What do you want to rant about today? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took a day off to "relax" and I've done the complete opposite and i have all the washing to put away still and i am absolutely exhausted 😩
Weekend is jam packed too... no rest for the wicked right

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
These idiots spray painting or splashing soup on things in protest. What has putting soup on a Van Gogh painting got to do with their cause? All it does is make most of the public pissed off and less likely to listen. Same with obstructing roads, preventing ambulances getting through quickly, etc.

Reactions: 14
These idiots spray painting or splashing soup on things in protest. What has putting soup on a Van Gogh painting got to do with their cause? All it does is make most of the public pissed off and less likely to listen. Same with obstructing roads, preventing ambulances getting through quickly, etc.

I wish the police would just lift all of these morons and get them off the streets. bleeping idiots.

Reactions: 12
Also ranting about not being able to afford food and here they are slinging it up paintings . Doesn’t make any sense

Reactions: 8

Hate to share a fox news article but has anyone seen who has been funding the stop oil group?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
My bleeping left ear ! It's not even funny , it's been blocked since Sunday and I can't even hear out of it ! I can't shift it , I've had people look in it to see if somethings had crawled in there , I've used cotton buds and I despise cotton buds and haven't used them for many many years .. it's blocked , I've sucked sweets, I've gulped, I've rubbed it, I'm constantly pissing about with my ear .. ive even asked Mr Duck to suck through a straw that's been hanging outta my ear , he's refused .. I bet something crawls out of it next week !

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
My bleeping left ear ! It's not even funny , it's been blocked since Sunday and I can't even hear out of it ! I can't shift it , I've had people look in it to see if somethings had crawled in there , I've used cotton buds and I despise cotton buds and haven't used them for many many years .. it's blocked , I've sucked sweets, I've gulped, I've rubbed it, I'm constantly pissing about with my ear .. ive even asked Mr Duck to suck through a straw that's been hanging outta my ear , he's refused .. I bet something crawls out of it next week !
Sorry if this is a dull suggestion but have you tried olive oil? When I had hardened wax that's what I used and it worked great.

ETA: I bought the ones they sell in stores that have the syringe with it. I didn't just poor straight oil into my ears lmao

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this is a dull suggestion but have you tried olive oil? When I had hardened wax that's what I used and it worked great.

ETA: I bought the ones they sell in stores that have the syringe with it. I didn't just poor straight oil into my ears lmao
No i haven't tried that but I'll Give anything a try im desperate..thank you ❤

Reactions: 2
Warm some olive oil and pop a few drops in your ear or go and buy some Otex ear drops from the supermarket or go and ask a pharmacist for advice.

Reactions: 2
Ill do that Monday. I'm in turkey and don't want to fork out at the moment. I'll be back home Monday. It's annoying tho that this happened on day 1 and been like it ever since. There's olive oil in the restaurant I'll get Mr Duck to stick a straw in my and tip olive oil down it....somehow
Warm some olive oil and pop a few drops in your ear or go and buy some Otex ear drops from the supermarket or go and ask a pharmacist for advice.

Reactions: 1
Ill do that Monday. I'm in turkey and don't want to fork out at the moment. I'll be back home Monday. It's annoying tho that this happened on day 1 and been like it ever since. There's olive oil in the restaurant I'll get Mr Duck to stick a straw in my and tip olive oil down it....somehow
it might be worth going to the pharmacy and having a look there, otherwise you could end up in a lot of pain on the plane home ❤

Reactions: 8
Staying in a holiday cottage, one of the reasons we went for it is because it has an enclosed garden as we have a dog who is used to going in and out the garden as he wants. He gets 2 big walks a day but loves pottering round the garden at other times.

It's not enclosed at all 😭 There's gaps in the fence at a couple of points and the info book says we can't let him off lead in the garden if there's livestock around which again wasn't mentioned in the booking info. There's sheep in the field beside and cows across the road. So he's having to be taken out on a lead every time which is so frustrating for him and the opposite of what we were expecting.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I hate my bleeping ex for everything he's done and I'm so angry and heart broken!!! I just wanna throw a brick at his head the bastard!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Made the effort to see elderly relatives. Regretted it within 10 min. Old people get so funny about everything and lose all their manners when they retire. No need to be so rude 😤😤😤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Staying in a holiday cottage, one of the reasons we went for it is because it has an enclosed garden as we have a dog who is used to going in and out the garden as he wants. He gets 2 big walks a day but loves pottering round the garden at other times.

It's not enclosed at all 😭 There's gaps in the fence at a couple of points and the info book says we can't let him off lead in the garden if there's livestock around which again wasn't mentioned in the booking info. There's sheep in the field beside and cows across the road. So he's having to be taken out on a lead every time which is so frustrating for him and the opposite of what we were expecting.
Aww 🙁 Any chance there’s a stake in the grass that went overlooked?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.