What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lie in until 10am.
First day of freedom since having to self isolate.
Took the covers off one sofa and washed
Cleaned under sofas, bleached skirting boards, vaccumed and mopped.
Into town to do charity shop drop off.
Popped to wilkos and boots
Put Christmas tree up for kids to decorate whilst I put covers back on sofa.
Dropped some stuff off round mother in laws.
Had dinner, cleaned kitchen.
Put food shop away.
Now hot bath, then baileys and choc buttons whilst watching Netflix.

Reactions: 1
Just got back from shops. Nipped out to buy some gloves as I can't find my old ones. Got a nice black suede pair and also four bras, socks, a scarf, a navy polo neck, face packs, and some trainers. Him indoors said 'I knew you wouldn't come back with just gloves' 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just got back from shops. Nipped out to buy some gloves as I can't find my old ones. Got a nice black suede pair and also four bras, socks, a scarf, a navy polo neck, face packs, and some trainers. Him indoors said 'I knew you wouldn't come back with just gloves' 😄
I'm just as bad, nip into Sainsbury's for a baguette and end up buying shitloads.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nothing 😆. Well Iwoke up at about 9:30am, ordered some breakfast in and then have been following the football and later watching the rugby on Amazon Prime.

Not even dressed yet, oops.

Finally feeling like a functioning person. Got up around 9, had breakfast, changed my bedding, tidied up, put away the laundry and did another load of washing, had lunch and some cake afterwards. Now I will finish tidying up (the desk is stil a mess), put away my sewing stuff, brew a pot of tea, write a bit and then hopefully wrap the day up with reading.

Normal Sunday, on the computer, I'm doing as little as possible because I've saving my energy for work on Monday.
It's going to be colder next week and in my job work will be harder and more exhausting.

The only thing I do need to do today is replace my brake pads and check the oil.

Woke at around 8:30, thanks to having a g/f around at last:)
Breakfast of toasted teacakes, coffee and OJ
Tiny bit of Tattling
showered, dressed, went for a 90 minute walk into the Lake District National Park
Had a "substantial meal" at pub (Jamaican jerk chicken, sticky coconut rice, minted natural yoghurt with mango & avocado salsa. Bloody gorgeous!)
Back home tired and full. Struggling to stay awake!
:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Reactions: 2
Not a lot woke up showered dressed
went to fetch a parcel
came home had breakfast
washed the dishes
popped to deliver a xmas gift
now Im just doing a bit of tattling before I watch netflix then I shell be cooking lunch/dinner

I might bake some gingerbread men later if I can be bothered

Lazy day here.

Got up, had breakfast and all got showered and dressed. That in itself can take a while as a family of 5!

Thought I’d properly dry and straighten my hair as it always makes me feel better. Tried to help the youngest with his homework, ended in an argument 😂

Had a Zoom call with family. Had another go with the homework, this time successfully.

Then I’ve been doing some more of my puzzle. Kids were doing other bits of homework, writing Christmas cards and playing their games.

Just waiting on a Shepherds pie to finish cooking. Will take stepchildren home after and then might try and have a quick bath. Get youngest in bed and then me and the other half are going to watch a film.

We both have a couple of days off now. No idea what we’ll do with being in T3. Might go out for a walk tomorrow whilst it’s dry and then have a day in with films and wrapping presents on Tuesday. Feels like all I do at the moment is wrap presents though!

got up at 7:30 - had a sit down with a brew
gym at 9 for the first time since the reopened for a HIIT class.
Home and nipped to the shop to pick up some ingredients for homemade croissants and pain au chocolats. Put a wash in.
Made the pastry dough and the butter ball for said pastries - it takes a couple of days to fully make them but so worth it for the buttery goodness and I make plenty so have enough for the freezer for a couple of months.
took the dog for a big walk with the other half looking at the Christmas decks.
Home and a brew with the husband and something to eat.
in the garden raking up (MORE) leaves and pruning some plants down for the winter.
now I’m going to make a cup of tea and phone my grandad to see how he is - he lives in the Lakes and we live about 1.5 hours away.
then I plan to order a couple of final Christmas presents for the husband, have a bath and pamper and watch the strictly results show.

