What DOESN’T give you the ick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big hands
Big willy :devilish:
Charm
Manners
Thick thighs
Workout clothes lol...
Caps
Good drivers
A few days unshaven

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like confidence but not cocky but sometimes a bit cocky

Forearms

Big shoulders - not bodybuilder style, more like Kevin in This is us.

Being protective, not wanting to batter anyone, more like meeting me off the bus or making me get a taxi home after a night out

Sense of humour

Intelligent but not droning on about uninteresting stuff

Reactions: 4
Just posted about stubby hands in the ick thread so thought it only fair i mentioned nice hands on here

(something like these, minus the tattoo 🤤)
A95D0643-F3DF-4C5C-8F04-52E8035D3B58.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Tall
Funny
Non serious
Athletic but muscles in the right places
Muscly thighs (not huge)
Prefer girth to length (not a chode though!)

• Haha
I really like glasses on men. And nice hands.

I also love nice aftershave on guys, like when you catch a whiff of it when they pass you.

• Heart
I like a nice prominent thumb bone. The one at the bottom right near the wrist. I call it the "hand jaw".

Veganism.

• Haha
Have you guys seen prison break? Wentworth Miller as Michael made me soooooo horny every time I saw him shirtless, doing something with his hands 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

too bad hes gay :(

• Haha
I may sound a little old fashioned, but I quite like it when a man holds the door open for me. Granted it does not happen very often these days! I believe in equality, I would willingly open a door for a man.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know how I found this thread but it’s such a good one and I hope it comes back around.
For me, men with good hair, and a nice haircut ( kept fresh/ trims when needed)
Short nails and well kept hands and feet
There’s something about nice hands with veins and short nails and a watch omg what’s wrong with me!!
Guys who are reserved but open up as you know them.
Also ones that can adjust their behavior to suit the situation and who really know how to read a room.
Polite and respectful- especially when they go out of their way to help an average person.
Guys who know some of the goings on in the world and causes ( politics economy etc) BUT who don’t keep buried in the news and ones who don’t feel the need to make statements publicly in an effort to cause a stir.
That was oddly specific lol

Glasses that suit them- definitely!!
Men who make an effort to stay fit without feeling the need to go overboard.

Reactions: 3
A manager at work had just grown a bit of a beard, and I don’t normally like a beard, but he’s gone from 🫤 to 🤤 and I can’t explain it hahahah

uniforms especially military/those hardcore firearms police officers
work trousers 😂

Reactions: 1
Men who aren't obese, but who are bigger built and who have a bit of meat on them 😄

Hairy chests and beards.

• Heart
Men who aren't obese, but who are bigger built and who have a bit of meat on them 😄
Yeah I like that too! I've explained this to my bf, that alot of women (and me) love that on a man just like they love that on a woman. It looks like they've been well fed and looked after and I like that 😁. Something to cuddle. He still thinks that he needs to have that gym body, which I do not prefer at all.

• Heart
Men who respect and like animals. Turns me off when they enjoy hunting or say they hate cats.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A man who can confidently and successfully tell off kids and teenagers who are being anti social. I would sound like a whiney harridan but Mr Crabbypatty can hit just the right authorative note 😍

• Heart
Seeing men being proper hands on dads.

Since having my children, watching my husband with the kids is extremely attractive and i find the same in other men.

• Heart