What do you want to rant about today? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many people are on a NHS dentist waiting list for a few years .. Yet many dentist now are trialling diabetes testing. what is going on??

If I had my life again , no way would I ever live with anyone other than my children .. Life is so lovely on my own

old tread

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Playing board games with a competitive 10 year old and a 7 year old who lives in a fairy land and doesn’t really know what’s going on 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m currently going through a miscarriage so I’m not in the chattiest of moods. My MIL tried FaceTiming me 3 times earlier on in the day and tbh I didn’t want to answer. I weren’t in the mood. She doesn’t want to speak to me, she FaceTimes to see my toddler. So I didn’t answer. A friend tagged me in something on fb and I responded and my MIL seen this, rang my boyfriend and told him I’d ignored her and that she wanted to see my son (who she sees every other day) my boyfriends comes home and has a go at me. Calls me ignorant. Sorry that I feel like tit and don’t want to listen to your Mum drone on and on and on and on

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I’m currently going through a miscarriage so I’m not in the chattiest of moods. My MIL tried FaceTiming me 3 times earlier on in the day and tbh I didn’t want to answer. I weren’t in the mood. She doesn’t want to speak to me, she FaceTimes to see my toddler. So I didn’t answer. A friend tagged me in something on fb and I responded and my MIL seen this, rang my boyfriend and told him I’d ignored her and that she wanted to see my son (who she sees every other day) my boyfriends comes home and has a go at me. Calls me ignorant. Sorry that I feel like tit and don’t want to listen to your Mum drone on and on and on and on
So sorry @watermelon sugar sending love 💗 so sorry you're going through this. You are grieving right now, and you should be free to react to people however you feel like. If you need your privacy that's understandable and should be respected.
Sorry but it's very insensitive of your mother in law to be putting pressure on you to respond to calls or facetime if you don't feel up to it, she should understand.
You don't need to justify yourself or explain yourself to anyone! You are absolutely not ignorant, going through a miscarriage can be a traumatic and lonely experience as it is and your family should show you support and empathy.
Sadly some people are just self centred and ignorant themselves sometimes!
Ah it's horrible to go through and it might not be much consolation but you have people on Tattle who understand what you are going through, and who are here if you ever need to talk. (In your own time and at your own pace). 💗

• Heart
Would love to go back to a time when the news wasn’t peppered with the word TikTok - If I cared about what was happening on TikTok I would be on it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I want to have a rant about GPs, and how I feel I am being failed time and time again. I’ve presented to my doctor with pain in my right side, mainly my upper right but sometimes left quadrants and sometimes in my lower right and lower left. Basically my entire abdomen is tender. I was sent for an USS and it’s come back clear for everything (no gallstones, liver fine - when actually it’s been flagged as failing by my bloods and kidneys fine) however I was quite gassy so I know that can sometimes hinder what the scan shows. Something I also think needs investigation as why am I gassy when I’ve only drank water and fasted prior to the scan?

Yet I’m currently laying with pain in my right side in the exact same place that I know means something is wrong. I’m sick of constantly being made to feel like I’m losing my mind. I’m hoping the paracetamol take the edge off so I can sleep some more and then most likely have to present at my local hospital again at some point over the weekend if it doesn’t get better.

It’s so concerning how people aren’t taken on face value based off what they are saying. I know I’m experiencing pain that isn’t right but because a scan says otherwise then I’m in the wrong. Why isn’t there further investigation? Why have I really got to fight for another course of action rather than someone in the medical profession not wanting to explore my concerns? Why is it that everyone has to almost be at deaths door before the NHS act? It’s so awful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I feel a bit like I'm drowning at the moment. I'm normally really on top of things at home with washing, housework, cooking etc but this week I've just had no motivation at all and I have let things go a bit. I don't even know what's wrong with me, I just have no motivation to do anything. Now I've let things go it's all stacking up and I feel like I have so much to do I don't know where to start so instead of making a start I just get overwhelmed and bury my head in the sand. I feel like such a crappy person because my problems are minor compared to so many other peoples yet I'm letting it all get on top of me. I want to be able to do more for the people I care about but I am burnt out and overstretched. Idk what the point of this was really I just needed to vent.

• Heart
  • Sad
I feel a bit like I'm drowning at the moment. I'm normally really on top of things at home with washing, housework, cooking etc but this week I've just had no motivation at all and I have let things go a bit. I don't even know what's wrong with me, I just have no motivation to do anything. Now I've let things go it's all stacking up and I feel like I have so much to do I don't know where to start so instead of making a start I just get overwhelmed and bury my head in the sand. I feel like such a crappy person because my problems are minor compared to so many other peoples yet I'm letting it all get on top of me. I want to be able to do more for the people I care about but I am burnt out and overstretched. Idk what the point of this was really I just needed to vent.
I know that feeling! Usually when that happens I split the work up and then say I’m going to do one a day. Or if it’s the weekend one in the morning and one in the afternoon.

That way it feels more manageable, as then I’m not looking at all the work together and panicking.

• Heart
Having a useless GP surgery. I don't know how difficult it is for someone to understand that some of us can't use the phone? It was a long conversation, not everything was covered either.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Currently living with my ex because I can’t afford to live on my own at the moment and I’m digging my heels in because I sold all my furniture to be with him. He’s childish disrespectful and acts like a 18 year old. It’s so annoying cba. Plus I’m going through depression, lost my job and gutted that my previous ex has moved on lol

• Sad
  • Heart
Went shopping today. How can something the size up from my normal size not fit me in one shop, yet something the size down fits perfectly in another shop??? Can they just be consistent please???

Went shopping today. How can something the size up from my normal size not fit me in one shop, yet something the size down fits perfectly in another shop??? Can they just be consistent please???
Oh I hate this! I ordered some jeans from Stradivarius, never ordered there before. I bought size 12 jeans which would normally fit quite loosely as a comfy size… I held them up and they looked like a size 6/8!!! They weren’t even close to doing up! It’s so wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That residential disabled bays are not enforceable nor able to be for a designated person. A resident that needs the bay has to rely on others being courteous.

• Sad
How a GP from 111 has decided she knows far more than my consultant who has actually seen me and done tests on me. I'm sure he'll be glad know he has no idea what he's talking about.

They can’t and won’t! I prefer shopping online where I can see if a garment runs large, small, or true to size based on other peoples feedback 🙃

Reactions: 1
That thick witch Alison Hammond riding a camel. Wtf?! Only just seen it 😤

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
My elderly mother went through my bedroom drawers whilst I was out. I’m angry beyond words. I’m not a bleeping kid!

• Wow
  • Sad
Just seen an upload of a girl I know on insta (not an influencer just a regular person) and she's had her picture taken on holiday with a little monkey thats got one of those chains around its neck 😔 so depressing thinking about that monkeys life.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.