What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woke up at 9am - 3 hours later than usual
rushed breakfast.
IT work for 3 hours mixed with a bit of Tattle
paid a few bills
Played Twister with g/f for 30 minutes
had lunch
Back to IT work (still ongoing)
Intend to have a Chinese for dinner
Might watch The Crown for the first time tonight or play Twister while slightly drunk :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Woke up around 7, did some house chores and then had breakfast and watched some Netflix while I ate.
Worked and listened to music until lunch.
Baked some biscuits and made a sandwich.
More work and some dallying.
Wrapped up office stuff for the day, finished making the soup.
Watched Fleur's Vlogmas Part 1.
Now I'm waiting for it to be ready while I have some chill time on Tattle.
i am also watching fleur's vlogmas 1 right now as i'm waiting for something to download :D

• Heart
My partner and I have both had the day off today.

We got up and did the school run together. Then came home and drove to IKEA and popped to a few other shops in the area. Had a subway lunch in the car (tier 3 problems).

Got back and he’s gone and done the school run and taken the boy into town to get their hair cut. I couldn’t get warm and was very tempted to have a bath with my book, but decided to be productive and do some ironing instead. It’s done the job of warming me up!

Tonight we’re going to have chicken burgers... not the best food day but oh well. Maybe play a game/activity book with the boy and do some reading.

Then watch a couple more episodes of The Undoing.

Woke up
Waited on hold for doctors for 45 mins
Then waited 3 hours for them to call
Found out I need surgery which is fun. Never had it before so a bit nervous
We went to see our bubble. Had a nice day
Back now, baby is in bed, im shattered waiting for tea. Excited to watch Corrie tonight ha

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Woke up
Waited on hold for doctors for 45 mins
Then waited 3 hours for them to call
Found out I need surgery which is fun. Never had it before so a bit nervous
We went to see our bubble. Had a nice day
Back now, baby is in bed, im shattered waiting for tea. Excited to watch Corrie tonight ha
Hope your surgery goes well when it arrives x

Got up at 7:30
Took my dog to the vets for 9
Went out for breakfast with the OH
Prepped tea for the slow cooker
Went for a brew with my friend and her son.
got home and finished making my croissants and pain au chocolats- they need constant chilling and then rolling out and then chilling for the last couple of days. Finally shaping them ready to be made / kept in the freezer.
had some dinner and watched Emmerdale and Corrie.
now to clean the kitchen and then chill for the night

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Woke up had a cup of tea while I browsed on Tattle
got showered and dressed
went to Starbucks and treated myself to a bacon bap and a Eggnog Latte
went food shopping
came home had lunch
cleaned up
tattled a bit more
cooked dinner
now Im watching tv/tattling

Woke up still feeling ill, laid in bed on my phone checking emails/tattle
Had a shower/coffee
Took my kitten to the vets (all ok just jabs)
Sent some work emails
Got in bed and napped as I’m not feeling well
Woke up again after nap to have some tea
Got back in bed and I watched Nigella and University Challenge

Sick of this stomach bug/cold (no pun intended 😆)

I am a pretty boring person and covid does not help. times are vague because thats me
4;15 am push husband out the door . let dog outside. go back to bed .
6;30 - get kids up . feed. dress water whatever. same with dogs.
7;30 print off whatever crap kids need for school .
8;30 get the kids watching the morning announcements for school
9 am - the joy of virtual learning begins .
Pretty much me going back and forth between 2 laptops and up and down the stairs doing laundry .
looking at instagram - crap cleaning accounts, food accounts, every crap celeb you can imagine. what is chrissy teigan doing a mood board for ? doesnt she have someone she can pay to do that.
11;20 -12;20 make lunch for kids and convince them to get their asses back in front of laptop
more laundry.
amazon viewing
purchasing .
stood at the counter and contemplated what to eat for lunch but instead just sliced cheese off the block and ate that .
and a couple almonds,

3;05 school is done.
make them snacks
vaccum .

