What do you want to rant about today? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joules website!!! It won't let me choose delivery 🤯
Its not the right time of the month to annoy me 🤬

Reactions: 1
Schofields speech about God to the non binary vicar with the dodgy eyebrows. They look like Peter Kay’s Geraldine character.
I’m insulted that this is their idea of how a woman looks. Most of us wouldn’t be seen out of the house looking like that 🤬

Reactions: 8
Joules website!!! It won't let me choose delivery 🤯
Its not the right time of the month to annoy me 🤬
Erm I thought joules had gone bust?

Prince Harry
Am I supposed to care?! Thing is I don’t so if I need to care please let me know as I’m struggling to find headspace for him and his wife.
I don’t understand why they can’t just live quietly in California without causing such a fuss or am I just being very naive?
Don’t want to go down a rabbit hole on the H&M threads about them as I just don’t care enough about them simple as that.

Schofields speech about God to the non binary vicar with the dodgy eyebrows. They look like Peter Kay’s Geraldine character.
I’m insulted that this is their idea of how a woman looks. Most of us wouldn’t be seen out of the house looking like that 🤬
After watching that interview I’m still none the wiser about what ‘gender queer’ actually is

Reactions: 4
I found out my son lied to me to protect his dad, I just feel really rubbish about it and makes me feel like a tit mum and I can’t help but feel that’s the reason why me and my husband are struggling to conceive and had failed ivf!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Your son lying does not automatically make you a tit mother.

I'm sorry you didn't get the good news of a much wanted pregnancy.

Hope you can be kinder to yourself tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My bleeping mother in law 🤬🤬. She hasn’t bothered to visit my kids in a whole year, gave them sweet f all for their birthdays not even a card! She’s announced she’s coming to visit like she’s the bleeping queen and expects me to roll out the red carpet for her. She’s been a lousy mum to my partner as well, literally only pops up when she needs something, normally money. Wish I could tell her to just p**s off for good all she has ever done is make promises she don’t keep and let my kids down!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
My bleeping mother in law 🤬🤬. She hasn’t bothered to visit my kids in a whole year, gave them sweet f all for their birthdays not even a card! She’s announced she’s coming to visit like she’s the bleeping queen and expects me to roll out the red carpet for her. She’s been a lousy mum to my partner as well, literally only pops up when she needs something, normally money. Wish I could tell her to just p**s off for good all she has ever done is make promises she don’t keep and let my kids down!
No reason why you can't tell her to do one now. 🤪

"Sorry it's not convenient at the moment".

Reactions: 6
Your son lying does not automatically make you a tit mother.

I'm sorry you didn't get the good news of a much wanted pregnancy.

Hope you can be kinder to yourself tonight.
Thank you, sometimes I can’t help feeling this way! It’s weird when you leave an abuser you think that will be the end of it! But having a child with an abuser means they still have an influence in your child’s life which is hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No reason why you can't tell her to do one now. 🤪

"Sorry it's not convenient at the moment".
Believe me I would absolutely love to!!!!! But…. I think my partner doesn’t see what a tit person she is because that’s all he’s ever known and just accepts that’s the way she is. I will just have to grin and bear it and pray she disappears for another year after she’s told my kids how much she loves them and makes more promises she won’t keep 🤥

• Heart

While I think it's important to teach about consent and how to respect another person's personal space, this is just batshit insane and will do so much damage to emotional growth in youngsters, surely?

What a bleeping horrible world we are living in.
Used to be smoking behind the bike sheds, now it's a quicky behind the bike sheds. :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: 3
When certain breeds of dogs get in the news for attacking/killing people yet again and comment sections are flooded with people deceding the breed is not the problem but the owner.

No, there clearly is a problem with certain breeds and until this is accepted people will continue to die and be injured horrifically.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When certain breeds of dogs get in the news for attacking/killing people yet again and comment sections are flooded with people deceding the breed is not the problem but the owner.

No, there clearly is a problem with certain breeds and until this is accepted people will continue to die and be injured horrifically.
The news of the two women attacked by a dog recently makes my blood run cold. One even died. How many toddlers are mauled every year? It's horrific.

I worry about the popularity of certain fierce-looking breeds which people seem to think of as status symbols.

Reactions: 10
The news of the two women attacked by a dog recently makes my blood run cold. One even died. How many toddlers are mauled every year? It's horrific.

I worry about the popularity of certain fierce-looking breeds which people seem to think of as status symbols.
Dangerous breeds are popular in my area, and with people who are obviously in no way responsible or mature enough to be owning such a dog. Dogs in general are never on leads anymore, be it in the park or street. It's awful and nobody does a thing about it. I can't recall the last time I saw a dog warden van but it was years ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I live near a big forest. So many people have huge dogs, with mastiffs and cane corsos being very popular.

There have been some awful fights between owners, dogs between themselves and with walkers.

Honestly, what is wrong with people? Why can't people just have a nice normal dog? Labradors, retrievers, spaniels - all have lovely natures and are loving but no, these brash, look-at-me types have to have a brute of an animal at their side. It's pure intimidation.

Reactions: 14

Anyone that says deed not breed has no understanding of dog breeding. Breeds are bred for temperament and behaviour. That's why a collie can heard sheep and my poodle can't.

These savage dogs at best have been bred for look and not personality which can lead to bloodlines with bad tenperments. At worse they have been bred to be agreassive fighting dogs.

Of course deed comes into it, but the breed is relevant. The dogs killing people also have the capability. A lap dogs not able to kill someone.

I live near a big forest. So many people have huge dogs, with mastiffs and cane corsos being very popular.

There have been some awful fights between owners, dogs between themselves and with walkers.

Honestly, what is wrong with people? Why can't people just have a nice normal dog? Labradors, retrievers, spaniels - all have lovely natures and are loving but no, these brash, look-at-me types have to have a brute of an animal at their side. It's pure intimidation.
You're right it's very attention seeking. They think people will think what amazing dog owners they must be to be able to handle such a beast. When in reality all dogs take training, even the little ones.

Personally when I see people with big dogs I think yuk, you've got that big slobbery thing in your house.

Reactions: 12

I completely agree. There’s a field near me where everyone goes to walk their small dogs and let them off the lead. There’s this really chavvy looking guy who keeps bringing his XL Bully over with no lead. As soon as I see it put my dog back on his lead and walk back. It makes me so uncomfortable especially when I have my children with me. I know all dogs can attack but the damage this thing could do is a different story. Funny thing is this bloke lives on what we call benefit street and this dog would have cost a fortune!

It’s all cockerpoos where I live, thousands of them, all they’re all called Teddy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My friend has a cockerpoo - a very energetic and enthusiastic beast - called Betsy.

She asked the breeder when she was a puppy when she would calm down and was told "when she's five"!

My friend was somewhat disheartened.

That being said, Betsy has never hurt a fly.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.