Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Wow similar day here to many of you. Woke up 7.15am checked my sleep data and i had pretty much the perfect night's sleep. Didn't feel like it at all. Drank my coffee still felt rubbish. Kids up and out to school then by 9.30 i was back in bed with what i thought was the beginning of a migraine. Rested until 12.30 and felt a bit better then. Improving hour by hour but it's been one hell of a headache.

Luckily the Mr was on day off and he's cracked on with a load of jobs. We made a pork roast for tea.
Just about to send kids for showers and get them upstairs then I'm going to have a proper boring lazy night and hope tomorrow is better

• Heart
Reactions: 16

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Hope you’ve all had a lovely day!
I feel like I did bugger all at work today, it’s been such a slow day! Hope it picks up again soon 😅
Was planning on having chippy for dinner and was soo looking forward to it but bf has just walked in and said “fancy McDonald’s instead”? Last time I had McDonald’s I accidentally 👀 had a cheeseburger. I’m a vegetarian and supposed to be dairy free 🤣🤣
Have a lovely evening everyone x

• Heart
  • Haha

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
Well, today has been a lot less productive but it's my own fault. I mistakenly thought that I had enough of my prescription antihistamines to last until Monday when I'll pick the next lot up... nope. Turns out I ran out last night. Didn't realise until I'd started work so had to wait until this evening to get some generic over-the-counter ones and my asthma has been horrendous all day. Should hopefully start to kick in in an hour or two, I've had my nightly asthma meds early as well to help.

Apart from that I did some work (but sadly not much, I've not felt up to focussing), the veg man came, I cleaned out and reorganised 2/4 food drawers and that's pretty much it. Going to try and get my e-mail inbox down to zero tonight so that I've done a bit more.

Had one proper meal so far, might have a second (got something easy) but don't feel up to it yet. Ending in a deficit and the only exercise today was walking to the shop to get the hayfever tablets.

Oh well, never mind. Should feel lots better tomorrow and back to normal after the weekend.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hello hello!

Feeling much more myself today 😊🍉 not done a lot either really. Made me & the bubba tuna pasta for lunch, always panic a bit because using a tin opener cabbages me head but it was a pull tin lid. Good ol' John West 👌 my fella came in halfway through lunch so that was annoying cos the baby didn't finish his lunch. We went to the Asda for a food shop when the baby woke up from his nap. I've been eyeing up the air fryer in there for a while 👀 finally caved and treated myself to it! Had to return some jeans from Asos because they did fit surprisingly but I dont suit mom jeans lmaoooo I looked a sheeoooww in them. The returns thing cabbaged my head. Tried scanning the bar code like 10 times til my fella pushed past and done it. Anyways we gets home and we bang air fryer out. Amazing stuff. We had scampi and chips. Although I did say I wanted wedges (I dont really rate fries) but what does me fella do. Put the fries in 🙄 really knocked my first air fryer experience but im willing to let it go. The baby tried fish fingers for the first time and he was buzzing. I said to him, wait till you try a fish finger butty mate! The baby likes watching us dance so we put on Cotton Eyed Joe and me and me fella were pure line dancing in the kitchen for about half an hour while the baby was like 😁 oh and I dropped a pissing bag of casserole mix ALL OVER THE FLOOR!!! I was LIVVVIIIDD!! not much else happened, the other side of my chin has a pesky hair growing out of it and I keep trying to get it out but its a tough cookie x

• Haha
  • Heart
Ah got my period early so that’s a delight, I have been burning up with it today and so so sleepy.
Went for a little bike ride this morning and since I have done bugger all but make a pasta for lunch because TOTM needs carbs and pasta is life.
I had a nap and Helios woke me up by tapping on my arm so I’d move it and he could snuggle in. That devil cat can be such an angel 😻
Gutted I’ve missed such a beautiful day but guessing it would have be crazy busy this afternoon.
Trying to stay off alcohol after last week but man a nice drink would be a delight this evening! Anyone else confused as to where the week has gone?
@watermelon sugar i bet naughty nanna has been jabbed today ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

bolimepipi

VIP Member
hi all! busy day for me today, haven't spent a lot of time on my phone or any on my laptop. that's been nice but i'm exhausted now! 😴

went to my docs appointment this morning, she was lovely as always, everything looks okay, she said the fatigue and breathing issues are normal and i'll do some blood tests next week.

walked to my parents place and took my dad's car. drove to my grandma's place and she made us a roast and salad for lunch. she's just sold her house and when i saw all the stuff in preparation for the move i was really sad. i spent so much of my childhood there and it reminds me of my grandpa :(

drove to some garden centres for our balcony project and then another doctors appointment in the afternoon. after that we needed to buy some clothes for bf. i didn't get anything but i bought a beautiful dress for my cousin's baby.

anyway we were basically out all day and driving all over the place when we were told to rest 😂 so tonight is pizza night and relaxing 🍕

have a nice friyay evening and happy weekend everyone! 🥳

• Heart

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
Today has been another good one - I'm wondering if my anti-depressants are kicking in. I started them in January and I was feeling less rock bottom (but still very low) but today is the second time in three days I've felt properly happy. I've consulted Dr Google and apparently they usually work in 4-6 weeks but sometimes can take a bit longer.

