What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@jarv I'm just shook you've only had just two Fallings out with your fella!! He's probably just scared or something, the bloke doesn't really share their thoughts on babies much as much as girls do. My fella was like that! If you get what I mean? Their just not as vocal and it's a big life change! They tit in the bath 😩 have a good day with your gals and if you need to talk we're here πŸ€—

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not much drama on the work call last night. The affair was mentioned but nobody had any more details to what I already knew 🀣

Woke up and washed my tan off, I feel like a bronzed godesssss. Not going out until 5pm but going to just get ready super slowly and enjoy it so it’ll take hours. So excited to do my hair and makeup properly πŸ˜‚ bit concerned how drunk I’ll end up tonight having not gone out in forever or drank at home much πŸ₯΄

Will probably watch Phillips funeral as well.

@jarv sorry to hear you’re arguing with your boyfriend! I think this thread confirms men are useless most of the timeπŸ˜… hope things are better soon. It’s so frustrating when you feel like they don’t listen to you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not got much planned for today I want to watch Prince Philips funeral to see William and Harry then later Im going to bake some flapjacks.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Nothing planned today, all I've done is flip my mattress with help from Mother and changed my sheets, I'm resting up after yesterdays busy day at work. I'm suffering from very dry hands and a few chaps on my fingertips, I'm annoyed because I managed to keep my hands in good shape during the winter. This past week my hands have been suffering badly for some reason, I've got my trusty hand cream which is helping. This means no gardening today and probably Sunday too, giving my hands a chance to heal.

Reactions: 6
I'm home alone!!!!!

But in such a weird mood πŸ™„ I've cried watching the news about Prince Philip, cried at the photo my husband sent me of our son with his first fish.
Are doughnuts for breakfast and celebrated my morning alone by DOING LAUNDRY.

I think I've built this day up so much that it's going to end up being a letdown πŸ™„πŸ™„

Re the bakery talk. I'm a geordie. Greggs are superior. Fact 🀣🀣
How are you feeling now, got your groove on? Must be strange being solo after all these months surrounded by people 24/7. I’m looking forward to the day i get a turn !

Reactions: 3
They've gone πŸ₯³ glad I've dodged the Nanna bullet today. I've just ate some southern fried chicken super noodles in bed like a scruff. Gonna go do a work out πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ tidy up, have a pamper and relax πŸ₯° the baby has started saying hiya too! He was bouncing round the house going hiya hiya hiya hiya this morning... mad head πŸ˜† have a good day everyone x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@jarv men are rubbish

I forgot to say yesterday I got my eyebrows done πŸ’ƒ

So far today I’ve just been catching up on Corrie and just had some lunch. I’m so hungry at the moment but I don’t fancy anything, the thought of food makes me feel sick so had to really force it down. Not sure what to do for the rest of the day. Will probably stay on the sofa let’s be honest. I feel like I should go out and do something but I just can’t be bothered and have no motivation😞

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@jarv men are rubbish

I forgot to say yesterday I got my eyebrows done πŸ’ƒ

So far today I’ve just been catching up on Corrie and just had some lunch. I’m so hungry at the moment but I don’t fancy anything, the thought of food makes me feel sick so had to really force it down. Not sure what to do for the rest of the day. Will probably stay on the sofa let’s be honest. I feel like I should go out and do something but I just can’t be bothered and have no motivation😞
Try ginger biscuits and rich tea biscuits 😊

They've gone πŸ₯³ glad I've dodged the Nanna bullet today. I've just ate some southern fried chicken super noodles in bed like a scruff. Gonna go do a work out πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ tidy up, have a pamper and relax πŸ₯° the baby has started saying hiya too! He was bouncing round the house going hiya hiya hiya hiya this morning... mad head πŸ˜† have a good day everyone x
Well at least now when Nana is saying 'where's Nana?' baby watermelon can say 'hiya'. :giggle:

Try ginger biscuits and rich tea biscuits 😊
A mint or chewing gum normally stops me feeling sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sending my boyfriend to get ginger biscuits and chewing gum ☺ (when the football has finished)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@WilmaHun congrats on the house, that's fantastic news! he'd better bloody propose
@OutrageouslyScarlet glad to hear you'll be getting talking therapy face-to-face ❀

The driving lesson went pretty well I thought! I've got another one booked for next Thursday evening when my instructor wants to do big roundabouts. It all came back to me fairly quickly but I was really rusty especially with turning corners and mini-roundabouts. I think I'll have another 3 or 4 lessons before I'm comfortable buying my own car and driving by myself. I need to remember to ask to practice parking too! 😬

My legs are so sore after two days of the gym. I'm walking like I've shat myself and whenever I have to kneel to get something out of the cupboard or go up/downstairs, it's a fiasco. I must look like a 90 yr old woman, luckily no one can see me huffing and puffing trying to get back up πŸ‘€ I successfully returned that micellar water to Superdrug and got my Β£3.99 back πŸ’…πŸ»πŸ€‘ #balling Just eaten my courgette mush with a fried egg and sweet chilli, going to make a brew and catch up on Youtube and have some choc buttons before going to the gym for day 3 of this workout plan I'm doing. Then off to an Irish bar this evening! Weather is fab β˜€

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So it's mine & mr watermelons anniversary on Monday. I thought we'd get a takeaway but he reckons he wants to cook for me πŸ˜‚ a steak apparently, even though we have that loads πŸ˜‚ so we've agreed we'll get a takeaway tonight. He said I can choose BUT I'm torn

So obviously I'm asking you guys cos you all apparently make decisions for me now? I'm a really indecisive person

Chinese (I'm not MD I promise), Dominoes or Nandos!? What do you all think? I'll wash whatever I have down with a nice bottle of J'Creek

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So it's mine & mr watermelons anniversary on Monday. I thought we'd get a takeaway but he reckons he wants to cook for me πŸ˜‚ a steak apparently, even though we have that loads πŸ˜‚ so we've agreed we'll get a takeaway tonight. He said I can choose BUT I'm torn

So obviously I'm asking you guys cos you all apparently make decisions for me now? I'm a really indecisive person

Chinese (I'm not MD I promise), Dominoes or Nandos!? What do you all think? I'll wash whatever I have down with a nice bottle of J'Creek
Chinese every time for me. I do love a nandos but it’s not the same delivered!

I’ve just woken up from a 2 hour nap... oops πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

• Heart
Chinese every time for me. I do love a nandos but it’s not the same delivered!
I know right!? It tastes so much better on a plate. But the last time I had a Nandos was while I was pregnant 😭 I miss it SO much. Also the manager of Nandos lives above us and always says to us when we order he'll give us free food 🀣

• Heart
  • Haha

Chinese!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know right!? It tastes so much better on a plate. But the last time I had a Nandos was while I was pregnant 😭 I miss it SO much. Also the manager of Nandos lives above us and always says to us when we order he'll give us free food 🀣
Omg who is the manager now? (If you know their name), my boyfriend worked there not long ago before becoming a trainee accountant 🀣

Also - 100% get a Chinese

• Heart

Chinese . we are having Chinese as well 😊. Crispy chilli beef, chicken Szechwan, chicken balls and boiled rice. Theres a lot of chicken going on.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.