What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@WilmaHun Congratulations on having your offer accepted. That’s such a lovely feeling when you find your dream house. I’m glad the vendors chose you. I hope the sale goes smoothly. 🏡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh we'll have to be there all day if we go to Nanna's. Plus the baby is having a nap now so by the time he wakes up and we're all ready it'll be the afternoon 😂
I’m torn because I want to hear about naughty nanna and her explicit adventures, but chill days by yourself are elite.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning gang! I don't know what to do today. My fella wants me to go to his Mums, so it's either go there with him and the baby or have a day to myself at home!? What do you think? My fella starts a new job next week so he's now working 5 days through the week and every weekend so this is his last free weekend. So spend time with him or have a last weekend of relaxation by myself? What should I do 😭
Let him take the baby to his Mums and you have a peaceful day to yourself. You’ll only have a headache if you listen to Nanna jabbering on. 🤣🤣

Or your head will be cabbaged again. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Just checking in on my fave thread before I start getting ready for my first driving lesson in ten years 😬 If I die in a horrible crash I'll tell my mum to do a Dippy Di and log on to tell you all that I've Passed Away™
I hope your driving lesson goes well. There is always loads to think about when you get behind the wheel and you always think you’re never going to remember it all, but the more you practise, it will all fall into place.

• Heart
I'm home alone!!!!!

But in such a weird mood 🙄 I've cried watching the news about Prince Philip, cried at the photo my husband sent me of our son with his first fish.
Are doughnuts for breakfast and celebrated my morning alone by DOING LAUNDRY.

I think I've built this day up so much that it's going to end up being a letdown 🙄🙄

Re the bakery talk. I'm a geordie. Greggs are superior. Fact 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm home alone!!!!!

But in such a weird mood 🙄 I've cried watching the news about Prince Philip, cried at the photo my husband sent me of our son with his first fish.
Are doughnuts for breakfast and celebrated my morning alone by DOING LAUNDRY.

I think I've built this day up so much that it's going to end up being a letdown 🙄🙄

Re the bakery talk. I'm a geordie. Greggs are superior. Fact 🤣🤣
Doughnuts for breakfast is not a letdown of a day in my eyes 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Had my appointment with a mental health doctor on the phone today. They are going to tweak what medication I take and see if that calms me and helps with my sleep. I said to her that obviously I feel quite torn because I’m on a really strong dose so it kind of numbs you a little so I’m not sure if I’m addressing things.
I mentioned private therapy but she said I need to sort medication first really. I was pleased to hear I will get a face to face appointment, not sure when but will be nice than talking on the phone.
Good old TOTM means I’m super tearful today.
I offered to go to my grandmothers and watch the funeral with her. It’s not an easy time and it was the anniversary of my grandads death last week.
Trying to resist retail therapy as that’s my go to 🙄
It’s such a lovely day so hoping to feel more positive soon. Have a lovely day all❤
@WilmaHun that’s such amazing news, was meant to be clearly xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You've all convinced me! I'm gonna stay home 🤣 expect loads of messages from me bored out me head talking about bakeries or some tit though 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
@PepsiCherry I’m loving these updates- so glad it’s going well ❤ As others have said that texting stage is the best, when you get that little feeling of excitement every time your phone goes off 😍

@coconochanel im so jealous, never been to an IKEA. The closest one is 3 hours away. I well wanna go 🤣🤣

@prinnygrace i LOVE a bit of office gossip, this is great 🤣 the office gossip thread on here is one of my favs, keep us updated

All that bakery talk is great, I love food chat 😂 I’ve only heard of greggs tbh but I’m a southerner.

I tried to do that thing others do where they reply to everyone but I kept losing what I’d written when I moved to another page so only managed 3 replies 🤣🤣

I had a brilliant day yesterday ❤
Was struggling with uni work so took @undertheivy s advice and took a break. Made a chocolate cake 👀😏 but when I came back to it it just suddenly clicked in my head! I’ve submitted now so fingers crossed 🤞
We also found out our offer got accepted on our dream house, wasn’t expecting it at all as 4 others had put offers in and ours wasn’t the highest but the vendor said she really liked us as a couple and chose us 🥳🥳 I’m so excited.
When the estate agent phoned I took the call then my partner scooped me up in his arms and started dancing 🤣🤣 it was great, felt like I was in a movie 🤣🤣🤣 (sorry if I’m being cringe)
My other half is such a private person he keeps his business to himself, I wanna shout it from the rooftops but I’ve got to respect that he doesn’t want everyone knowing so I’ve let it out on here so I don’t burst 🤣 I’m crap with secrets 🤭🤭
I’m secretly hoping he proposes when we’re in. 8 years nearly I’ve been waiting 🤣
Anyway we had a takeaway AGAIN to celebrate.
Slept like crap last night but I better muster up some energy, I NEED those ice lollies from Iceland 😋😋 they do some banging vegan sausage rolls and pies there too so I’ll be forced to get some of them
Look at me running on now 🤣

