What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@watermelon sugar i know sayers 🤣🤣 defo a north west thing I think!!! We used to have sayers and greggs next door to each other in my town before the sayers was closed. Greggs is defo superior though 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Scotland : Liverpool guy is a great actor. Know him from loads.

Me: Em Stephen Graham ?

Scotland: Yeah thats his name.

We started season 1 the other night and just realised he was watching 5 😫😫😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Omg nooooooo how did he get onto s5 by accident??? Has he seen any spoilers by accident?

@PepsiCherry I’m loving these updates- so glad it’s going well ❤ As others have said that texting stage is the best, when you get that little feeling of excitement every time your phone goes off 😍

@coconochanel im so jealous, never been to an IKEA. The closest one is 3 hours away. I well wanna go 🤣🤣

@prinnygrace i LOVE a bit of office gossip, this is great 🤣 the office gossip thread on here is one of my favs, keep us updated

All that bakery talk is great, I love food chat 😂 I’ve only heard of greggs tbh but I’m a southerner.

I tried to do that thing others do where they reply to everyone but I kept losing what I’d written when I moved to another page so only managed 3 replies 🤣🤣

I had a brilliant day yesterday ❤
Was struggling with uni work so took @undertheivy s advice and took a break. Made a chocolate cake 👀😏 but when I came back to it it just suddenly clicked in my head! I’ve submitted now so fingers crossed 🤞
We also found out our offer got accepted on our dream house, wasn’t expecting it at all as 4 others had put offers in and ours wasn’t the highest but the vendor said she really liked us as a couple and chose us 🥳🥳 I’m so excited.
When the estate agent phoned I took the call then my partner scooped me up in his arms and started dancing 🤣🤣 it was great, felt like I was in a movie 🤣🤣🤣 (sorry if I’m being cringe)
My other half is such a private person he keeps his business to himself, I wanna shout it from the rooftops but I’ve got to respect that he doesn’t want everyone knowing so I’ve let it out on here so I don’t burst 🤣 I’m crap with secrets 🤭🤭
I’m secretly hoping he proposes when we’re in. 8 years nearly I’ve been waiting 🤣
Anyway we had a takeaway AGAIN to celebrate.
Slept like crap last night but I better muster up some energy, I NEED those ice lollies from Iceland 😋😋 they do some banging vegan sausage rolls and pies there too so I’ll be forced to get some of them
Look at me running on now 🤣

Have a lovely day all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm intrigued by this halloumi talk - what would you do with it recipe wise?

I'm also very confused that my spell-check tried to change halloumi to thallium - two very not interchangeable things 😲
fry it as you wish, then you can just eat it on bread, add it into a salad, have it in a wrap... delicious :)

@PepsiCherry I’m loving these updates- so glad it’s going well ❤ As others have said that texting stage is the best, when you get that little feeling of excitement every time your phone goes off 😍

@coconochanel im so jealous, never been to an IKEA. The closest one is 3 hours away. I well wanna go 🤣🤣

@prinnygrace i LOVE a bit of office gossip, this is great 🤣 the office gossip thread on here is one of my favs, keep us updated

All that bakery talk is great, I love food chat 😂 I’ve only heard of greggs tbh but I’m a southerner.

I tried to do that thing others do where they reply to everyone but I kept losing what I’d written when I moved to another page so only managed 3 replies 🤣🤣

Was struggling with uni work so took @undertheivy s advice and took a break. Made a chocolate cake 👀😏 but when I came back to it it just suddenly clicked in my head! I’ve submitted now so fingers crossed 🤞
We also found out our offer got accepted on our dream house, wasn’t expecting it at all as 4 others had put offers in and ours wasn’t the highest but the vendor said she really liked us as a couple and chose us 🥳🥳 I’m so excited.
When the estate agent phoned I took the call then my partner scooped me up in his arms and started dancing 🤣🤣 it was great, felt like I was in a movie 🤣🤣🤣 (sorry if I’m being cringe)
My other half is such a private person he keeps his business to himself, I wanna shout it from the rooftops but I’ve got to respect that he doesn’t want everyone knowing so I’ve let it out on here so I don’t burst 🤣 I’m crap with secrets 🤭🤭
I’m secretly hoping he proposes when we’re in. 8 years nearly I’ve been waiting 🤣
Slept like crap last night but I better muster up some energy, I NEED those ice lollies from Iceland 😋😋 they do some banging vegan sausage rolls and pies there too so I’ll be forced to get some of them

Have a lovely day all xx
omg that's amazing!!! congratulations on your dream house ❤🗝🏡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Congratulations! That's so wonderful!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just checking in on my fave thread before I start getting ready for my first driving lesson in ten years 😬 If I die in a horrible crash I'll tell my mum to do a Dippy Di and log on to tell you all that I've Passed Away™

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Congratulations on the house news @WilmaHun hoe exciting!!
Yesterday was a good day! Firstly because it was an exercise rest day. So I had time to get ready for work and do my make up properly and stuff. However my hayfever was so bad my eyes were streaming so the makeup was a waste of time.
A busy morning in work and then we went out for lunch and a drink so we ended up sitting in the square in a pop up bar/restaurant I had an aperol spritz and chicken gyros. Then back to the office and a few more hours in work. I then walked in town and spent my Mac make up which was a little treat. Back home and my husband watched the football I sorted tea and then just a chilled night.
Have a fab Saturday everyone! Today is hair day and lash tint day for me so very exciting! Shame I’ve got no plans afterwards apart from cleaning the house and sorting tea as my husband is working.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just checking in on my fave thread before I start getting ready for my first driving lesson in ten years 😬 If I die in a horrible crash I'll tell my mum to do a Dippy Di and log on to tell you all that I've Passed Away™
good luck! 🤞let us know how it went :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@nbt he went in my sisters flower shop to order flowers for his wife! As a scouser I don't like him cos he poses for the Sun 🤢 he's a proper short arse

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Have a lovely day all xx
Lovely news and what a gorgeous response from your partner. Exciting times ahead. I look forward to the house warming, virtually of course 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm not (that) silly, and I know it is obviously mostly water weight but I am 7.4lbs down from last Saturday morning!

Been for a 25 minute walk this morning and the rest of the day will be spent relaxing. Happy weekend everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning gang! I don't know what to do today. My fella wants me to go to his Mums, so it's either go there with him and the baby or have a day to myself at home!? What do you think? My fella starts a new job next week so he's now working 5 days through the week and every weekend so this is his last free weekend. So spend time with him or have a last weekend of relaxation by myself? What should I do 😭

Reactions: 5
Morning gang! I don't know what to do today. My fella wants me to go to his Mums, so it's either go there with him and the baby or have a day to myself at home!? What do you think? My fella starts a new job next week so he's now working 5 days through the week and every weekend so this is his last free weekend. So spend time with him or have a last weekend of relaxation by myself? What should I do 😭
Half and half? Go to see Nanna in the morning and have the afternoon at home?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.