What do you want to rant about today? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or those who use the toilet - usually for a massive poo - who then don’t flush it. Like, why? I don’t understand the logic at all there.
To be fair, double flushers can be hard to get rid of and you only have a limited time in a public loo before it gets suspicious.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You’ve gotta get yourself a bunch of toilet paper before the initiating the urination my friend, it’s the only way.

What I hate is those bleeping weirdos who cover the entire toilet seat in toilet paper so that they can sit on it without their arse touching the toilet seat, do their business and then just walk off and leave it covered in paper!!
you know that makes so much sense but I can honestly say I've never thought about it 😂

Reactions: 1
Little nob heads between the ages of about 11 and 16 thinking they’re hard coz they are in a group. Shouting swearing and being a general nuisance. Hate it. Bet their parents don’t know and probably don’t care. Saw one of them get pulled off their moped by an adult for doing dangerous things and causing a nuisance. He tit his pants screaming “sorry sorry” like they did in The Inbetweeners 😅😅😅 and got up and ran away with the moped. Not so big now are ya!! Bet he didn’t do it again lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
People who need to know the ins and outs of where you’re going. Love my Mom to bits but she seems to always need to know how many of my friends are going somewhere, who I’m going with. Then once it’s over it’s ‘where did you go’ and ‘did you end up anywhere else?’ I know I probably sound awful but sometimes it comes across a bit suffocating.

Reactions: 10
When you have a falling out with someone and people think YOURE in the wrong even though you are the victim! But now, because you've taken the stance of not wanting to make up, YOURE the villain? 🙄
So I should roll over, apologise for being upset and put up with the same all over again for the rest of time?

Reactions: 10
I hate people that cannot listen like an adult and keep butting in. Just told me fella to shut up a minute because he would not drop blabbing on. I felt bad but wow he whitters on and chain talks like a 5 year old some times. JUST STOP TALKING

Reactions: 7
Why can’t I just fall asleep at night. My head just starts to overthink everything. Even conversations/happenings from months ago. It’s 1.32 A.M., just let me fall asleep. And I know I shouldn’t go on my phone, but that’s better for my mental state then to just overthink everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why can’t I just fall asleep at night. My head just starts to overthink everything. Even conversations/happenings from months ago. It’s 1.32 A.M., just let me fall asleep. And I know I shouldn’t go on my phone, but that’s better for my mental state then to just overthink everything.
I have the exact same issue atm, mine has a horrible habit lately of replaying every conversation I’ve had recently and then convincing me that everything I said was really cringe and embarrassing lmao despite me rationally knowing it wasn’t

Reactions: 1
Glass of wine and a few piriton 😉

Call me ungrateful but....I'm sick of mates who constantly go on about their problems and their life. I always try to be a good friend and listen but sometimes I feel that's all they want me for....to moan too. They don't seem to even pretend to be remotely interested if i have a problem! Drives me mad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I hate people that cannot listen like an adult and keep butting in. Just told me fella to shut up a minute because he would not drop blabbing on. I felt bad but wow he whitters on and chain talks like a 5 year old some times. JUST STOP TALKING
Also people who cannot bear silence.

My hubby and I can sit together in silence quite content just to be in each others company without spewing out nonsense. We have some family members who obviously can't stand silence and feel he need to fill it by talking drivel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
People who never read emails properly.

I sent an email to a group of people last week telling them to make arrangements for something work related with 2 specific people, X and Y.

So far I've had a couple of people from the group copy me in to their emails to X and Y (which I don't massively mind) but others who have emailed me, like I'm X and Y's secretary - Hi Lalla, can you let X know we can do this on 28 October?

No I bloody can't, email them yourself!

Just to be clear, we all (including X and Y) work for the same organisation, so it's not like they wouldn't have their contact details. They just couldn't be bothered to read my email properly and so replied to me instead.

Reactions: 4
I have the exact same issue atm, mine has a horrible habit lately of replaying every conversation I’ve had recently and then convincing me that everything I said was really cringe and embarrassing lmao despite me rationally knowing it wasn’t
It’s so annoying what our minds do to us. Mine are more like I should’ve said this or should’ve done that scenarios.

Glass of wine and a few piriton 😉
I already take pain medicines that make me tired, but my mind always wins.

• Heart
Absolutely SICK of chuggers knocking. I live in a council street, many of the houses are bought but it isn't an affluent area and its just CONSTANT begging for charity, begging to switch to virgin, begging to get your roof done etc

I have been looking for a sign but by the time they get up the drive it's too late, they are already knocking on my door. The sooner I can afford my drive done and massive spikey gates put on the better. Then I can just put a massive sign saying do not enter unless you are invited or have parcels 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
My ex’s flat has just gone on the market and it hit me like a smack in the face and it reminds me of how angry I am at him for what he did to me, and angry at myself for still feeling this way

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Absolutely SICK of chuggers knocking. I live in a council street, many of the houses are bought but it isn't an affluent area and its just CONSTANT begging for charity, begging to switch to virgin, begging to get your roof done etc

I have been looking for a sign but by the time they get up the drive it's too late, they are already knocking on my door. The sooner I can afford my drive done and massive spikey gates put on the better. Then I can just put a massive sign saying do not enter unless you are invited or have parcels 😂
I shut the door in their face, I don’t care who it is but I won’t engage in any conversation with them 😂 It’s a simple but blunt no thank you bye and door closed.

I shut the door in their face, I don’t care who it is but I won’t engage in any conversation with them 😂 It’s a simple but blunt no thank you bye and door closed.
Same here, I just say no thanks and get the door closed asap!

Reactions: 3
I’m upset that I couldn’t get tickets to see Blink 182 this morning. 🙁 trivial I know, but they were one of my favourite bands growing up

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

We get a lot during the day on weekdays, so I just says I am on a work call.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.