What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Accidentally set my alarm for 6pm instead of am and woke up 40 mins before I started work 😂 managed to get my make up on, hair done and a taxi . Sat at my desk one minute before I started 😩😂
Worked and came home, shower and now eating my tea while watching the last episode of Bridgerton

Reactions: 2
Baby give me an unexpected lie in till 7.50! Was made up!
We had breakfast together, I had a cuppa. His Dad was on the couch again, he's very welcome to come to bed he just doesn't 🤣 he woke up when I was changing the baby.
We had a coffee while baby played. He got a sloth for Christmas and his new thing is pressing it over and over and I literally know all the songs off by heart and they just go round and round constantly in my head
I rang the doctors, we went for a walk. Luckily before it started lashing down
We had bacon butties then baby went for a nap. 2 hour 1 nap, cherished the time.. wanted to tidy up but i ended up just tatting
Baby woke up, we had a brew. Played and danced the rest of the day
He's going to bed now, were gonna have tea.

Reactions: 3
Had a cuppa in bed before getting up, putting some washing on, made me and boy breakfast.

Got him set up with his school work and I started on the ironing which we both spent a couple of hours doing. Had dinner and a bit of a break, then back to it and I sat with him to help.

Finished the school work and had 30 mins on the switch. Then he finished watching a film while I did some jobs and sorted through my jewellery box.

Came down and did a bit of reading while he played on the iPad. Made tea, then washed up and another 30 mins on switch.

Just put him to bed and me and OH are having a Corrie catch up.

Reactions: 3
Well I’ve just discovered this thread so hi all 👋

I’ve slept on and off for the most part in between sorting things that needed attention. Around last May I was told I had acute sinusitis and all this time it never really went away, I kind of just “got on with it”. Today I’ve been told I now have chronic sinusitis and I’m in so much pain, specifically earache and have been told it probably won’t clear or get better for about three months 😫

My mums struggling with her asthma this evening and I’m pretty concerned, might end up having to call an ambulance at this rate. Hope you’re all relaxing and enjoying your evenings!

• Heart
It feels like I've mainly been buying cucumbers this lockdown. My kids now eat two a day. I get strange looks in the local Co-Op.

Other than the cucumber run, I've just worked from home and tried not to get fed up with home school. Cooked a tit dinner and am going to watch This is Us.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Homeschool
Felt tit all day to be fair so didn’t do much else
Went for a walk
Spoke to my husband for the first time in 5 days
Showered
Cooked dinner
Bathed the girls and put the girls to bed
Tattle time for me 😂

am going to watch This is Us.
Ohhh. I've just started watching this. Two episodes into the first series and I'm already hooked.

I only clocked it from a recommendation in a TV mag saying if you liked 'Brothers and Sisters' watch this. I liked 'Brothers and Sisters' :cool:

Reactions: 1
It feels like I've mainly been buying cucumbers this lockdown. My kids now eat two a day. I get strange looks in the local Co-Op.

Other than the cucumber run, I've just worked from home and tried not to get fed up with home school. Cooked a tit dinner and am going to watch This is Us.
We get through a lot of cucumber in this house too 👀 I think it’s an underrated food to be honest!

Where are you up to with This Is Us? I’m almost at the end of S3, but not watched since before Christmas.

Haha this made me laugh. The co op probs think you're a right dirty so and so

• Haha
We get through a lot of cucumber in this house too 👀 I think it’s an underrated food to be honest!

Where are you up to with This Is Us? I’m almost at the end of S3, but not watched since before Christmas.
S3, episode 6. It’s kind of faded a bit for me as I realised Kate and Kevin get on my nerves but I still love it. So unusual. The shock when Rebecca and Miguel appear at the door inS1 😬.

S3, episode 6. It’s kind of faded a bit for me as I realised Kate and Kevin get on my nerves but I still love it. So unusual. The shock when Rebecca and Miguel appear at the door inS1 😬.
Yeah I was watching it when I worked and sometimes I could find that I could easily have it on in the background and a couple of episodes would go by, but sometimes I’d be constantly rewinding it because it had got so good and I wasn’t concentrating. It’s good at making you think it’s going one way and then you realise it’s not what you thought!

Yeah I was watching it when I worked and sometimes I could find that I could easily have it on in the background and a couple of episodes would go by, but sometimes I’d be constantly rewinding it because it had got so good and I wasn’t concentrating. It’s good at making you think it’s going one way and then you realise it’s not what you thought!
Love This is Us. We are part way through season 4. I love the way it takes you and then.... gotcha!

Also amazing casting the younger kids really look like their adult versions.

I've been so meh all day. I've got 10 days off coming up and I really need to get a better routine.

Love This is Us. We are part way through season 4. I love the way it takes you and then.... gotcha!

Also amazing casting the younger kids really look like their adult versions.

I've been so meh all day. I've got 10 days off coming up and I really need to get a better routine.
There’s a thread in TV about it x

Got up, went for a nice long walk before work, rang the vet while I was out to get the kitten checked after an emergency vet visit over the weekend.
Did a bit of work
Took kitten to the vet, completely unexpectedly told she needed to be admitted urgently and may need surgery
Left her there and went home to do some more work
Vet called and told me that urgent surgery was required or basically she might die
Booked the afternoon off and stress-cleaned the house.
Panicked a lot. Put all of the cat toys and bits and pieces away just in case she died (yes I catastrophise massively)
Picked kitten up
Sat on the floor and ate my dinner so she didn’t try and jump on my lap
Sat on the floor watching tv so she doesn’t try and jump on the sofa
Drank gin, broke dry January.

• Heart
Got up, went for a nice long walk before work, rang the vet while I was out to get the kitten checked after an emergency vet visit over the weekend.
Did a bit of work
Took kitten to the vet, completely unexpectedly told she needed to be admitted urgently and may need surgery
Left her there and went home to do some more work
Vet called and told me that urgent surgery was required or basically she might die
Booked the afternoon off and stress-cleaned the house.
Panicked a lot. Put all of the cat toys and bits and pieces away just in case she died (yes I catastrophise massively)
Picked kitten up
Sat on the floor and ate my dinner so she didn’t try and jump on my lap
Sat on the floor watching tv so she doesn’t try and jump on the sofa
Drank gin, broke dry January.
Hope she’s OK x

• Heart
Slept crap last night so been a right moody cow today.
Had a zoom meeting today so had to get dressed and look presentable 😂
Walked to post office/Aldi after that & got some bits in.
Made tea
Had a shower, put pyjamas on, got in bed and watched some gossip girl. Want to get to sleep at least before midnight tonight 😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.