4;30 make them dinner
4;43 currently and looking like another action filled evening. probably involing baths and books about talking animals.

Living the dream :)

Tidying up
Laundry
Changed all the beds
Shopping
Plant care - got tons of them
Now in bed trying to read a thriller

Met a couple of friends for a walk then we sat outside costa with a hot chocolate, really lovely day 😊

Woke up 6:40
Quick shower and dressed(ish) to WFH
Logged on at 7
Work and meetings mixed in with tattle.
Just about to log off now and catch up on last weeks Corrie.
Burgers for tea later then probably sit and watch some TV with my housemate.
Hair needs washing so will do that tonight as don’t have time in mornings. Then probably get into bed and watch some of the Crown.

Andddd repeat again tomorrow.

Woke at 8am, breakfast
checked emails
Booked a PCR test for 16th December
Finally grabbed the bull by the horns and booked a flight to Johannesburg on Friday 18th December for 3 months (assuming my PCR is negative)
Visited hair and skin beautician
IT work for 3 hours
lunch
winding down work commitments
Said goodbye to g/f
Time to move and look forward

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Another day off for us both today.

After the school run, we just pottered around the house which was nice just taking it steady and doing our own thing.

I cleaned out the rabbits and sorted out some bits in the garden and partner fitted a camera outside our front door. Then I wrapped the rest of my stepdaughters presents and we watched another episode of The Undoing. Had some dinner.

We then measured up stepdaughters bedroom for new furniture, which I’m feeling rather envious about as I’m hoping it’ll look so nice 😍 getting her a daybed, new set of drawers to match and then a dressing table/desk. She’s 12 now so has more homework. Plus she’s getting hair straighteners and make up for Christmas so it’ll come in handy for both of those things.

Picked our son up from school and now we’re watching Paddington before McDonald’s for tea. Going to try and have an early bath and hair wash before TV tonight. Want to watch the Royal Variety and the last ep of The Undoing.

• Heart
Got up
made a cup of tea in my new Emma Bridgewater Christmas mug I treated myself to
made breakfast
got showered and dressed
went to Home bargains
came home had lunch
put a wash on
then went to Tesco.

Met a couple of friends for a walk then we sat outside costa with a hot chocolate, really lovely day 😊
No time spent in the red room today then?

got up fairy early and had breakfast and coffee
got almost all of my work emails done
deep cleaned the kitchen and washed the dishes
tidied the rest of the house
tattled and watched some youtube
had leftovers for lunch
wrote a letter for a friend
went to my grandma's place to decorate her christmas tree since she can't do it herself
she made a comment about how i lost weight but need to lose muuuuuuuuch more
now i'm back home feeling sad and grumpy about it

Decided to take the day off today.
I had a play on the oculus this morning ... Beat Sabre with linkin park.
Tried to put my ring doorbell on charge but can’t get a screw out, lost my temper and punched it oops 🙊. I’ve had rotten few days and I guess it all came to a head with that tiny stubborn screw.
Now I’m eating my body weight in vegan canapés and reading interiors and fashion mags. It’s feckin cold so I’ve put a fire in and I’ve no plans to move much beyond here and the wine fridge 😂

Just had a lazy day with the baby today because he got me up at 5.55 and ive been shattered all day! Plus it's been raining so couldn't go out anyway.
He's in bed now so got loads of Emmerdale to catch up on!!

Been out shopping; brought a bumper box of Walker's crisps and a big tin of Quality Street chocolates-and they are both all for me!

• Heart
Spent the first half hour in bed with husband and both kids, went to work, went to Tesco on the way honey and was happy to see the Baileys was only £9.50 instead of £15 with Clubcard! Then came home, baby had a late nap, refereed some sibling arguments, cooked tea and now watching the ch4 news while the boys play and me and my husband have a glass of wine 🍷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.