What have you done today? #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey 👋

I’m on my last day of leave so I’m having a duvet day. I’m watching a programme about the Boleyn family on iPlayer - I really like Tudor history.

Went to the hairdressers yesterday - gone shorter and darker, Lord Farquaad was my inspo not gonna lie. My oven fan has broken so I’m limited in what I can cook over the weekend! I went into M&S food yesterday and got a few of ready meals so the microwave will be working overtime 😂

Going away for a few days over the bank holiday next weekend, then I’m away again the following weekend so lots to look forward to 😇 Just what my MH needs. Hope you’re all well x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
🏥 went to the docs for an examination due to unusual spotting between cycles so a little sore now and being referred for a ultrasound.
👛 stopped at B&M and got more painting stuff, a duvet set and bits and bobs in the colour scheme I’m painting (dusky pink and grey) and some car mats for the new motor.
👩🏼‍💻 did a bit of working from homes and some calls.
🖍 finished painting my room and moved the furniture back in.
🍷 about to have a bath and a glass of red to chill out after a busy day.
🍆 will go to bf for dinner (pasta) and fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I debated with myself all day about whether to write on here or not.

It's not that i don't want too. But my day has been truly tit 😒😒

Had a terrible night's sleep. Then woke up at 5.45 and couldn't get back to sleep. I'm currently trying to nap but can't because i need approx 34765 wee's an hour 😭😭

The kids have been great, the woods was rained off. So we've had a 'sister, sister' marathon then they've played dress up all afternoon

Waiting on the Mr returning from work (on an early finish woo hoo) he's offered to cook then I'm drowning myself in a lavender bath, taking a nytol and heading to bed 😴😴😴

Enjoy the weekend all

• Heart
I debated with myself all day about whether to write on here or not.

It's not that i don't want too. But my day has been truly tit 😒😒

Had a terrible night's sleep. Then woke up at 5.45 and couldn't get back to sleep. I'm currently trying to nap but can't because i need approx 34765 wee's an hour 😭😭

The kids have been great, the woods was rained off. So we've had a 'sister, sister' marathon then they've played dress up all afternoon

Waiting on the Mr returning from work (on an early finish woo hoo) he's offered to cook then I'm drowning myself in a lavender bath, taking a nytol and heading to bed 😴😴😴

Enjoy the weekend all
Your night sounds like my idea of heaven right now. Hope you manage to get a good rest tonight x

Anybody else feeling so lethargic lately? Definitely a feel of autumn creeping in here. My favourite time of year but I get terrible SAD.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Well the caffeine was a bad choice - I had felt nice and mellow this morning and got some good focus at work but 30/40 minutes after my pepsi I just became hyper aware of everything again, irritated, stressed and with lots of obsessive thoughts about food and spending. So I think I'm going to have to go to zero with it. As much as I love it, it clearly doesn't love me.

So going to finish what I've got and then try and go cold turkey again tomorrow. If I break it, I break it, I'll just get back on the horse.

In other news I hung up the phone on my drunk mum because I couldn't cope with her having a go at me. So I'll probably get it in the ear for that tomorrow.

At least it's Friday.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi all,
Just landed in Ottawa for the weekend. Tomorrow is my birthday so I’m excited to just switch off from work and spend the whole weekend eating good food, drinking wine, eating cake, and spending time with my boyfriend. I took the bus this morning and he’s driving here after work.
The suite is so nice, it’s unbelievable for the price! I’m the most excited about the King bed. Currently chilling in the comfy bed doing fuckall. Going to the Museum of Nature in a few minutes. The weather is really hot (90 degrees)! So, I’m glad the museum is a short walk from the hotel.
@Meangirl815 I am sorry you’ve been anxious for the past few days. Sending you all my love and hugs. Please feel free to reach out to me if you ever want to vent! ❤
@AnderbeauJohnson Good luck with the cold turkey tomorrow! 🤗
Hope everyone is having a lovely day. Yes, it’s Friday!

• Heart
🥰
All I did was have a really crap day, but I did have breakfast and lunch, my fan club knows the details.