Woke up
Usual shite
Had a shower, planned to wash & blow dry my hair. I ended up not blow drying my hair so hair dried naturally. It's very crazy curly natural
We went and met one of our couple mates and their babies
Went for lunch. I had bruschetta to start again & a pizza for my main
Didn't even touch the sides mate
Went for a walk, mooch in shops
Went home
Put up Christmas tree finally
Got baby to bed
Now just waiting for tea and gonna catch up on all my TV! Not been well all week so been behind on loads

Busyish day here.
Woke up at 3:40am for work, started at 5 finished for 10.
Foodshop on way home.
Deep cleaned the living room, including under sofas and behind furniture.
Finally put up the Christmas decorations.
Cooked tea, just now watching an episode of The Crown.

I actually had a pretty good day today. Went for a 10k walk along the cliffs which was lovely. I haven’t done much walking or exercise in a while so some of the hills really took it out of me (plus the thick coat that weighs more than I do didn’t help) but felt great after it.
Finished the walk and then had chipper. I voted for Burger King but was outvoted.
Not done much since I got home. Currently lying under a blanket watching Scandal.
Pretty much the plan until bed.

have you baked them? :D

woke up late again feeling like tit, on my period
spent pretty much the whole day on the couch
watching harry potter 2 atm
Yes I did they were lovely ( recipe from BBC good food site). Might bake some gingerbread and white chocolate ship cookies tomorrow if I have the time.

• Heart
Woke at around 8:30, thanks to having a g/f around at last:)
Breakfast of toasted teacakes, coffee and OJ
Tiny bit of Tattling
showered, dressed, went for a 90 minute walk into the Lake District National Park
Had a "substantial meal" at pub (Jamaican jerk chicken, sticky coconut rice, minted natural yoghurt with mango & avocado salsa. Bloody gorgeous!)
Back home tired and full. Struggling to stay awake!
:sleep::sleep::sleep:
Went for another walk after snoozing for an hour
Returned home and we had scones, strawberry jam and cream for tea
Put the Christmas tree and decs up in the living room and dining room
Had a game of Scrabble (I lost, :cry: )
Finished the evening watching a superb film called "Monster"
Now in bed reading ebooks
Done for another weekend

Reactions: 4
Worked on my website for a while this morning then headed out to track down our mechanic at home ... we’d lost his mobile number but I remembered him saying he lived nearby and that you could see his new built house from the little chapel on the hill. Found it on the first attempt ... only in NI 😂 . It was urgent otherwise I wouldn’t have bothered.
Had a thrilling trip to Sainsbury’s for ingredients for a roast dinner and Halfords to buy a new number plate ...
Went to a beach I’d never visited before so it felt like being on holiday. Ate a crepe, felt 🤢. The roast dinner never happened as husband vanished off to bed in one of the guest rooms at 6.45 🥺 Now I’m sat contemplating whether it’d just be better to have Xmas alone than face the inevitable crap fest when he returns again ...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
It was my turn for a lie in this morning so got up at 9:30 ( but I was up twice during the night to feed the baby). Had a bacon sandwich made for me when I got up (this never happens!). Tidied and cleaned the house a bit, put a wash on, put a stew in the oven to slow cook, watched a xmas film, pottered around the house, sorted through some photographs, bathed the kids and now catching up on The Undoing with a cuppa and some chocolate!

after days and days of feeling awful, i finally woke up with some energy so decided to make this a reset monday
got up and went straight into the shower, washed my hair and did a mask
went to pick up a parcel and get something from my landlord
had breakfast and coffee while starting some work emails
did 2 rounds of laundry, hung them up to dry
washed the dishes and swept the floors
played with my cat a bit and then worked on emails for a few hours
tidied the whole rest of the house and wrapped a few christmas presents
wrote some christmas cards and started writing a letter
had soup for lunch and then a muffin and cocoa as a snack (on my period haha)
continued with work emails and will continue to do so until the bf is back from work in the evening
then we will make a nice meal together and play some video games

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Woke up around 7, did some house chores and then had breakfast and watched some Netflix while I ate.
Worked and listened to music until lunch.
Baked some biscuits and made a sandwich.
More work and some dallying.
Wrapped up office stuff for the day, finished making the soup.
Watched Fleur's Vlogmas Part 1.
Now I'm waiting for it to be ready while I have some chill time on Tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.