Have a lovely day all xx
Love this! Congrats 🏡

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Fejkas, labels and all the hun stuff you can think of. Mirrored furniture and crushed velvet on order 🤮🤮🤮

definitely not on order rather tit in my hands and clap
Haha! I'm totally out of the loop with this reference

Reactions: 2
@WilmaHun that's amazing news about the house! Congratulations 🥳🏡❤ fingers crossed for a smooth buying process!

@aimzalicious i hope your lesson went okay!

@OutrageouslyScarlet thats good that you've been able to speak to someone about your meds, hopefully talk therapy is the next step. I'm sorry you're having a rough time of it atm, I hope you feel a bit brighter soon ❤

Enjoy your days alone @watermelon sugar and @Meangirl815 - I know what you mean about feeling weird, I always look forward to having the house to myself but then feel weird because I'm not used to being alone anymore so I just can't get into it - sods law innit 🙄😂

Had a big fight with my boyfriend last night, my head is properly cabbaged this morning, as we would say 😂 we've only ever had 2 proper falling outs before and those were before we lived together. I'm out this afternoon with friends so hopefully a bit of space will help me calm down a bit. Apparently he's shocked that I want a baby despite us literally having a long conversation over Christmas about trying for a baby after we move later this year 🙄 he's making me feel like a crazy person which I don't appreciate. Oh and then he wants me to be understanding that he's shocked and he thought it'd be another 2 years before we even started trying. Idk where that has come from. I'm genuinely wondering if I imagine conversations now 😂 maybe we need to sort our communication issues out before bringing a child into it. Anyway it hasn't made me feel great tbh and can't talk to anyone about it really as I'm not going around telling people I want a baby. We'll sort it out but I don't really know how atm 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Forgot to add, I had to take my pj top off in the night as my body temperature from this period has been hell(a nice change in this freezing house) and devil cat (Helios) attacked my nipple. Really nice way to be woken up 😂thankfully all nipples are just about still attached #overshare
@jarv honestly I give up understanding men.. but perhaps talk about your communication as it’s so important. X

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@OutrageouslyScarlet thats really made me giggle, maybe Helios got a bit confused by what catnip is 😂 and yes, you're right! Communication needs to be sorted before anything else happens

• Haha
@WilmaHun that's amazing news about the house! Congratulations 🥳🏡❤ fingers crossed for a smooth buying process!

@aimzalicious i hope your lesson went okay!

@OutrageouslyScarlet thats good that you've been able to speak to someone about your meds, hopefully talk therapy is the next step. I'm sorry you're having a rough time of it atm, I hope you feel a bit brighter soon ❤

Enjoy your days alone @watermelon sugar and @Meangirl815 - I know what you mean about feeling weird, I always look forward to having the house to myself but then feel weird because I'm not used to being alone anymore so I just can't get into it - sods law innit 🙄😂

Had a big fight with my boyfriend last night, my head is properly cabbaged this morning, as we would say 😂 we've only ever had 2 proper falling outs before and those were before we lived together. I'm out this afternoon with friends so hopefully a bit of space will help me calm down a bit. Apparently he's shocked that I want a baby despite us literally having a long conversation over Christmas about trying for a baby after we move later this year 🙄 he's making me feel like a crazy person which I don't appreciate. Oh and then he wants me to be understanding that he's shocked and he thought it'd be another 2 years before we even started trying. Idk where that has come from. I'm genuinely wondering if I imagine conversations now 😂 maybe we need to sort our communication issues out before bringing a child into it. Anyway it hasn't made me feel great tbh and can't talk to anyone about it really as I'm not going around telling people I want a baby. We'll sort it out but I don't really know how atm 🤷‍♀️
Oh I could have written this. The number of conversations I have with my Mr that he claims we've never had (and things he claims he's told me that he definitely hasn't) drives me up the wall 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh I could have written this. The number of conversations I have with my Mr that he claims we've never had (and things he claims he's told me that he definitely hasn't) drives me up the wall 🤦🏼‍♀️
I propose we declare a national day off from men 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.