I had to wash my hair several times to get out an oil I had in the night previously. You could fry chips in it. Read an old fate and fortune magazine I found from that earlier days decluttering.

I am currently sat sharing jaffa cakes with my son while he watches a dose of night garden before his bedtime.

Up early (for a Sunday), sorted some washing out, took car to garage for new tyres. Came back and did some puzzle. Waited for kids to come down, which takes a looooong time with phone distractions!

Introduced the big kids to our fave Switch game and had a few rounds.

Went back out to pick up the car. Came back and had a Zoom call with family.

Kids went off upstairs to do their own thing. Cleaned the rabbits out. Took longer because I was trying to fill in a hole that the naughty one had dug and she kept trying to dig it up again 😂

Came in, made a start on dinner and watched an episode of Taskmaster with OH. Had dinner, took stepchildren home and finished puzzle with youngest.

Gonna have a bath and hair wash, get boy to bed and then start my new book.

Woke up around 10 but didn't bother to get out of bed until almost 11, which hasn't happened in a very long time. Had a long brunch and watched some tv while I also had a croissant with coffee. Afternoon mostly consisted of tidying up, Tattle and avoiding putting away my laundry. Went out for a walk, came back, had a snack and finally bothered to fold and put away the clothes. Had an early dinner and played Stardew afterwards. My desk area is still a tip though, I should sort that out before tomorrow morning so I won't be forced to work in a mess. I'll probably play more Stardew and the rest of my night looks like below haha
will probably finish the day reading in bed with the kitty and dreading tomorrow's work

• Heart
Woke at 8am (had a nice 2 hour lie-in)
No run this morning, just went for a leisurely walk (with mask on)
Returned home, showered, had breakfast with parents
Zoomed g/f for 30 mins - told her I would be returning home to England next Saturday.
Spent another hour reading online news websites
Helped mom with changing bed sheet and washing
Helped Dad drain and clean the swimming pool
had lunch - chicken and salad sarnies
Tattled
Watched last couple of episodes of S1 of the Crown
Sunbathed for an hour (fell asleep)
Zoomed a couple of friends
Had dinner - roast chicken
Showered, read an IT book for an hour
Now watching The X-Files on my tablet by the pool on the patio
5 days to go.

All the days are morphing into one

Yesterday - fella was in work only till early afternoon so had a nice morning with the baby. We went for a walk then when my fella got in we had lunch and played all day

Today - baby had a terrible night last night, up between half 2 and half 4. Then back up for the day at 6.10. Fair to say I was shattered. Fella stayed in bed, obviously 🙄 I got up and we had breakie. I went for a nap with him at his naptime. Then we played all day. I've made pork casserole for tea. The hour before babies bath and bed we just fancied to yt videos because hes learnt how to dance. He's so funny.

• Heart
Jesus you guys are good. I woke up. Didn’t wash. Stayed in my dressing gown all day. Sat on sofa, binge watched married at first sight Australia. Moved to eat and use toilet. And that’s IT!! Feeling a little ashamed after reading other posts 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
A nice quiet day actually. Got up and pottered about, prepped Beef Stroganoff for dinner while listening to the radio. Put the washing away and attempted a small dog groom which wasn’t a disaster. Walked the dog now dinner and catch up with the Masked Singer with the kids.

Not much..
got up at 9.30am had cup of tea while I checked tattle
had shower, washed hair, got dressed
had brunch which was a fry up then I cleaned kitchen
popped to shop
came home had a nap on sofa
woke up had dinner and that's it just been potting about since. :giggle:

Early wakeup, wasted some time on my phone, had breakfast and worked until lunch. Not very eventful.
I considered cancelling my doctor's appointment several times mostly because of my anxiety around being in hospitals right now. (I know how ridiculous it sounds and I know that healthcare workes have to deal with it everyday. It's just *gestures at head*)
Had a smoked beef sandwich for lunch, did more work and tattling and finally ended up going to the hospital because I couldn't reach the call center to cancel the appointment 😶
No bad news, thankfully, and I was wearing double masks but I keep feeling paranoid that I've picked up something despite my best efforts.
Left the hospital and walked to the shops to pick up some food, kept walking as I was feeling restless and the wind and the cold was helping me clear my head a bit.
Came home, made myself a chicken and salad wrap with a spicy flat bread, it was delicious.
I'm trying to let the stress go but not really succeeding so far. I'm being careful about what I eat but this whole health issues and appointment stuff really got to me. I think I'll have a small slice of mille-feuille, make myself some decaf tea andjust play a game until I'm (more) tired.
I also feel like eating a bucket of pomegranate seeds, which really isn't a solution to anything.

• Heart
managed to wake up and get up early, motivated and productive
went for a 5 km walk with my bf, went to pick something up at the office and shop
the weather was lovely, the walk was lovely, the day was off to a great start

got home, had breakfast and coffee and felt very cozy
i thought ah i'll just sit on the couch a little bit and then start working
of course i fell asleep, took a nap and woke up hating myself

spent the rest of the day watching netflix, making food and feeling guilty for not getting any work done
now having a cup of tea and playing a videogame
debating whether i should work the night or just start over tomorrow

Another day in isolation for us.
Woke up just before 8
Made kids breakfast
Kept them alive for the day
Sorted out my wardrobe and bagged up clothes to take the clothes bank when I’m out of isolation
Had a shower and washed my hair
Airwrapped my hair
Made the kids tea, bathed them and put them to bed.
Now watching blind spot and waiting for a belated birthday takeaway (I turned 31 yesterday)

Another day in isolation for us.
Woke up just before 8
Made kids breakfast
Kept them alive for the day
Sorted out my wardrobe and bagged up clothes to take the clothes bank when I’m out of isolation
Had a shower and washed my hair
Airwrapped my hair
Made the kids tea, bathed them and put them to bed.
Now watching blind spot and waiting for a belated birthday takeaway (I turned 31 yesterday)
happy belated birthday! ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.