What DOESN’T give you the ick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like skinny hairy legs on men and men who wear flip flops. I also like men who wear brogues with no socks. I like oval shaped blue eyes on men.

Reactions: 3
I like a bald head/buzzcut and nice beard combination. (Yes I'm watching Top Gear)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The smell of a mans armpit mixed with his aftershave.
Men who aren’t interested in designer labels
I used to like bigger built hairy men, but my ex was skinny with little body hair and I think I now prefer that.
Men that know more than me and can explain things to me.
Men that like diy 😂
Men that like cuddles and affection
Men that make the bed
Men that are openly a bit weird!

I used to date a guy that took fencing lessons and I thought it was so cool! 🤺
that's really cool actually! although I know a girl whose husband is a beekeeper and well... that one doesn't do it for me, maybe better head back to the other thread for that 😂

• Haha
I think men with a passion are so attractive. Doesn’t matter what it is, it’s just nice to see them get excited about what they love.
I have an ex from years ago who used to paint little models. I didn’t even care that it was a bit geeky, I just used to find his patience and pride in it so lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think men with a passion are so attractive. Doesn’t matter what it is, it’s just nice to see them get excited about what they love.
I have an ex from years ago who used to paint little models. I didn’t even care that it was a bit geeky, I just used to find his patience and pride in it so lovely!
yess!! the patience that comes along with time consuming and sometimes fiddly hobbies is very attractive

A man with a full head of hair that's just had a fresh trim. Something sooooo gorgeous about that.

100% this! I have to admit I find avid football fans irritating but other than that interests other than the pub are sooo attractive

Reserve, tact, self-restraint, self-awareness, a little serious. Tall, fair skin, dark straight to wavy hair, any eye colour, leanly muscular with defined, harmonious facial features. Body must have a V-shape and again with everything evenly proportioned. I like men who (privately) don't like other men too much, but are respectful.

Fresh cut hair, beard just past the stubble stage that has been shaped by the barber.
Baseball cap.
Manly hands
Strong forearms
Big shoulders
Body hair
Body needs to be in proportion to big shoulders. Can't have them looking like they've skipped leg day. But not overly muscley, know what I mean?
Muscley but not completely defined.
Has to be able to do DIY at a good standard 😂
Will sound sexist but a manly job, builder, sparky, plumber etc. Don't want an estate agent or cars salesman.
Smells nice
Good hygiene
Loyalty
Good Manners
Hard working
And knows what he's doing in the bedroom🥵😉

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Winking
Stubble
Glasses
Big, deep eyes
Dark hair
Hairy chest
Tall
Great sense of humour
Cuddly

Broad shoulders, strong forearms, if he can carry me with ease then I am his for life (I’m such a Neanderthal!)
Nice hands with clean short nails
Wears a beautiful cologne (I’ve followed old men around tesco because they smelled amazing)
Let’s people cut in front of him in the supermarket queue if they’ve only a few things, stops to let pedestrians across the road, and other such gestures
Is generous but neither flashy nor a doormat - eg will tip well when service is good because it’s well deserved, not to impress a date, but won’t let people take advantage of him
Has self respect! Values his worth and knows I’m as lucky to have him as he is to have me
Listens with interest about my current book or recent podcast, even if it’s not of particular interest but he cares if I care
Conscious of the world around them - he helps someone who’s fallen rather than steps over in a hurry
General kindness and compassion
This is all getting a bit deeper than what might be intended! I imagine the anti ick is more a silly little thing the attractiveness of which is pretty unique to you! I may need to give this further thought in order to come up with some less thoughtful items 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Smiley
Loves animals
Polite and kind
Not angry
I also love being winked at except it makes me blush ☺

Reactions: 2