What DOESN’T give you the ick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Birmingham accent, I find it so cute and endearing tbh. No idea why it gets so much hate!

Reactions: 2
Nice footwear. An accent, preferably Northern but at the very least different to mine.

I feel like this is oddddly specific but keeping fresh/ clean cut haircuts. I love it when it's all crisp and they maintain their hair so it's not growing like all down their neck. I know it happens but when they stay on top of it, same with nails etc to me those are the two most attractive things that show you care about your hygiene, and neither are expensive to upkeep or anything.

Reactions: 3
I feel like this is oddddly specific but keeping fresh/ clean cut haircuts. I love it when it's all crisp and they maintain their hair so it's not growing like all down their neck. I know it happens but when they stay on top of it, same with nails etc to me those are the two most attractive things that show you care about your hygiene, and neither are expensive to upkeep or anything.
I actually like hair that is slightly longer. Anyone else? 😂

I like guys only slightly taller than me, I’m 5’6 :D I always thought I wanted a tall dude but then realised how much cuter shorties actually are, especially if they have a similar build to me too.

I like guys only slightly taller than me, I’m 5’6 :D I always thought I wanted a tall dude but then realised how much cuter shorties actually are, especially if they have a similar build to me too.
oooh I feel this one!! this is one I've realized I really like lately

• Heart