What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today was my first day of work this year!! YAY!

The weather wasn't too bad, even had some sunshine for a while! Worked 11.5 hours and I was on
the road all day, only stopping for coffee and a piss.

Reactions: 4
Work.
Walked dog in the freezing cold whilst he sniffed every blade of grass.
Quick trip to the shop.
Took some stuff to the tip on my lunch.
Vacuumed.
Work meetings.
Back to decluttering spare room with the aim of working out soon.
Showered.
Answered some work emails.
Washing, vacuumed again, changed bed, took bins out, cooked dinner etc.
Applied for cycle to work scheme.

Exciting 😑

Reactions: 2
So far Got up and prepared ingredients for a beef stew and put in the slow cooker, cleaned the kitchen floor and the all the bathroom had a quick shower. Started taking apart shark hoover to clean. He appeared home from work wanting a bacon sandwich total mess in kitchen from muddy work boots 😫. Now he's gone back to work with face on because I've told him about respecting house.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Had to get a health check done then spent a day wandering around with my other half.

Found a very cosy Christmas-themed, photo-opportunity restaurant which reminded me of home.

• Heart
Up at 4:45, and went for a 10 mile run (with mandatory mask on - not easy)
Home, showered, dressed in casuals, checked work emails
breakfast, read online papers, Tattled
Zoomed g/f for 20 mins
IT work for a couple of hours
Had a dip in the pool, read book on patio
lunch of a simple salad
Drove to Pretoria Central for some odds and ends.
Now in my bedroom continuing with my IT Citrix studies for another hour or so

Woke up at the crack of dawn after the weirdest vivid nightmare. Fell back asleep and woke up again in panic thinking that I was missing work. Had breakfast, caught up with the office about some work stuff. Had a coffee and got ready for my doctor's follow up appointment. Left his office somewhat annoyed and upset, mostly at the fact that this irritating thing isn't over yet. Walked around while I ran some errands and I also stopped by H&M under my double mask (doctor's office requires it and I wear them both on public transport etc.) because my leggings are falling apart after half a decade of use and I needed new ones. Walked more than half the way home to move a bit and also clear my head. Came home and took a shower. Looking forward to finally having "lunch", I am famished. Not planning to do much this evening apart from playing my game a bit and maybe dusting the bedroom. I'll also do another round of laundry but really dreading it atm.

• Heart
woke up at 7 got up at 8
cracked on with work while having a coffee
a friend of mine joined me and we worked together until 11:30
then bf made ''breakfast'' and after that i continued working
had a business call around 2 and then worked some more
going between phases of not being able to do anything and working like crazy
i think i'm done with work for the day otherwise i'll quit
gonna have a nice long relaxing shower now and wash my hair
then my sister will come pick up some stuff and then i'll go for a walk
probably dinner after that and some videogames

• Heart
Absolutely f all ... I’m still in bed watching The Office , ate a bag of scampi , rinsing the red wine 🍷 and thinking I must feed the family with the reduced joint of pork that’s in the fridge
Btw I’m on furlough not a dole dosser

Reactions: 5
Up and dressed, quick cuppa and took the car to garage. Came back, made me and the little one porridge. Got him started with his school work and I logged on for work. Both worked til dinner time, got him dinner whilst he watched TV and I worked through. He had his first Zoom call this afternoon that allowed him and his classmates to see each other, which was very cute. Lots of laughter!

I worked an hour late to get things done and he played on the iPad. Walked to fetch car, came home and he played with I read some of my book.

Had a chippy and a few games on the switch. Put him to bed and me and OH are watching the last couple of Corrie eps we have to catch up on. Have also responded to our wedding venue tonight about starting our refund process... now to see how much they offer us 🤞🏻

Reactions: 3
Weekly shop first thing, then a few errands for the community that can’t get out. Supervised a bit of home learning but they didn’t really need me (thankfully) . Dropped shopping off then took my
folks for their vaccine. Thai red curry for tea. Today was a good day.

Fed up of life lol
Baby awake from 12-3.45 and a lazy fella
Fella in work at 7.30 and woke us up getting ready. Tired all day now baby won't go sleep now.
Just burst into tears and my boyfriends too busy watching the man united match 😳😳
Nervous breakdown central here

I'm usually more happy go lucky, laugh it off type but I'm struggling to cope 😪 hope I get some sleep and feel better tomorrow

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Fed up of life lol
Fella in work at 7.30 and woke us up getting ready. Tired all day now baby won't go sleep now.
Just burst into tears and my boyfriends too busy watching the man united match 😳😳

I'm usually more happy go lucky, laugh it off type but I'm struggling to cope 😪 hope I get some sleep and feel better tomorrow
hope you have a better night tonight. They go through phases and, all of a sudden, he'll be sleeping better x

• Heart
Up at 6am, breakfast, shower, work, vaccine, dog walk, sat on settee and not moved since.

Fed up of life lol

Sending a virtual hug.

• Heart
woke up at 7 got up at 8
cracked on with work while having a coffee
a friend of mine joined me and we worked together until 11:30
then bf made ''breakfast'' and after that i continued working
had a business call around 2 and then worked some more
going between phases of not being able to do anything and working like crazy
i think i'm done with work for the day otherwise i'll quit
gonna have a nice long relaxing shower now and wash my hair
then my sister will come pick up some stuff and then i'll go for a walk
probably dinner after that and some videogames
just to add: had a two hour long conversation / crying session with bf 😂

Fed up of life lol

I'm sorry you're struggling.... 😞

• Heart
Work. Lots of work. Besides, I'm sitting at home right now, so there's nothing interesting going on. On the bright side, I started reading a new book that I've been putting off for a long time. If anyone knows a good pancake recipe, let me know, it will be something to do.

Im still on christmad leave for another week (yayyyy) this morning went did food shop, read, watched netflix, walked the dogs and sat in the kids wading pool (It's summer here)

Woke at 6am. Didn't bother with a run as it was raining quite hard.
Showered, dressed and had breakfast with parents
Checked emails and Tattled
Zoomed g/f for 10 minutes
Booked a PCR Test for tomorrow in Pretoria
Completed a draft "Passenger Locator Form", which I will nee to submit by tomorrow in order to be allowed back into England on Saturday/Sunday
Finding it hard to concentrate since I haven't been able to drink alcohol in over a week now due to prohibition here.
Had lunch - poached eggs on toast
Updated my blog, looking forward to returning to England despite the lockdowns, the self-isolations and the winter days & nights. Just want to be with my girlfriend once more.
More IT work, still raining

Woke at 6am. Didn't bother with a run as it was raining quite hard.
Showered, dressed and had breakfast with parents
Checked emails and Tattled
Zoomed g/f for 10 minutes
Booked a PCR Test for tomorrow in Pretoria
Completed a draft "Passenger Locator Form", which I will nee to submit by tomorrow in order to be allowed back into England on Saturday/Sunday
Finding it hard to concentrate since I haven't been able to drink alcohol in over a week now due to prohibition here.
Had lunch - poached eggs on toast
Updated my blog, looking forward to returning to England despite the lockdowns, the self-isolations and the winter days & nights. Just want to be with my girlfriend once more.
More IT work, still raining
how are your parents about you going back earlier than planned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.