What do you want to rant about today? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Nan passed away yesterday evening
I’m at work. Dealing with peoples trivial tit. I didn’t sleep last night… I just want to go home.
i came into work because I wanted to keep busy. Bad idea !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I’m at work. Dealing with peoples trivial tit. I didn’t sleep last night… I just want to go home.
Sorry for your loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m so sorry for your loss 😔 sending you the biggest hug ❤ can you leave work and go home and do something else to keep yourself busy?

• Heart
I’m so sorry for your loss 😔 sending you the biggest hug ❤ can you leave work and go home and do something else to keep yourself busy?
Thank you❤ Yeah I am thinking of leaving early. The two colleagues I’m working with today have been very supportive.. I just feel really numb and it hasn’t sunk in yet.

she went into cardiac arrest and we tried to resuscitate her at home but when ambulances arrived they pronounced her dead. There were 3 ambulances and a car and when I was outside on the phone to my boyfriend crying my eyes out standing by one of the ambulance vans people were just flocking Around trying to get a glimpse of what was going on… trying to listen into mine and my family’s conversations. Have some bleeping respect like seriously.

I’m feeling really angry now x

Thinking back now I don’t know why they sent so many ambulances but 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you❤ Yeah I am thinking of leaving early. The two colleagues I’m working with today have been very supportive.. I just feel really numb and it hasn’t sunk in yet.

she went into cardiac arrest and we tried to resuscitate her at home but when ambulances arrived they pronounced her dead. There were 3 ambulances and a car and when I was outside on the phone to my boyfriend crying my eyes out standing by one of the ambulance vans people were just flocking Around trying to get a glimpse of what was going on… trying to listen into mine and my family’s conversations. Have some bleeping respect like seriously.

I’m feeling really angry now x

Thinking back now I don’t know why they sent so many ambulances but 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh my goodness, that is horrific 😨 people can be absolute dicks sometimes. Definitely go home when you can - it sounds really trivial but even if you were to organise/declutter something, it’ll keep your hands/mind occupied and you don’t have to be around other people. I hope you’re ok ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When you just have a very minor moan or feel sad about something and someone guilt trips you...

A colleague asked me if I'd had my hair cut and I replied 'yes, I'm not that happy with it though but I can live with it until it grows' The person responded with 'you shouldn't really be complaining when there are people with cancer who have no hair because of chemo'
Okay Kevin 🤔

I have a son already and I mentioned to a friend that I was disappointed that I'd got my period because we're trying for another and she responded with 'count yourself lucky there are some couples out there that can't have children'
Wtf!! I bloody know that but I can still be a bit sad about things to do with me personally.

When did moaning and saying you feel a bit sad get cancelled.
I honestly think people who say stuff like this have bleeping social issues or something, like why would you immediately bring up cancer when someone moans about their haircut? Bizarre behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my goodness, that is horrific 😨 people can be absolute dicks sometimes. Definitely go home when you can - it sounds really trivial but even if you were to organise/declutter something, it’ll keep your hands/mind occupied and you don’t have to be around other people. I hope you’re ok ❤❤
I know, totally!! Thank you so much for your kind words🥰 honestly I think I just need to sleep. I kept waking up all through the night like gasping and my chest was so tight.. its definitely anxiety 😥 but yes you have a really good idea about decluttering something or organising! I’ll definitely keep that in mind. Thank you again xx

• Heart
When you just have a very minor moan or feel sad about something and someone guilt trips you...

A colleague asked me if I'd had my hair cut and I replied 'yes, I'm not that happy with it though but I can live with it until it grows' The person responded with 'you shouldn't really be complaining when there are people with cancer who have no hair because of chemo'
Okay Kevin 🤔

I have a son already and I mentioned to a friend that I was disappointed that I'd got my period because we're trying for another and she responded with 'count yourself lucky there are some couples out there that can't have children'
Wtf!! I bloody know that but I can still be a bit sad about things to do with me personally.

When did moaning and saying you feel a bit sad get cancelled.
Interestingly, they don't seem to take the same approach if someone is happy about something. Next time they are enjoying something I'd just ask why they're happy when so and so has it way better than them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I am so sorry. it's a shock and we do things auto .. I hope you are at home now, resting taking care of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sounds super trivial but I'm just absolutely knackered.

We've got a puppy and 2 cats and I'm forever feeling like I'm being pulled between them. Add in a full time job and then volunteering in the evening and I'm suitably wiped.

I can't even choose to go have a nap when I'm tired now because of the puppy. I miss the freedom I used to have. I love him but God he is hard work!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Had my haircut a bit shorter, not majorly short, just like a long bob, skimming my shoulders. Someone has just said oh it looked better longer. duck OFF 🤣. What am I supposed to do, glue my hair back on?! 😒 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Had my haircut a bit shorter, not majorly short, just like a long bob, skimming my shoulders. Someone has just said oh it looked better longer. duck OFF 🤣. What am I supposed to do, glue my hair back on?! 😒 🤣
Had the same thing done recently (except mine was like ridiculously long) and someone told me ‘oh you look older’…. WTF

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes do it now FFS, how dare you get a haircut YOU like, of YOUR own hair!? Come on Hastag you selfish prick :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Sad twats probably jealous that you look good. Why do people always have to be pricks.

Reactions: 6
Sounds super trivial but I'm just absolutely knackered.

We've got a puppy and 2 cats and I'm forever feeling like I'm being pulled between them. Add in a full time job and then volunteering in the evening and I'm suitably wiped.

I can't even choose to go have a nap when I'm tired now because of the puppy. I miss the freedom I used to have. I love him but God he is hard work!
Is the puppy crate trained. I got a puppy in the summer and I honestly don’t know how I would have got through it if I couldn’t have put her in a crate

Reactions: 2
Is the puppy crate trained. I got a puppy in the summer and I honestly don’t know how I would have got through it if I couldn’t have put her in a crate
We're working on it. He now takes himself in there and settles. He does strop himself to sleep sometimes 🤣 We're waiting on a bigger one to arrive because he's too big for the one we've got now. I think once we get a bigger one, he'll be happy to go in there. Weirdly he will always sleep in there at night and doesn't move.

He's 5 months and today has just been a mad one. He won't sleep unless he's next to my partner on the couch. Which I would normally fight against but today I've not got the energy haha. I've spent the whole week feeling so guilty that we aren't paying the cats as much attention as before either.

Had the same thing done recently (except mine was like ridiculously long) and someone told me ‘oh you look older’…. WTF
I've also had something similar done recently, big chop and a colour change. Someone said it looks "very young". Not that I look young, just the hair. I spent a fair while trying to work out exactly what was meant by that comment. Was it a compliment, or is the hair a bit muttony? Can hair be too young? I'm still non the wiser 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.