A shout out to miss red lacy knickers... you should get social media darling.
Hello you!! Missed ya!! Hope you are okay? Social media? Nah! Never!! I'd get myself into trouble.:p i need a note from your mother to explain your absence by the way! :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Nothing to report today. Having a few wines and I will just leave this here. Enjoy your Friday evenings 🤍

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

I’m so glad they put the McSpicy back on the menu at McD’s. Just had one for tea…🤤

🥰
Hello you!! Missed ya!! Hope you are okay? Social media? Nah! Never!! I'd get myself into trouble.:p i need a note from your mother to explain your absence by the way! :love:

Hello @265 ‘s lady friend. 👋🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Hello Friday lovers!

My day started off a bit rubbish. I was helping out the main team at work today as it’s our busiest time of the year, but due to having to learn a complete new system over the last few months it’s taking so much longer than I’m used to. So I felt a bit deflated that I felt so unhelpful when I’ve been doing the job for 13 years. Had a quick chat with my LM though and she said everyone else is still the same, so I did feel better.

Kids have been good today. They slept in and then didn’t show their faces til gone dinner time when I shouted them down - lazy buggers!

The other half and I nipped to a couple of shops this evening while we waited for the girl one to finish her gym lesson. Got some top tier snacks, so I’ve proper got the Friday feeling now. The colour coordination is accidental but somewhat satisfying 🤓😂

26A390B0-3539-4733-9250-81A52D1ACB7A.jpeg

Hope everyone is having a top Friday 🥳

• Heart

Hello Friday lovers!

My day started off a bit rubbish. I was helping out the main team at work today as it’s our busiest time of the year, but due to having to learn a complete new system over the last few months it’s taking so much longer than I’m used to. So I felt a bit deflated that I felt so unhelpful when I’ve been doing the job for 13 years. Had a quick chat with my LM though and she said everyone else is still the same, so I did feel better.

Kids have been good today. They slept in and then didn’t show their faces til gone dinner time when I shouted them down - lazy buggers!

The other half and I nipped to a couple of shops this evening while we waited for the girl one to finish her gym lesson. Got some top tier snacks, so I’ve proper got the Friday feeling now. The colour coordination is accidental but somewhat satisfying 🤓😂

View attachment 722204

Pink hooch - my fave! Great choice 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Hello Friday lovers!

View attachment 722204

Need to try me some of that Pink Hooch! Love the snack haul! 😋 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I think everyone's glad it's finally Friday.

I'm so tired today. I didn't get to sleep till after 1am and work up at 6 :sleep: Basically just been coasting through the day propped up with coffee.

Finished everything I really need to do for work today so might log off a bit early. Going to try and give the place a quick clean if I can be bothered and if I can persuade Mr GP to help.

One of my colleagues I'm working with lots more now really struggles with my accent and think it's worse over the phone. It's always quite awkward when I ask something and there's just silence, then I repeat it and she says what, then I repeat it and she's like sorry I just don't understand you :ROFLMAO: Today I was saying the word 'file' to her and she totally could not understand what word I was saying :ROFLMAO:

Have a busy day planned tomorrow so going to have a super quiet, lazy, early night tonight so I'm hopefully more energized tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend :)

• Heart
  • Haha
🥰
I'm fine, I will be lurking!

I thought today would be cool, had that Friday Feeling but it soon faded away, ended up finishing work at 5:30!!!
It;s so bloody quiet on the courier circuit, I blame the summer holidays plus covid, it's never been this bad!

On well the weekend is here.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Went to bed at like 8, and woke up at the crack of dawn. Finally feel rested! I didn't realise how tired I was, I need to stop sacrificing sleep. I feel much better when I wake up ridiculously early anyway. It was so quiet in the morning, I had a cuppa, breakfast and then sat down to write and haven't heard a peep from anyone until about now. Chuffed ✌

A friend is visiting from out of town and she wants to go to the second hand bookshops while she's here, so a few of us will meet and go on a book hunt - not that I'm buying anything. No space for any more books. I am free until then, and I badly need to schedule a wax appointment but I also don't want to be downtown at the hottest time of time with the crowds 😩 Maybe I'll see how I'm feeling about it in the afternoon or I might try to sneak away for a couple hours during the day next week. Have a good weekend everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.