Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola Ruby

No that's fair enough, mattresses are expensive and important 😅 can you block her access to the bedroom for now? Hope she's better soon!!
I have done for now, at least while the mattress is drying still. Thank you!!

Reactions: 1

Beaversabout

Chatty Member
The Itv X app. Keeps freezing or having difficulties all the time?!! I haven't been able to watch one thing in one go yet.

The absolute fucking balloon in my organization who sent an email today to about 30 senior people including me about an ongoing project advising us that we should 'reflect' on the content and look within ourselves to consider whether our respective contributions were adequate. Said person is junior to 90% of the people on the email, is meant to be providing expertise on the project content, however despite this being their only task, doesn't have time to provide us with their expertise, hence basically telling us to do the job.

I could not roll my eyes further back into my head.
I guess person will be unemployed soon 😂

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Sorry I just realised that I posted a picture of bin clamps to keep them upright but you get the idea. 🤪

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I'
I'd speak to your manager directly if you feel comfortable, explain your situation and the rumours you've heard and ask outright if you can keep your shifts as they are.
I don’t see her that often and I won’t see her now until April I think. I’ve come up with another solution that I think works and maybe better than what they are planning. It also allows me to keep my current shifts. I’m going to ask someone I work with if they think it would work before I show anyone else. They haven’t spoken to us about this yet but I found a job advert for the rumoured new shifts 🤔

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Thing is, I’m bloody pregnant and it is evident my belly is a pregnant belly! He hovered behind me when I was taking the clothes out and it was all my husbands clothes, CK undies! And he still tried to make conversation. He stopped as soon as an older guy came in though.
Gosh, sone of these guys seem to enjoy being creepy 🤢

VIP Member
My last delivery of the day was in East Grinstead, on the way down I bought fuel because
I was low and I was in urgent need of coffee. Fuel cost £1.56 per litre and the coffee was
FREE! Got down to EG, made the delivery, BP garage £1.42 per litre!

Bollocks!

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Has anyone here who is worried about dog attacks got protection?
I've ordered a couple of those attack alarms and will use them simultaneously if a dog comes at me.
Anyone got other ideas?

Rxt156

VIP Member
Just got home from a shitty day at work and my fucking boiler is broken!!! Absolutely fuming. My house is like an igloo and now I have to wait up for hours on the emergency plumber.
Noooooo. What’s wrong with it????

I recorded and just watched the first episode of Tulsa King on Channel 5 ... I really enjoyed it. Turns out it was a taster episode and the rest is on Paramount+. Cheeky bastards. 🤬
Do you have sky? You get paramount+ free with sky.

I love the series. Stallone is 100% such a bad actor it makes it even better

shifttea

Could you fill up a water bottle with squash at home to drink at work or put a little in smaller bottle?
oh I take them in to work, but I work full days so I run out. and I'd put it in a smaller bottle, but I can't carry around an extra bottle with me. the mini would be perfect to just have in my pocket

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
My surgery has this system too. It's fucking mayhem. Start ringing at 7.59 and then get told you're number 20 in the queue or god forbid you try phoning at 8.05 and be told all the appointments are gone. Walk in centres are useless unless you have a graze on your hand. This is why the hospitals are so fucked.
I haven't had the need to ring them yet. We have computer access to request repeat medication and you used to be able to book a GP appointment via that but I never did. Think I'll check to see if that's still available.🤔

VIP Member
I’ve caught a virus from my child and I’m wheezing so much when I lie down I can’t get to sleep because I’m annoying myself and I can’t relax. I can’t take anything like lemsip because I’m heavily pregnant.
Make you own! I do when I need too, cheaper too.

VIP Member
I forgot which was the last episode of "New Amsterdam" I watched and "The Good Doctor" is
having a mid season break... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Melian

VIP Member
When you're walking through the train (I needed the toilet) and there's so many empty seats and so many people sat or stood in the way.