What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a Greggs today. ๐Ÿ‘€

OH brought it back after going to get a new tyre for the car. I was on it like a woman on chips. ๐Ÿคค

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Weโ€™ve actually got a Birds in our town. Might go next week and get a sausage roll from both Greggs and Birds for a taste test. For research of course ๐Ÿ™‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Weโ€™ve actually got a Birds in our town. Might go next week and get a sausage roll from both Greggs and Birds for a taste test. For research of course ๐Ÿ™‚
very noble of you to take on such a task! :D
when i'm in the uk, as someone objective and separated from the topic, i guess it will be my duty to try all of them and compare

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm intrigued by this halloumi talk - what would you do with it recipe wise?

I'm also very confused that my spell-check tried to change halloumi to thallium - two very not interchangeable things ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@AnderbeauJohnson I hated A2A, LOM supremacy all the way. Also, just fry the halloumi! It's delish. I have it on top of salads or in wraps
@coconochanel I hate Greggs sausage roll too ๐Ÿ‘€ (but then again I hate most savoury snacks)
@watermelon sugar you need to remember this bakery chat for your next recap ๐Ÿคฃ
@Nolongerjustalurker oooh I love a National Trust property!! congrats to your bf for his job interview!

Another good day today! I think my period mood has well and truly vanished, praise jebus

Had a productive day at work, I've FINALLY caught up with my workload. I'm also finally getting past that "overly polite" work persona you get when you're at a new job. Now I've been there for four months, I'm starting to finally reveal my rather dark sense of humour at work. My manager was like "you're on one today" ๐Ÿคฃ

A meeting I was in that was only meant to last an hour dragged on for time so I ended up eating lunch pretty late - I'm on a proper home cooking hype train at the mo, so I tried these Jamie Oliver courgette and feta fritters. They ended up tasting nice but none of these Jamie recipes recently hold together so it was just a fried courgette mush. I put a fried egg and some sweet chilli on top of the mush to save it #shef ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

I finish early on Fridays so I went to the gym before 4pm which was bliss coz it was so quiet. I made a smoothie when I got back, and caught up on ep of Repair Shop and watched some vintage shopping haul videos on Youtube. I'm desperate to buy some of my depop and eBay saved items ๐Ÿ˜ญ Then I popped to Superdrug for some skincare bits and got back only to find I hadn't bought the face mist it was actually the micellar water! Why do they put it in the same bottle right next to each other ๐Ÿ˜ญ Does anyone know if you can return skincare at Superdrug?

I'm still trying to get through homemade burger leftovers, got two more left. My burger still went everywhere as I ate it but it tastes okay so it's fine (narrator voice: it was not fine). I've finished my bottle of cider and gonna watch an ep of Hunter now, maybe some ASMR later to treat myself coz it's Friday ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Are we all near a Sayers here? Sayers was elite and deffo the superior bakery. My ex boyfriend used to say to me he would break up with me if I went to Greggs and Greggs are for sell outs ๐Ÿ˜ณ Sayers got took over by Pound bakery i think but there's still some Sayers' knocking about. I don't know if Sayers is a Northern gaff or not? Pound bakery is a belter though, their sausy rolls are well nicer than Greggs. Waterfields sausy rolls are grim. ๐Ÿคข
Sayers sound lovely. We definitely donโ€™t have them down South.

Reactions: 1
Never heard of any of those apart from greggs (Iโ€™m a southerner). I want a sausage roll now.

Reactions: 5
Crap week workwise, the today happened, holy buggering monkeys I had a good day.

Left for work around 9am, my normal controller wasn't in today so I had the other controller all day, not that
I spoke to him till about 5:30 this afternoon..... :ROFLMAO: ANYWAY, got some work soon after I left home, collected
three packages, one to be delivered 10 minutes away, the other two were for over the river. Managed to
squeeze in a FLAT WHITE and a croissant from Pret. Spent the next hour picking up more stuff and ended up
with a run that would end up in Chelmsford Essex around 2:30. Only downside was that it took me ages to
get to Chelmsford because of the A12, I hate the bleeping road. On the way back I had a nice surprise, a
collection in Hornchurch and another near Stratford. After dropping that lot I had one last run which took
me to Wimbledon then to Byfleet and ending up in Woking. The Woking was in fact Ripley and was only 10
minutes away from the Byfleet. I was dreading the final drop because the house I was looking for was on a
road that was a couple of miles long, normally it would take ages to find but luck was really on my side.
The house was only 500 yards up the road from the roundabout, the first house I might add. Home at 8:30
and now tucking into my fish fingers and chips.
Blimey thatโ€™s some journey. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Blimey, you Northerners are well catered for with ya grub! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Scotland : Liverpool guy is a great actor. Know him from loads.

Me: Em Stephen Graham ?

Scotland: Yeah thats his name.

We started season 1 the other night and just realised he was watching 5 ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.