What DOESN’T give you the ick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely grey joggers, I mean that was the biggest shocker on the ick thread for me 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Men who have zero interest in sports! It seems to be a "manly" thing that men have to like sport but I could never be with a football fan again 🤢 luckily my boyfriend cannot stand football or rubgy! 🙌

My ex was a huge Cardiff City fan, I went to a few matches with him and honestly all the men chanting all the football chants to those stupid tunes made me want to vom 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lack of social media engagement - I like a guy who barely posts 😂
My ex was obsessed with instagram and looking "cool" and it put me off so much :sick: now if a guy doesn't take himself seriously, he's my kind of a guy.

Reactions: 14
Men that can and do as much as their partner around the house and with the kids . My hubby was very hands on with nappies and the Hoover but equally can do most diy and lift a washing machine on his own.

• Heart
Accents - Welsh, or Irish like the snooker player Ken Doherty.
Deep masculine voices, they could have a face like a bag of spanners, but if they have a sexy voice that would make up for it!

Reactions: 1
Some drug addicts. Not their behaviour. But their looks. I love gaunt, sunken in cheeks.

Tracksuits and trainers. Chav lads.

• Haha
  • Wow
Men who take the bins out
Tidy up after themselves
Replies quickly
Helps out around the house and doesn’t make out like he’s doing me a favour
Men who are not obsessed with their mothers

I do like a man in joggers but I also like a man who makes an effort and puts a shirt on and irons it himself 😅

Also I am partial to a man who calls me ‘babe’ 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Muscly calves and thighs. I like a man with good legs.

Full head of hair.

Men that don’t wear branded/designer clothes.

No piercings or jewellery.

Reactions: 4
Men who take the bins out
Tidy up after themselves
Replies quickly
Helps out around the house and doesn’t make out like he’s doing me a favour
Men who are not obsessed with their mothers

I do like a man in joggers but I also like a man who makes an effort and puts a shirt on and irons it himself 😅

Also I am partial to a man who calls me ‘babe’ 😊
Men who can drive and have their own car too 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
A man who can make me laugh I ment the you cant breathe kind of laughing your dying but you keep laughing kind of laugh rare to find but worth it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love a creative man, a man who can sing or dance or act or play music or make art! Ones who have hobbies besides drinking and going to the gym.
Lookswise I love tall skinny guys with good hair, love longer hair if it's well styled. Also a man who cares about how he looks generally, no scruffs. I'm probably in the minority but I prefer clean shaven!

Reactions: 3
A bit of a belly on a man. Makes me feel that if he's not that fussed about being a bit squishy, I can be squishy too.
And men with pets, like a man with a cat or a small dog, instead of a German Shepherd or something.
Yes! Me too. Why won't men believe us when we tell them we don't like it when they go too hard on the gym bod look and abs. I really am attracted to a bit of pud on the belly area. Also nice arms. I also like buying a man food and when they enjoy eating, in my family that means your looked after or content. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh this is such a good thread 😉
You know I really love a man who reads books a man who isn't afraid to be intellectual and who has varied interests!
I love a man who is curious about the world and life and people it just gives off positive energy to me and is the opposite of boring Narcissists!

Also I love a man with a genuine spiritual side one who has an open mind and heart and who isn't reactionary or small minded.
Basically I love men who are comfortable with their feminine side!

I also second the person who said they like a belly on a man I actually quite like men a bit rounded even chubby they usually are not vain and won't judge what you look like.....or be that critical!
Self acceptance and pleasure in life are magnetic things!
I think really what I like is the opposite of everything I've experienced thus far....so I'm still a bit of a romantic at heart even if I've been disappointed or hurt I still keep that flame going?
One day?......(Who knows)?
.if I could have a word with my younger self it would be don't get taken in by charmers or obvious good looks?

Now I'm older (and wiser) hopefully! My taste has changed and now I appreciate the kindness of some men much more than I did?
So I have to say I really love spontaneous compliments the ones that catch you unaware and are not asking to be reciprocated but just because someone is being generous or because they notice something in you that they like?

I think it's a shame some men are a bit afraid to give compliments in case they are misinterpreted but I really love it when a man notices your femininity and is gentlemanly about it....

So I love politeness and manners and men holding doors open or smiling at you (because they are happy or because they like you)
Also when they are unashamedly sweet or tender?

Also I have a big thing for what would be considered geeks or nerds I don't care if they wear glasses or odd socks or have collections of obscure items or niche hobbies anything a bit offbeat floats my boat!

Also I love film fanatics .....I could talk all day about cinema.

I also have a soft spot for goths and people into heavy mental

Men in leather trousers.....ok it's naff but I love a man who can pull off that look! (Don't judge me!)😁

Also I love the tattooed look (some of them are like works of art) I'm lucky where I live in London you see lots of nice men around I especially like the type who work in coffee shops or restaurants disparagingly called hipsters by some (But they do it for me!)

Vegans I love passion and integrity in a man....

That's it! 😁 That's quite a list! As you can see I like men! (But I love women as well!).

Reactions: 3
Cellulite. I'm not sure if there's a straight man alive who cares that women have cellulite.

Reactions: 4