What do you want to rant about today? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute chancers 😂 some woman is selling "portraits" on our local facebook... they are basically instagram filters on pictures to make them look like pencil drawings. Theres no artistry involved and the middle aged morons who buy them

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Aww 🙁 Any chance there’s a stake in the grass that went overlooked?
Not that we can see and the other part is next to a shed and he can get behind it into the field with the sheep so not worth trying. Just really annoying as we wouldn't have booked it knowing that's how the garden was.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I hate my bleeping ex for everything he's done and I'm so angry and heart broken!!! I just wanna throw a brick at his head the bastard!
I’m going though the same. Bastards aren’t they? Sending you lots of love x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I might have to try this. Did you just do this at home? I'm worried my neighbours might think I've lost the plot 😆.
Nah I went to like the back of the woods with a friend and smashed them all there, I cleaned up after as I felt bad for the wildlife😅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I watch a lot of music on YouTube, from a time when smartphones never existed, the crowds were bouncing and seemed happier to be in that moment.
Today it's a passive sea of phones held up at a concert recording the show, pisses me right off.
The best memories are in your head

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really relate to this feeling - the sheer unrelenting monotony of the treadmill of it all, and just to tread water and not live in squalor/ get rickets from eating solely garbage/ etc.
I'm so glad you're making time for the good stuff though - imagine if you weren't!

I don't even live on my own! 😭

Sometimes I wish I did.

I'll be thinking of you tonight, after work, after the meeting I have after work, as I address chores I should have done last night and have only myself to blame for double jobs. And it's Bin Eve (✨the magical night of the week where the bins & recycling go out✨)
It's taken me so long to see this but thank you ❤ It's reassuring to hear I'm not alone in these feelings, even though I wouldn't wish this on anyone!

As much as I complain about being on my own, I do remind myself that it's better this way than living with someone else and still having to do everything!

Life truly is relentless, I'm really hoping all of us can catch a break one day - we must deserve it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I watch a lot of music on YouTube, from a time when smartphones never existed, the crowds were bouncing and seemed happier to be in that moment.
Today it's a passive sea of phones held up at a concert recording the show, pisses me right off.
The best memories are in your head
Nobody watches anything in person anymore unless it’s through a phone screen.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
My bleeping left ear ! It's not even funny , it's been blocked since Sunday and I can't even hear out of it ! I can't shift it , I've had people look in it to see if somethings had crawled in there , I've used cotton buds and I despise cotton buds and haven't used them for many many years .. it's blocked , I've sucked sweets, I've gulped, I've rubbed it, I'm constantly pissing about with my ear .. ive even asked Mr Duck to suck through a straw that's been hanging outta my ear , he's refused .. I bet something crawls out of it next week !
You should ask for a referral to an ENT doctor to have have a look.

People who use public toilets but don’t lock the door! I’ve walked into two people in the last week as it looks like they aren’t occupied!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
People who use public toilets who instead of putting paper towels in the bin, leave them in the sink

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
People who use public toilets who instead of putting paper towels in the bin, leave them in the sink
Or those who use the toilet - usually for a massive poo - who then don’t flush it. Like, why? I don’t understand the logic at all there.

• Haha
Also people who dip their hands under the tap for 3 seconds then scurry away, you may as well just not bother🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Or throw toilet paper down the back of the toilet. If you drop or dribble tidy up!!
On this note, when the toilet roll holder is too far away from the toilet to reach while sitting so you have do a little bum shake, stand up but sort of crouched over trying to keep your vaj and arse over the toilet as much as possible with your pants round your ankles, stretch to grab some toilet roll all just to wipe. Check the seat 4 times just to make sure you haven't dripped any pee on the seat while you were crouched over vaj hanging out. Then just wipe the seat anyway just in case.

This happens to me every day in work btw.

• Heart
On this note, when the toilet roll holder is too far away from the toilet to reach while sitting so you have do a little bum shake, stand up but sort of crouched over trying to keep your vaj and arse over the toilet as much as possible with your pants round your ankles, stretch to grab some toilet roll all just to wipe. Check the seat 4 times just to make sure you haven't dripped any pee on the seat while you were crouched over vaj hanging out. Then just wipe the seat anyway just in case.

This happens to me every day in work btw.
You’ve gotta get yourself a bunch of toilet paper before the initiating the urination my friend, it’s the only way.

What I hate is those bleeping weirdos who cover the entire toilet seat in toilet paper so that they can sit on it without their arse touching the toilet seat, do their business and then just walk off and leave it covered in paper!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.