What DOESN’T give you the ick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like metal heads. I'm a metal chick myself and I just love a man who can discuss and appreciate heavy music with me. If he has really dark brown eyes and long, curly dark hair that's a bonus.

Reactions: 10
Funny, got to make me laugh. Doesn’t take themselves too seriously. Caring. Isn’t a show off/cocky. I like a lad in a tracksuit, a nice one 😂 beard but not too much beard, more just over the stubble stage. And nice arms. Oh! And not on their bloody phones all the time

Reactions: 6
That's bizarre, I was thinking of starting this thread.

Men who don't eat meat. It's still associated with being "manly" so I like when a man is comfortable enough in themselves to say they don't eat it. There are a few absolute tits out there, but I'm talking about the majority who are quietly confident.

Men with cats. If they take good care of a dog that's lovely, but again a dog is considered the manly pet. I remember a guy on Take me Out getting a lot of rejections as soon as he said he loved guinea pigs, but for me that improved him a lot over talking about how much he loved the gym!

Classic, not trying too hard, Italian casual clothes.

An oldie but goodie... forearms.

I like men who wink 😉
I reminded my husband that he did this as he was walking away from our first date. He said, "oh I know, it was involuntary and I immediately died a little inside". Well it obviously worked.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Another vote for a funny man! I love when someone can make me laugh!
Ambitious - someone who knows where they want to be
A man who can do things for himself and isn’t still attached to his Mums umbilical cord
I also love a man who can sing, unfortunately Mr Wilma is not one of these men sadly 😂
I also have a bit of a soft spot for slightly chavvy men 😂 I always seem to fancy the one in a tracksuit as opposed to the one in jeans 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I also have a bit of a soft spot for slightly chavvy men 😂 I always seem to fancy the one in a tracksuit as opposed to the one in jeans 😂
Ohhhh same. I hate lads in jeans tbh. Depends on the trackies as well like those straight down the leg or shiny trackies are a big no no. I like the more tighter fit ones 🤣 I don’t really like Puma trackies but Nike, Under Armour and Adidas are good to go 🤣 can you see I’ve put a lot of thought into this

especially grey trackies

oh and I love a cap. And I love it when my fella calls me his ‘missus’ 🤣

Sorry Wilma I’ve just hijacked me quoting you with more stuff I like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cute smirks that are genuine, as a response to something funny you have said.

A confident (but not egotistical) male voice.

Reactions: 5
Ohhhh same. I hate lads in jeans tbh. Depends on the trackies as well like those straight down the leg or shiny trackies are a big no no. I like the more tighter fit ones 🤣 I don’t really like Puma trackies but Nike, Under Armour and Adidas are good to go 🤣 can you see I’ve put a lot of thought into this

especially grey trackies

oh and I love a cap. And I love it when my fella calls me his ‘missus’ 🤣

Sorry Wilma I’ve just hijacked me quoting you with more stuff I like 😂
Are we the same person? Do we go for the same men? Everything you've said is what I think 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A bit of a belly on a man. Makes me feel that if he's not that fussed about being a bit squishy, I can be squishy too.
And men with pets, like a man with a cat or a small dog, instead of a German Shepherd or something.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
A bit of a belly on a man. Makes me feel that if he's not that fussed about being a bit squishy, I can be squishy too.
And men with pets, like a man with a cat or a small dog, instead of a German Shepherd or something.
oh wow I'm the opposite, hey chubby men and love German shepherds.

Reactions: 1
Lately, I've discovered a love of Brummie accents on a guy. There was a guy on First Dates from Hampton In Arden and I think that triggered it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Good hands - big, strong manly hands. Hate soft, pudgy, chubby hands on grown men.

stubble/beard/chest hair etc - men who look like men, not guys who look like teenagers with no body hair.

men who are good with kids

when a guy puts his arm around your waist in public - if you are standing talking in a group or something and your man puts his arm around your waist and pulls you in to him - yes please!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Men who properly support a football team and love dogs.

Reactions: 1
men with sexy strong forearms 🤤

reversing the car by putting their (preferably sexy) arm behind passenger seat and looking back 🤤

confidence, many guys cross the line into arrogance but actual confidence is so inticing ti me.

Reactions: 12