Work was a bit meh. My boss seems very stressed about something this week and while we do talk about real life (it's a small team) I don't want to pry.

Exercise was pretty good - did a 15 minute kettlebell workout and a one hour walk. The weather is lovely so I wanted to walk for longer but I think even an hour was overdoing it as my knees/ankles are screaming. I need to remember to pace myself. Little and often and eventually work up to longer times/distances/reps.

Had one proper meal so far. Then I made three portions of carrot and leek soup for lunch and it was... utterly vile. I'm not exaggerating when I say it's the worst thing I've ever cooked 😲 . I think it was the carrots, they came in my veg box yesterday and I guess I don't like the 'grown for extra taste' variety. I'll stick to the bland supermarket ones 😄. Might make some tuna wraps for tea so that I've had two meals but I'm not very hungry atm.

Briefly spoke to my mum. She said she wanted to phone me tonight for a proper catch up but she'll be drunk and cruel by 4pm so I asked if she could phone tomorrow morning instead. Hurray for standing up for myself!

Tonight will be some transcribing and watching Ashes to Ashes. Life on Mars is my favourite show ever since it first aired but for some reason I never watched A2A. I went off to uni when it aired and just didn't bother keeping up with tele. Saw the first episode last night, not as good as LOM yet but I'm still excited.

Last edited:
  • Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
It's beautiful outside so I decided to go for a walk on my lunch break, wish I hadn't have bothered as I've been shit on :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Bloody seagulls

• Haha
  • Heart

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Hiiiii everyone. Feeling a bit more like myself today. I woke up sad but I’m like that with any inconvenience in my life and it’s always the first thing I think about. But the rest of my day has been a-ok.

Went into the office so it was nice to see a few faces again. Decided I wasn’t going to tell anyone in work about the breakup yet because A) it’s none of their business and they’re all nosey fuckers and B) I don’t think I’m ready for all the questions. So I’ve put on my big girl pants and faked it till I made it😎😎

My SIL FaceTimed me when I was home to check I was ok. My mum must havetold her😂 but it was super nice to speak to her. She’s 27(ish) weeks preg and she’s fulllllly popped now. Baby is gona be a beastttttt👹

My housemate and I have been watching Teen Mom UK from the start lol so going to watch a few eps of that before I go and read for a little bit🤌🏼

• Heart
  • Haha

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Well, it’s all done. He’s a gem and he will be the perfect boyfriend and make someone very very happy but that someone just isn’t me. Thank you all for the love 💗💗

My housemate has just taken me to Starbucks to get out for a little bit so I’m happy with my cookies and cream frap 🤪🤪🤪

• Heart

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
Eventually finished work. I've booked the week after next off as holiday. Even though I can't go anywhere I'm looking forward to just switching my brain off for a few days, especially as it will be busier at work over the Summer.

The shoes that I purchased on Mar 1 have holes in both soles, and they weren't cheap (Vans) so I'm annoyed about that. I've attempted to measure my feet for the first time and I think that I've been wearing the wrong size my whole adult life. Got some cheaper trainers coming tomorrow so I guess I'll find out then.

Not much planned for the rest of the evening - some pinning and some transcribing and picking out my veg box for Thursday. I have noticed a huge spike in my anxiety at work today and I think it's because I've not been eating proper meals again while ill so I want to get right back on cooking asap before my disordered eating becomes a habit again.

