What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woke at 6, but no running - cba
checked work emails and a bit of tattle
showered, dressed in casual clothes.
walked to local shop for some basics
Breakfast
IT work for about 3 hours - gradually winding down operations
Lunch.
Bit more tattle, watched The Crown
girlfriend arrived for a final weekend of fun & frolics
went to chippy for 2 fish & chips
Showered
got the wine and a few beers out
right now, watching more of the Crown until about 10pm
play some computer games, drink or smoke some dope
attempt to play Twister at midnight while either drunk high or both
bed
done

Woke up at about 8:30
Made some breakfast and turned my work PC on
Worked from 9am - 1pm ish. Then went on a lunchtime walk and dropped some bits off at the post office.
Worked from about 2pm - 5pm.
Did my weekly shop
Made some dinner and cleaned the house
Put some washing on
Now just on Tattle with a craft beer (Verdant Light Bulb Extra Pale Ale)

Reactions: 1
Boring day today.

School run, home and worked 9.30-2.30. School run, picked food shop up, Spag bol for tea, stepdaughter to gymnastics and back whilst also spending a couple of hours making two photo books for my mum and stepdad.

Just got the kids to bed and now going to catch up on TV with a festive snowball or two.

Up at 6.30, showered, dressed, stripped all the beds and general morning jobs
Got little one ready for school.
Worked for an hour before school run
School run then home for breakfast
Worked till 11 then changed wash loads over, vacuumed mattresses and bedroom floors
More work till 1 then had half hour lunch, sorted more laundry
Afternoon school run
More work
Made pesto pasta for little one
Ironed all the bedding
Drove to drop something off for son and grandchild
M&S for supper for myself and husband
Home, made bed, cooked and ate supper, drank Baileys while watching a film

I was up all night last night writing a ridiculous amount of code for work.. I think I went to bed at 4am
Took a holiday day today, still honoured my weekly 'tea break' social call with my colleague at 11.30am
Did my driving theory test (I can't believe I passed!)
Went over to my friend's house
Smoked some weed with him, played some Doom and caught up with his missus
Got the bus home and ordered some dinner on deliveroo
Watched some YouTube, smoked some more
Masturbated
Now on tattle, because I'm not tired

Reactions: 2
Took on this extra shift today 8 till 5 hopefully finish at 5 but will be later because I have mug tattoo somewhere I havent found yet but everyone else can see it. Having a coffee before i set off on cold walk. If I finish at five walk to next and pick up my order (if not will have to wait till tomorrow). walk home tidy up cook tea tidy up tea watch not going out till I'm tired seems to be a Saturday night thing.

I have spent the morning making shortbread and peppermint creams to give to my elderly neighbours, and then cleaned a preloved guitar I bought from the charity shop for part of our daughters Christmas presents. So happy it looks like new, and the fact that she will love it. I hope she will play something for us on Christmas day.

I'm also looking forward to going out the our local hotel for a family dinner tonight, it's the first time we have been brave enough to go out to eat this year, but first getting puppy snuggles and a nice cup of tea after a busy little morning.

Reactions: 3
I finished up work yesterday morning for the weekend. Woke up this morning, OH had taken kids downstairs for breakfast while I jumped in for a quick shower and to wash my hair.
Dressed and came downstairs, cleaned up the breakfast bowls, did dishes and cleaned the kitchen. Cleaned out the cat litter trays and had a row with OH because he kept putting off doing it and was annoyed with me for doing it instead. Led to a bigger row about housework and he went upstairs for a shower.
Finished hoovering, dusting and polishing in the living room while kids watched cartoons. Bathed them, got them dressed and loaded up the washing machine. Now finally having a bowl of cereal for breakfast (lunch?) and chatting to the kids. OH still upstairs, not talking to me. 🙄

Woke up around 8am but got out of bed at 10 still slightly baked from a long night.
breakfast & tattle
showered and dressed
have done absolutely nothing of any note since then
Starting to feel rather sad at the mo

• Heart
Reactions: 4
got up, had breakfast and coffee
did my own pedicure
did some work emails
bf went out for a grocery shop
had avocado toast for lunch
washed my hair
sweeped the floors
tidied the bathroom and cat's room
having sister and her bf over tonight
bf prepared broth for ramen while i tidied kitchen
now we are chilling but later we will make the ramen
and then an evening of eating, drinking and board games

Bugger all, got up, dressed, cups of coffee with a side order of Tattle.

