What do you want to rant about today? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men. Has anyone found one who is balanced between not being boring/safe, but also not too full on?! 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Celebs that are making the queens death all about them. So self indulgent and unbearable. Just go away.
I kind of hate celebs. They call the paps then complain about them. Like oh yeah paps are totally awake and knew you would be walking on blah blah street at 3 am. Dumb people actually think they just randomly showed up and believe celebs.
Celebs also complain a lot for people who can do whatever they want ugh. The only ones I feel bad for are celeb with legit diagnosis. Sometimes I wish I was born into a rich family like them too though.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Put my empty can of coke in the regular bin rather than the recycling yesterday.

Roommate starts banging on about saving the planet, a simple “ok, fatty” deflates him like a balloon.

He’s packed a few pounds on over the summer so he knows he has no comeback. Not wanting to escalate things further he just walks off licking his wounds.

I’ve learned that all betas are insecure about their appearance and have been raised in a soft society where it’s frowned upon to ‘shame’ anyone for their self-inflicted flaws.

I take full advantage of this and get the easy win every time. “Fatty”, “Chrome dome”, “Ginger nut”, “Four eyes”, “Chicken arms” - all some of my favourites.

Not one of these has ever stood up for themselves when confronted with the truth. This is what happens when society embraces soy boy culture.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Put my empty can of coke in the regular bin rather than the recycling yesterday.

Roommate starts banging on about saving the planet, a simple “ok, fatty” deflates him like a balloon.

He’s packed a few pounds on over the summer so he knows he has no comeback. Not wanting to escalate things further he just walks off licking his wounds.

I’ve learned that all betas are insecure about their appearance and have been raised in a soft society where it’s frowned upon to ‘shame’ anyone for their self-inflicted flaws.

I take full advantage of this and get the easy win every time. “Fatty”, “Chrome dome”, “Ginger nut”, “Four eyes”, “Chicken arms” - all some of my favourites.

Not one of these has ever stood up for themselves when confronted with the truth. This is what happens when society embraces soy boy culture.
BIB Or maybe they know there is no point trying to have a conversation with someone who responds with childish name calling

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Defo never happened

BIB Or maybe they know there is no point trying to have a conversation with someone who responds with childish name calling
Nah read his other posts, this guy is 100% a fantasist who makes up weird fake stories where he is the ‘alpha’ male

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I take full advantage of this and get the easy win every time. “Fatty”, “Chrome dome”, “Ginger nut”, “Four eyes”
You talk of 'self-inflicted flaws' being fair game, then mention baldness, red hair and the need to wear glasses, you thick jerk.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

B979748A-BA98-4714-8B1E-B67824A43C9D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nah read his other posts, this guy is 100% a fantasist who makes up weird fake stories where he is the ‘alpha’ male
Ah yes, how could I forget the football post 😑

Probably an incel making up stories where they are aren’t as pathetic as they are in real life

Reactions: 8
Ah yes, how could I forget the football post 😑

Probably an incel making up stories where they are aren’t as pathetic as they are in real life
Bro literally made out like his teacher turned into an alcoholic over a kids football game 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm tempted to show him my feet. He'll be too busy crying and being sick to make any not-so-witty jibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ohhh the weight comment reminds me! Why do men think it's okay to tell me I'm too skinny or too fat?! Literally EVERY guy I've dated or had sex with thought it was okay. I'm bleeping average weight. I've had issues with eating like every other girl. I don't need a man to make tit worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I hope you kept the receipt from the charm school.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Waiting on the queen's cortege today. This bossy witch standing next to me, standing in front of the traffic Cones and told the crowd controller/helper to stand behind her so she can get a good pic of the cortege :mad: and he rather sheepishly did! All she did was bleeping natter non stop with duck all of anything of value. Really gave me the rage.

Reactions: 2
Taking photos/videos of a coffin?? I don’t think that is right or even necessary. Even if it is the queen. They’ll be loads online.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.