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Way-hay its Fuck it Friday and a bank holiday weekend 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 if that's not a reason to have a drink I don't know what is!:unsure: I've poured myself a Whisky and Coke and now I'm going to relax for the next few days. Today I took my mum to the shops, came home and cleaned up, put a wash on, did some emails, ate some flapjacks I made yesterday, then came on here to see what was happening.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hello hello! I only done an update a few hours ago but here i am, again! Still not done much. My fella bought the baby an electric car (idk why either, he's 1) but I was entertained a lot of the day because of it. I drive it and the baby chases. Hours of fun 😆 did a lot of tidying up cos bless his heart he had the baby all day yesterday but he doesnt know how to tidy at the same time. And other than that, me and baby have had a lazy day. Hoping im well enough to take him the park tomorrow if the weather is nice 😊 oh and i hid from the gardener today too. Bloody hard getting a 14 month old to hide behind a couch, he just wants to walk off and scream. I had no cash on me, always forget the bloody 2nd Tuesday I owe the gardener a tenner 😂 the baby keeps making weird noises as well, like im living with bloody chewbacca. Bf bought in a subway for me as well, what a goodun. Babies off to bed, gonna catch up with Corrie 🥰 oh and ive had a bloody annoying hair poking out my chin and I managed to yank it out with the tweezer about 10 mins ago, result x

• Heart
  • Haha

jarv

VIP Member

Can't resist, it's my favourite meme because I've got a simple mind when it comes to memes (and maybe generally 😂)

Mixed bag today, work was much quieter and felt like I could catch my breath a bit. I got a bit upset this morning so had a cry at my desk, my period is due in a few days and it's been stressful this week and I'm fed up about some things so sometimes you gotta let it out. Also I impulse bought a foreo ufo 🤭 and some masks to go with it so that's arriving tomorrow🙌

I left work a bit early as I was tired and it was due to pour down so got the bus home and had a really long shower and washed my hair and used a new razor and I've sprayed some nice smelly bits I found in my crate of makeup/skincare/fragrance shite in a bid to try and make myself feel better. It's worked, a bit and I'm dead chuffed with myself for not eating loads of snacks when I got in too, which is a really bad habit of mine.

Gonna cook some chicken feta and med veg in the oven with some quinoa, have a glass of wine and watch some telly and get an early night. We're up early tomorrow to go test drive some cars 😴

Hope everyone has a good Friday evening ❤

• Heart

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Although I’m currently stood waiting for the chicken to cook shovelling the grated cheese into my mouth. So it might all be gone before I dish up lol.
Haha, I do this all the time!

Went for a run about 9am, was already pretty warm. Whilst dodging a family on a footpath through a wooded area I found another path which I never knew existed 👌 It opened up into a field. There was an obvious path around the edge but don't think it's that frequently used and I can incorporate it into a nice little 5km.
PXL_20210417_082248384.jpg

Came home, Pupper had been crying the whole time I was out 🙊. Had a shower and then a fattening brunch if hash browns, eggs and hummus on toast. Dried my hair before taking the dog for a walk. Was thinking about braving Home Bargains but chickened out, am gonna go tomorrow for opening (I've only been in a post office and Coop in 13 months 😢) Watched Qualifying which was actually pretty good, then made flapjack and tried to watch the funeral, but was being distracted by the dogs fighting/playing. Had a cry. Wanted to have a nap, but then husband told me his parents were gonna pop round 🙄 so I didn't bother. They only stayed for 20 minutes thank god. Made Stir fry for tea, played Pandemic and watched Vacation. Having an early night. Can't keep my eyes open, combination of crying, disturbed sleep and hay fever.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Tjlm88

Hi all, I am glad to have found this thread 🙌 Can’t believe how many of you seem to be feeling exactly the way I do. I’ve felt in a strange sort of mood for the last couple of days and definitely a low mood, so although it’s not nice to hear of others feeling down it’s nice to know I’m not the only one. It’s refreshing and therapeutic reading here, Who knew reading about what strangers have done today could be so calming. I’ve taken a break from social media for a couple days, away from the seemingly perfect lives, which I know most of the time isn’t the case however still get fed up seeing it at times.
Today I have been to the shops for summer clothes for my boy. Was nice to sit in the sun and have a cuppa. Was just pizza for tea as I am feeling absolutely knackered today, horrendous nights sleep last night. Can’t wait to have a bath and go to bed early and watch something.

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Well the rest of my afternoon just got better. Went to TK Maxx for a mooch and got four Le Creuset mugs and a Ralph Lauren handbag that I saw in John Lewis for double the price!:m I was well pleased. Rest of the evening I'm going to chill and see what I can watch on Netflix.

@OutrageouslyScarlet your nails look gorg.(y)

• Heart

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Evening all. I'm pooped. Busy day at work, totally forgot how hard it is wearing a mask for 10 hours.

Quickly read through everyone's days and I think we just need a group hug.

@bolimepipi so sorry you are positive! Hopefully you stay feeling ok. You definitely can't give it to Roisin though, so don't panic x

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hi gang ive done absolutely nothing all day apart from lie in bed. I'm so ill! I think my fella passive aggressively sent the baby in an hour ago to wake me up so I've been up since. But I feel shit :(

• Heart
  • Sad