I've just installed a new TV in the Kitchen and at some point today, test drive the Henry Hoover I just bought for my Mother.

• Haha
Had a lie in today
then got showered and dressed
put a wash on
washed the dishes
popped to Home Bargains (it wasn't as busy as Id expected)
came home and Im about to make some mince pies.

Rudley awoken at 7 this morning by 3 year old so got up and quietly played with her in her room until the rest of the house woke up.
Made breakfast got everyone dressed and ready for the day, including myself.
Cleaned the kitchen
Sorted a load of clean washing, put a dirty load on.
Made lunch for everyone and cleaned up after lunch
Hubby went to play football so me and the kids spent the afternoon wrapping presents for the family and having a "Christmas disco" as they call it.
Made kids tea and cleaned up after it
Just sat down for the first time today and will not move until bath time
Usual skivvy Saturday for me 🙂

Had a very lazy morning, didn’t get up til almost 11am. Perks of kids getting older is that they’re in no rush to get up early!

Went into town to get a few bits done. Had a strange queuing type system in Card Factory! Came home and decorated some baubles. Not stressful whatsoever, no one cried, no one shouted... ha!

Chilled for the last couple of hours. Watched some old videos of us on holiday and at Christmas parties with the family. It’s sad to think we haven’t/won’t have that this year.

Just ordering a Chinese and then watching Polar Express tonight.

Woken up at 6.30 but lay in bed for an hour contemplating life
Face timed with my brother and nephew
Did morning jobs laundry, dishwasher, cat litter, got small child breakfast and dressed
Had breakfast
Showered and dressed
Made beds, cleaned bathroom, polished bedrooms
Family went out for a few hours to do grocery shop etc so I had a cup of tea and read my book in peace
When they got back I took small child out for an evening walk with our friends to see Christmas lights
Home and had pizza for supper
Going to spend the evening watching a Christmas film and having hot chocolate

Well
Baby woke up at 1.30am and was bloody lively. Would not sleep. We tried everything. He was laughing and giggling his head off. He was trying to climb up the side of the bed. He was crawling about the bed. He was not going back to sleep
At 3am I was like 'right. I give up. I'm going to watch TV with him till he falls asleep.' So all 3 of us went in the livingroom and we stuck Hey Duggee on and cuddled on the couch. The baby fell asleep by the end of the second episode. Their 5 mins lol
Went back to bed. Woke up at 7.20am
Up and usual shite
Woke fella up cos he wanted to get a hair cut
Tidied the livingroom while baby napped
Had lunch
Went to asda to do a food shop
Fella went out for the night at 4
Played with baby. He is a case but so funny
Put him to bed
Had a quick shower
Gonna have a brew and go to bed I think

Woke up around 8am but got out of bed at 10 still slightly baked from a long night.
breakfast & tattle
showered and dressed
have done absolutely nothing of any note since then
Starting to feel rather sad at the mo
.... an afternoon of sex, drugs (and booze, a Chinese) and rock 'n' roll
this evening we're watching Karl Pilkington's "An Idiot Abroad"
done

Got up at 8, had 2 coffees
Showered, got dressed etc
Went to Morrisons
Came back & put Christmas tree up
Had another shower and put pyjamas on
Did some PhD work (got to give a presentation on Monday so needed to make some notes 😭)
Made tea
Watched strictly
Now I’m in bed with a jam doughnut and watching a film!

Ended up going to the shops for a couple last minute Christmas presents, took the kids out for an hour to the park. OH wanted a takeaway so we had Indian, kids got a McDonalds because Happy Meals, of course. Kids are now in bed watching a movie, OH and I downstairs watching TV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.