What do you want to rant about today? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stupid m 18 year old girl blocking my drive all night. Her response to my complaint “well I’m going now”
well that’s alright then isn’t it you dick head 🫠

• Wow
Reactions: 3
When people are on a page/website complaining about a service or product because of a bad experience with it and you get people who are extremely happy with the product /service arguing with those who are not. Why, if you are happy and contented with what you got are you arguing with those who experienced something very different and trying to beat them into submission

I see it all the time
It makes no sense unless you are in some way connected to that page or service

Reactions: 7
2 annoying people I came across yesterday
1 - my click and collect said ready to collect. It wasn't there. Rather than just saying oh im sorry the text must have been sent in error, or speak to head office. I just got patronised by someone who refused to read the txt, telling me the message was just saying it was on the way...

2 - ppl in professional roles with no lived experience. E.g. a dentist with no teeth, hairdresser with no hair. I cant give the real example as its too identifying but this professional basically made me out to be the worst person alive who's doing everything wrong. Meanwhile, all the people with teeth who have lived this experience agreed with me... they absolutely refused to acknowledge different opinions, different experience. They are right of course, theyve got a qualification 🙄

Reactions: 6

While I think it's important to teach about consent and how to respect another person's personal space, this is just batshit insane and will do so much damage to emotional growth in youngsters, surely?

What a bleeping horrible world we are living in.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

While I think it's important to teach about consent and how to respect another person's personal space, this is just batshit insane and will do so much damage to emotional growth in youngsters, surely?

Stupid tit like this doesn’t teach young people anything whatsoever because rules like this don’t exist in the real world. No one can ‘ban’ you from having a relationship with someone else lmfao.
I swear I see a news article like this at least once a month where a headteacher has brought in some mental rule just to get a news article written about them 💀💀 clout chasers

Reactions: 8

This was shared on a local news page and the comments from parents were terrifying.

Comments stating their kids getting detention for high fives, touching another child's backpack and not being allowed to help someone up who has fallen over etc.

It's utterly ridiculous.

• Wow

Bloody hell, surely this is more enticing for secondary kids! They love to rebel and this will make them think they’re romeo and juliets

Reactions: 3
The prick customer who came in to the shop today and thought it was ok to be rude to me muttering under his breath well he didn't feel so big and hard when I called him out about it and challenged him.
I don't get paid enough to put up with people's bad manners ur rude to me ur getting called on it.

Reactions: 15
This was shared on a local news page and the comments from parents were terrifying.

Comments stating their kids getting detention for high fives, touching another child's backpack and not being allowed to help someone up who has fallen over etc.

It's utterly ridiculous.
It's totally bonkers. What is the matter with the people who set these rules? They are sick in the head.

Reactions: 2
The prick customer who came in to the shop today and thought it was ok to be rude to me muttering under his breath well he didn't feel so big and hard when I called him out about it and challenged him.
I don't get paid enough to put up with people's bad manners ur rude to me ur getting called on it.
I had the exact opposite once ar the Co-op. No lie I’ve never ever been in a Co-op where the staff are friendly. They always have an attitude.
Anyway I had asked the lady to open another till because the line was ridiculous and the other staff were only stacking or chatting. She called me a witch under her breath. Just loud enough for me to hear. Didn’t feel so big when I asked her to repeat it louder. I’m not confrontational by nature BUT I hate when people do tit like that.
I’d have had more respect if she just called me a witch to my face.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
2 annoying people I came across yesterday
1 - my click and collect said ready to collect. It wasn't there. Rather than just saying oh im sorry the text must have been sent in error, or speak to head office. I just got patronised by someone who refused to read the txt, telling me the message was just saying it was on the way...

2 - ppl in professional roles with no lived experience. E.g. a dentist with no teeth, hairdresser with no hair. I cant give the real example as its too identifying but this professional basically made me out to be the worst person alive who's doing everything wrong. Meanwhile, all the people with teeth who have lived this experience agreed with me... they absolutely refused to acknowledge different opinions, different experience. They are right of course, theyve got a qualification 🙄
Ooooooo I would love to know what this is about 🤣

I had the exact opposite once ar the Co-op. No lie I’ve never ever been in a Co-op where the staff are friendly. They always have an attitude.
Anyway I had asked the lady to open another till because the line was ridiculous and the other staff were only stacking or chatting. She called me a witch under her breath. Just loud enough for me to hear. Didn’t feel so big when I asked her to repeat it louder. I’m not confrontational by nature BUT I hate when people do tit like that.
Agree about co op staff. Always act like they’re being kept in work against their will😂. Can’t believe she called you a witch tho. Shocking from a member of staff

Reactions: 5
As if they left their colleague/s to struggle with a line of customers who would’ve all been disgruntled at having a long wait, and then called you a witch 😭 couldn’t they just power through the queue and then go back to stacking

Reactions: 4
Bad customer service in general bothers me. I've worked in customer service a lot over the years and always tried to help. Its literally your job

Absolutely melts who share those “win a campervan/holiday/house” pages that are quite clearly scams. These are people I work with who I thought had more about them than that. The page has been set up two days ago and has a coconut as it’s profile. Use your brain you dickheads 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My ex husband. Why did I stupidly think he’d stop being a twit once we were officially divorced? His need to continue to try and control certain things is bleeping exhausting 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Parcel 1 - missing since 31st Dec, no tracking update. I go to the pick up point just in case, no parcel for me. I contact the ebay seller who shows proof and GPS coordinates of my Royal Mail delivery at my local pick up shop, since last week. So I will have to go again tomorrow with the proof of delivery and ask the person to check again for me, even though I checked with them today.

Parcel 2 - tracking shows delivered, hurray, I thought. Clicks on proof of delivery, not my porch! No parcel to be found when I got home. Too late/ dark to knock on neighbours doors tonight, so will have to go hunting tomorrow.

Surprise parcel 3 - go to put bin out to the kerb, for collection tomorrow morning. Find a parcel behind it. It's for someone down the road 🙄

3 parcel mishaps in one day. Remind me never to buy anything again. 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m meant to go on a trip with two work colleagues this weekend. The trip is for us to bond and team building. One of them now wants to bring her boyfriend 😩 and our boss booked a small apartment for us, which was already small before.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m meant to go on a trip with two work colleagues this weekend. The trip is for us to bond and team building. One of them now wants to bring her boyfriend 😩 and our boss booked a small apartment for us, which was already small before.
That's not on, he will get in the way of your team building, or be an awkward gooseberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.