What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woke up at 5.30. Cup of tea and pain. Back to be at 6.15. Slept till 9. Up and let dogs out, they then returned to bed 😂. Wrapped some Xmas gifts. Washed a load of bedding. Packed a bag for a night away tomorrow. Had a bath. Styled hair, ate toast. Remade beds. More drugs. Sat tattling and watching a documentary about the dingo baby in Australia. Called dad to tell him dinner ready at 6.30.

Woke at 5 feeling rather invigorated.
12 mile run, showered, dressed, breakfast
Tattled just a bit
IT work for 4 hours
Visited village shop for some basics and posted some cards
Printed out a "To Do" list prior to flying out on the 18th
Lunch/Tattled
paid a couple more bills/cancelled a couple of direct debits
IT Work (ongoing)
Made home-made chili-con-carne on a slow cooker for dinner tonight
Will probably zoom g/f and parents later, watch some The Crown, and then crash

Reactions: 1
got up fairly early to go to a doctors appointment
came back home, made breakfast and coffee
rushed through some work emails
had soup for lunch
since then i've been on the couch watching vlogmases
gonna have more soup for dinner soon

Got up at 7am, got kids ready for school, ex took them to school. I worked from home in the dining room (with a spot of tattle too). Walked the dog lunchtime, got kids.
Daughter has Guides with a session from a forensic scientist tonight so I might listen in on zoom but otherwise, a typical day at the moment...

Think I'll have a couple of drinks and watch the new season of Virgin River at 9.

Felt tired and foggy in the head all day. Couldn't focus on work, couldn't focus on fun things. The only things I remember from the entire day are my meals, lol. I'll have a cup of tea, attend my online workout class, take a shower and see how I feel afterwards.

Woke up at 03:55, get ready, go to work at 5:30, come home and sleep pretty much all day!
My days when I'm working are so unproductive. Now just gonna play Sims for a bit before tea and hopefully get uni work done tomorrow instead. :ROFLMAO:

Felt tired and foggy in the head all day. Couldn't focus on work, couldn't focus on fun things. The only things I remember from the entire day are my meals, lol. I'll have a cup of tea, attend my online workout class, take a shower and see how I feel afterwards.
Hope you feel better!

• Heart
Feeling much better today after a week of illness.
Woke up at 8, had 2 cups of coffee.
Showered/got dressed/makeup on
Went to Home Bargains and Pets at Home.
Came home and did some PhD work
Going to wash my hair, make a chicken korma for tea then finish S3 of the Crown later.

Morning routine and school run.

Did half an hour of tidying before logging on for work. Was busy so no chance to get anything else done for 5 hours. Oh, I did do next week’s meal plan!

PM school run, made snowmen biscuits with my son, read two Christmas books with him. Just taken a few things upstairs and put away. Now he’s on the iPad and I’m having 15 mins sit down and Tattle before starting tea.

Tonight will be TV and I’m going to paint my nails.

Ooh and after I posted last night, we ordered the furniture for my stepdaughters room. It comes on 20th, so she’ll go back to her mums that day and not return to ours til Christmas Day. So other half is going to take a couple of days off and build it all up as a surprise for her. We’re not going to even tell her we’re doing it. So I’m slightly panicking that we’ve decided to do this just before Christmas and then there’ll be tit everywhere on top of new presents 😂 hopefully we’ll be really organised though... we’ll see!

Woke up at 5.40 then managed to get baby back to sleep for an hour
Potted round with baba
Had a weird impulse to chop all my hair off
So I did, gave myself a bob
Looks alright thank God
Not done much else today
Baby has learnt how to wave - lots of waving
Cooking tea and waiting for that so we can watch Corrie!

Moving a bit after spending the past few days practically immobile has helped actually. I had another snack after my dinner, watched some TV, had a shower and now I'm having another snack (that kind of day). I'll probably write a little before bed and maybe rewatch some old shows to wind down. Don't feel like reading today.

• Heart
got up fairly early to go to a doctors appointment
came back home, made breakfast and coffee
rushed through some work emails
had soup for lunch
since then i've been on the couch watching vlogmases
gonna have more soup for dinner soon
got up to finish some work and made peanut butter cookies
gonna have a smoke, play some video games now and go to bed

Reactions: 2
got up at 6, packed kids lunches, showered, got gas on my way to work.
at lunch I went to the post office to send some christmas cards, ran into Aldi and grabbed lunch
now back at work waiting for 5:30 so I can pack up and work from home for the next month
Oh yea, did a little work between tattle.... we are very slow at work at the moment.

