What do you want to rant about today? #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neighbour few doors down has put her child's old potty next to the pavement for anyone passing by to take. It was there yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that! Take a hint, no one wants your second hand potty, put it in your bin or take it to a charity shop or the tip!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
My Direct is currently doing the whole putting something on his spacebar then chipping off for extended periods of time, then answering messages and calls on his phone. Which is great until I want him to do something that requires the laptop. He's related to one of the Directors, so trying to feedback and coach around the issues before having to go down the PIP route. I'll feedback, and there will be a flurry of productivity for a week, then back to slacking. :mad:
Erm what is this sorcery around putting something on the space bar? Asking for a friend. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My god, I am so sick of living back with my Mum. Just trying to have an everything shower, step out and my Mum just walks right in. No knock or nothing.

She was like “sorry I thought you were done as shower wasn’t running”. Regardless, bleeping knock. Zero bleeping space. Knew I shouldn’t have taken up the offer to come back to try and save quicker for my own place.

Today can just get in the bin.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I've just moved into my second housing association property. Is it too much to ask that the property is checked properly before letting it? There's a note saying there's a major issue with the boiler which I've had to report

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I woke up today with what feels like the worst cold ever. I don't have any covid tests but I wouldn't be surprised if I had covid. The trouble is work doesn't pay for the sick days so we have to lie and say no we tested and its negative now.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I had a thing tail end of last week and over the weekend. My chest felt tight, I had a headache, my whole body ached and I felt completely wiped out. I still don’t feel quite right though a lot better. It didn’t occur to me to test for covid but in retrospect it felt a bit like when I had it at Christmas.

Reactions: 5
I had a thing tail end of last week and over the weekend. My chest felt tight, I had a headache, my whole body ached and I felt completely wiped out. I still don’t feel quite right though a lot better. It didn’t occur to me to test for covid but in retrospect it felt a bit like when I had it at Christmas.
I tested positive for Covid yesterday and these are my exact symptoms

Reactions: 4
Nephews birthday today, so I sent some money to my sister (via bank transfer) for him and no acknowledgment nothing 😤 we’ve never been close and are like chalk and cheese but nada not even a thanks, I messaged to see if it was received okay and she hasn’t even bothered to take the time to read my message and yet has been online so I’ve just been ignored basically ☹

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Nephews birthday today, so I sent some money to my sister (via bank transfer) for him and no acknowledgment nothing 😤 we’ve never been close and are like chalk and cheese but nada not even a thanks, I messaged to see if it was received okay and she hasn’t even bothered to take the time to read my message and yet has been online so I’ve just been ignored basically ☹
So ungrateful and rude!!

Reactions: 6
I tested positive for Covid yesterday and these are my exact symptoms
On the other hand I've had the same symptoms for a week and a half now, done 3 COVID tests, all negative 😅 who knows these days, I ranted about this the other day but colds are weird now

Reactions: 7
I’ve just cried because my neighbour won’t shut the duck up. He’s been banging and shouting since 6am and hasn’t stopped yet. I work at home and his voice is just breaking my head.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
On the other hand I've had the same symptoms for a week and a half now, done 3 COVID tests, all negative 😅 who knows these days, I ranted about this the other day but colds are weird now
For me they have not been the same since I had covid... Sorry for TMI but the snot I would get before 2020 is not what I get now. It's almost gel like now and hard to shift, my husband says the same and someone at work was saying their colds are different since covid, almost as though something changed in our nasal areas 🤷‍♀️😂 who knows but it definitely seems that way.

Reactions: 2
For me they have not been the same since I had covid... Sorry for TMI but the snot I would get before 2020 is not what I get now. It's almost gel like now and hard to shift, my husband says the same and someone at work was saying their colds are different since covid, almost as though something changed in our nasal areas 🤷‍♀️😂 who knows but it definitely seems that way.
I was thinking when doing a COVID test I wonder how many people have accidentally maybe unknowingly caused damaged doing the nasal swabs for COVID. Not sure if you could..

Reactions: 3
It seems to have become the standard. People buy somewhere and just totally renovate everything inside and out, whether the property needs it or not. Usually turning lovely older buildings into grey/black prison looking horror shows and making the interior open plan just because everyone else is doing it. I mean to each their own but it depresses me.
omg you must live near me !
theres some proper monstrosities put there!
Just because its the 'in thing' doesnt mean it looks right on all houses!
There's a early 1900s chalet style house near me recently bought which now has been modernised and has one of these awful office block door as its front door! it looks ridiculous 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4