What do you want to rant about today? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread here:

Rant away

Reactions: 2
Tell them to get a taxi or use public transport. Their adults not children who need to be dropped off. Forget adding an extra 40 mins to your journey when you've already got back pain and are heavily pregnant.

"Sorry it doesn't work for us".

Reactions: 9
I’ve either got norovirus or food poisoning. I’ve had to cancel all my plans this weekend and it’s such a tit way to see in the new year 🥲 I’m starving but can’t keep anything down and I can’t get any sleep

2023 already feels tit🫠

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I know taxis make a killing on New Years but my dad got charged double yesterday for getting a taxi at 3pm in the afternoon... the taxi firm had decided to charge double from 2pm!! What a bloody liberty and piss take that was.

I know taxis make a killing on New Years but my dad got charged double yesterday for getting a taxi at 3pm in the afternoon... the taxi firm had decided to charge double from 2pm!! What a bloody liberty and piss take that was.
Double 😬😬😬😬😬 oh dear

I had a chest infection over Christmas and now that's gone, I had 2 days where I felt better and now I have another cough and a cold.
To top it all off my partner dumped me after 4 years in November and I'm trying to figure out how to pay the bills and rent without her income so I can't even take any time off work to attempt to get better because money is now ridiculously tight and I can't afford to be sick.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The people upstairs are so f****g loud. They have people over tonight. Last time they threw a party with loud music until 2am.

The people next door also have a young child and I always hear her crying through the wall too.

I did think of also blasting the music to get back at them but it wouldn't be fair on the person below me and I know he's elderly.

I wish I had noise blocking headphones.

Everyone also saying "happy new year" is also irrationally irritating me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Mine isn’t that serious but it really rags me when I reply to post on a tattle thread (e.g stacey solomon, mrs hinch etc etc) and get absolutely lynched because I dare to have opinion that isn’t tearing them down and get accused of being them?! Like god can I not have an opinion 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Mine isn’t that serious but it really rags me when I reply to post on a tattle thread (e.g stacey solomon, mrs hinch etc etc) and get absolutely lynched because I dare to have opinion that isn’t tearing them down and get accused of being them?! Like god can I not have an opinion 😅
just came to post a similar thing. As soon as you say anything that isnt a criticism you’re told to get off Tattle then 🙄🙄 BORING

just came to post a similar thing. As soon as you say anything that isnt a criticism you’re told to get off Tattle then 🙄🙄 BORING
The trouble with only allowing those that hate the person on a thread is a thread then becomes very toxic and it's like they try to outdo each other on the hate. They then cannot understand why others cannot see how awful that person is. No one is all bad or all good

I actually believe the haters keep the person in the public eye much more than those who like them. Articles don't care if you love the person spoken about they just want you to click and when you get a whole thread of haters clicking to read the same thing its a win for them and they then write more articles about that person.

Reactions: 18
The trouble with only allowing those that hate the person on a thread is a thread then becomes very toxic and it's like they try to outdo each other on the hate. They then cannot understand why others cannot see how awful that person is. No one is all bad or all good

I actually believe the haters keep the person in the public eye much more than those who like them. Articles don't care if you love the person spoken about they just want you to click and when you get a whole thread of haters clicking to read the same thing its a win for them and they then write more articles about that person.
Completely agree. Think we can all agree influencers are twats 99.9% of the time but some of the hate on some threads is a bit 🥴 for the smallest things.

Reactions: 10
Periods. Come when they feel like it. Make you feel awful for a week before they come. When they are here you feel worse because of the bleeding. Think you might get 3 weeks off before the cycle starts again but who knows?

Just piss off.

• Heart
Hurt my hand, hip and knee this morning when I fell 🤬 going out for my run. Refuse to let the winter hours interfere with my exercise though. Might get another head torch and wear 2.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Periods. Come when they feel like it. Make you feel awful for a week before they come. When they are here you feel worse because of the bleeding. Think you might get 3 weeks off before the cycle starts again but who knows?

Just piss off.
Or if you don’t get your period you still get all of the PMS symptoms and cramps but no period so you’re just waiting.

Mine really affect my moods too. I am more emotional and cry more. Then when it starts I’m back to being myself.

• Heart
Me and the husband have both been ill for nearly 2 weeks now.

We have spent the whole time between Xmas and New year just watching TV, reading, doing puzzles, and for me cross stitching. It feels like a waste of time but has also been nice to fully chill out.

Today is the last day before we are back to work. I have said we need to take the tree down down today and tody the lounge a bit and he is all woe is me and saying how ill he is. I also have a tesco order arriving in about 40 minutes and he says he is too ill to help me bring the shopping from the front door to the kitchen...

I know you're bleeping ill I am too! But we need to do something! And we can't just leave the food at the door.

He is being so pathetic and it's doing my head in

• Sad
  • Heart
I go back to work tomorrow so I had a bunch of stuff I wanted to do at home while I have time. I can't start doing anything, all I've done is watching videos and drinking tea. Inside my head feels like sticky dough, I don't know how else to describe it. Annoyed that I can't seem to get going with what I actually want to do and keep killing time on the internet on stuff that makes me feel even more sluggish. Help.

• Heart
Me and the husband have both been ill for nearly 2 weeks now.

We have spent the whole time between Xmas and New year just watching TV, reading, doing puzzles, and for me cross stitching. It feels like a waste of time but has also been nice to fully chill out.

Today is the last day before we are back to work. I have said we need to take the tree down down today and tody the lounge a bit and he is all woe is me and saying how ill he is. I also have a tesco order arriving in about 40 minutes and he says he is too ill to help me bring the shopping from the front door to the kitchen...

I know you're bleeping ill I am too! But we need to do something! And we can't just leave the food at the door.

He is being so pathetic and it's doing my head in
I could have written this 😆.

I always bring illnesses home from work (the joys of working with teenagers) and I just get on with it. Yes I feel crap but the world cannot stop because I have a cold. Every time my husband inevitably catches it from me he acts like he’s caught the plague 😅. He goes ohhhh this is so much worse than what you had. IS IT??!?

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.