Up at 5
9 mile run - boring
Showered, pampered, dressed
Breakfast of cereal and toast
IT work and a bit of Tattle
posted a few more Christmas cards
Had a quick look at the weather forecast in Johannesburg - sunny with a few showers: temps of between 25 and 30C over the next 5 days
losing interest in work commitments
Bit more IT work, but couldn't give a tit really
Am on countdown mode now
home made chicken korma tonight followed by a few episodes of The Crown
Might do some late-night bean flicking with g/f
Done

• Haha
Woke up feeling motivated so wrote a list of things I want to get done by the end of the week.

Morning routine of getting my son ready for school. Managed to clean downstairs toilet before school run.

Came back, wrapped up the last two of my sister’s Christmas presents that had arrived. Logged on for work and focussed on that for a few hours. Started getting quieter about an hour before I was due to finish so I managed to clear the rest of my ironing pile.

Took a few things upstairs. Went out an PM school run. Got back and did some reading with the boy. He played in his bedroom whilst I put away the ironed clothes and a few other bits. Tidied my bedroom.

Came downstairs, chucked some freezer food in the oven (scampi and chips!) and tidied half of a cupboard where tit just keeps falling out 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ll do the other half another day 😂

Going to have an early bath and hair wash after tea and then finish the online food order tonight, ready for tomorrow.

I got up as usual, nice to know I only had one child going to school as the other is home with me, isolating. Took child 1 to school. Youngest then remarkably launched herself into home schooling despite hating every second of it during the first lockdown. I had to get cash out to pay my roofer so ended up driving to a bank in an industrial estate so I could park outside where she could see me while I popped in. Got there to be told their computers weren't working so came home. Child 1 came home then showed me a septic finger so put the details into the GP app and got a script 20 mins later. Now back at home and looking at an easy dinner.

If any of you are still awake after that, well done! I like this thread, shows most of us have a relatively mundane life with splashes of excitement here and there. Mine more mundane than others I accept.

I got up as usual, nice to know I only had one child going to school as the other is home with me, isolating. Took child 1 to school. Youngest then remarkably launched herself into home schooling despite hating every second of it during the first lockdown. I had to get cash out to pay my roofer so ended up driving to a bank in an industrial estate so I could park outside where she could see me while I popped in. Got there to be told their computers weren't working so came home. Child 1 came home then showed me a septic finger so put the details into the GP app and got a script 20 mins later. Now back at home and looking at an easy dinner.

If any of you are still awake after that, well done! I like this thread, shows most of us have a relatively mundane life with splashes of excitement here and there. Mine more mundane than others I accept.
Me too. I feel very boring most days and yet there’s something about writing it down that is almost therapeutic, it’s strange.

Hope both of your kids are okay x

Me too. I feel very boring most days and yet there’s something about writing it down that is almost therapeutic, it’s strange.

Hope both of your kids are okay x
ah, thank you - they are both having a nice fight at the moment so seem fine x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
got up fairly early as my dad came to drop something off
had a nice long shower, washed my hair and prepared breakfast and coffee
had a work zoom meeting and right after it a fight with my bf 😂
then we made up and went for a walk
walked into town to wrap up the christmas present shopping
came back home and made a late lunch
then played some videogames and had banana bread
packed christmas presents for his family as they live in another country
prepared the package to post it tomorrow
now just tattling and i don't have a lot of other plans until i go to bed

Woke up at 5.50
Laid in bed with baby for ages cos I felt shattered
Got up, woke fella up with me cos he was gonna be late for work
Same ol shite
Tidied up and got ready while baby napped
Nipped in Asda. Bought some hot chocolate pods for my coffee machine
Met my mum at the train station
Went in a couple shops
Had a kfc for lunch, boneless banquet, naughty
Went to B&M. Baby royally kicked off, full on mental, screamed all the way home
He went to sleep soon as we got in
I had a peaceful lay down on the couch. My mum is obsessed with brushing up, so she brushed our floor, the weirdo
Fella came in, Mum left for her train back home
We had a hot choccy
Baby woke up in a mood. We all cuddled on couch till he went to bed.
Hes in bed now so gonna have tea
Done and dusted

Met my friend for a walk with our babies. Stopped at Costa and had the purple one latte! It was lovely. Felt very festive! Also had a tomato and cheese toastie. Did not fill me up at all 🤣

Waiting for a takeaway now :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.